The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@

Go down 
+12
Map
e8lakes
TrollPro
I_think_I_own
BEeeH
BaiteN92
apolar
Jean-Mii
ShoresOfEden
Madhatters
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Effloresce
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:17 am

Lol, I cant understand much of it but I trust you Lakes. This is lol material, ask why he can play on US East?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 am

Get rid of all the emos who are on a emo vandetta to attack me because I flame them (Lakes and Shoop)

Hack = doesn't mean maphack, and I can only assume that I got banned for using lossbot, namespoofer or even delay reducer.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 am

Exa wrote:
Get rid of all the emos who are on a emo vandetta to attack me because I flame them (Lakes and Shoop)

Hack = doesn't mean maphack, and I can only assume that I got banned for using lossbot, namespoofer or even delay reducer.

I'm not on a vendetta, I just like to find out what is true.
Before we go on, exa did you use lossbot, namespoofer or delay reducer before you got banned?
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 am

Alright!

1.) Exa was stupid enough to post screenshots of him maphacking
2.) Exa has been banned by Blizzard for hacking
3.) Exa admitted he got caught for what I always accuse him of

1.)

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 Fffffffl.th
2.)

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 Exahac10
3.)

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 Exaadm10

Seriously: if you fuck up once it's not your fault, if you fuck up a second time, it's your fault.
If you're even stupid enough to fuck up a third time it's beyond any stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 am

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 WRi5n

Lakes get lost already, you're a emotional wreck who only wants to punish people who doesn't lick you, you don't even get support from the 2-3 people in Behh who are your only good friends on bnet and who you have licked senseless for the past 5 years in these threads because noone agrees with what you say / gives a shit about what you say, and everyone can see that you're too emotional to have a say in anything.

Your "proof" = braindead, and not even worth commenting but just for the sake of the thread:

1: We have established already that this "proof" is useless, nothing suggests that its me in the picture (someone might aswell have sent me the printscreen) nor does anything suggest that the picture wasn't taken in 1995.

2: I have been banned for what exactly? Nothing suggests that I haven't been banned for using delay reducer while playing runtag practice with Rikkeh.oSa

3: Admitted WHAT exactly? "I got CAUGHT" = i referred to hiding your items in dota in 1997.

Honestly Lakes, you're a complete joke to me, and the more posts you write on these forums the more other people see it too, this is probably why noone in this community takes anything you say seriously (maybe with the exception of the 2-3 kids in Behh who you licked since 2003)

If anyone OTHER than Lakes (who refuse to ban people who ruined 20 games because they lick his ass while wanting to ban other people WITHOUT any solid proof for something that's not even against his own rules) has anything of value to say here, go ahead.

Note: Lakes does NOT want to ban other people where 100% proof of maphacking has been posted, he only wants to ban me for something I supposedly did in 1995 because I flame him.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am

Anyone estimating a chance higher than 5% that exa didn't maphack the last weeks, please post here.
Exalius, you didn't even deny you maphacked ever since you have been accused.

The proof is roof-high and beyond any doubt, Exa fucked up three times in this issue. Amir was the only one defending him. Both exa, nor amir ever denied he maphacked the last weeks. Shoop, sidey, beeeh, tay and I agree on that he maphacked. The rest didn't say anything for weeks, because Exa obviously has their turdballs in his noose and they aren't manly enough to give a statement at all.

This case is crystal clear. Exa maphacked. Recently.

I even agree with Amir that we shouldn't ban him, but one thing has to be said:

Exa maphacked in late 2011/12

Case closed.

Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 am

Lakes, what are you trying to achieve with this thread? This case was closed 3 weeks ago but you bring it up again because I flamed you on bnet Very Happy The only thing you achieve is proving that you're a GIGANTIC emo, always going after people who flame you, the same shit you did when I posted 20 proof of apolar ruining "both Exa and Apolar is gameruiners so ye... ban both or ban none?"

Yeah Lakes, you, Sidey, Shoop and Beeeh the 4 people I flame the most on bnet all agrees on this proof, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE. But NO ONE else has agreed with you in public, either people don't care or they don't agree with you, thats the reason noone else has written in these posts.

No one in his right mind will claim that the proof you have posted are valid to give me any kind of punishment, since there is 0 proof that its actually me in the picture, that it wasn't played in 1995, that it wasn't played in a game where everyone agreed to use maphack, etc, etc, at BEST you could prove that I POSSESS a printscreen of someone using maphack between 2002 and 2012.

PS: Check out Sideys tournament thread Lakes, I posted 100% proof to show that I didn't maphack, yet I played 100 times better than you ever have in your life Smile

adios kiddo, if you're still desperately crying for attention tomorrow we can continue this battle.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Exa wrote:
Lakes, what are you trying to achieve with this thread? This case was closed 3 weeks ago but you bring it up again because I flamed you on bnet Very Happy The only thing you achieve is proving that you're a GIGANTIC emo, always going after people who flame you, the same shit you did when I posted 20 proof of apolar ruining "both Exa and Apolar is gameruiners so ye... ban both or ban none?"

Yeah Lakes, you, Sidey, Shoop and Beeeh the 4 people I flame the most on bnet all agrees on this proof, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE. But NO ONE else has agreed with you in public, either people don't care or they don't agree with you, thats the reason noone else has written in these posts.

No one in his right mind will claim that the proof you have posted are valid to give me any kind of punishment, since there is 0 proof that its actually me in the picture, that it wasn't played in 1995, that it wasn't played in a game where everyone agreed to use maphack, etc, etc, at BEST you could prove that I POSSESS a printscreen of someone using maphack between 2002 and 2012.

PS: Check out Sideys tournament thread Lakes, I posted 100% proof to show that I didn't maphack, yet I played 100 times better than you ever have in your life Smile

adios kiddo, if you're still desperately crying for attention tomorrow we can continue this battle.

You say we don't have any proof that you maphacked this year or 2011/12 but yet your acc got banned in december or january, not before. Thus, you maphacked in that time also. Stop denying that you maphack when all the proofs are vs you ^^. Get back to USeast to join games throughout your main acc Very Happy

cya on bnet freakshow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Jean-Shits, stop repeat shit that I've already countered and crushed.

Maybe you should get back to the clan that you killed? Driving all legends/funny people away just by being a toilet shaman ^^ from hero to ZERO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 am

I think we can safely assume that Exalius maphacks in current games.

So does twix-club, skill_ownz, grim, and cmk.

They all play in the same way - never fearing invis and expanding like crazy in some areas whereas barely approaching other areas because they are able to see where I am. A normal player would be equally careful in all map areas without having seen the invis wolf.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 am

You don't maphack? Why would you post a screenshot of a trollpro flame and immediately remove it when everyone on bnet spams you "LOL EXA CAUGHT FOR MAPHACKING" exa that you even would mention that anyone is emotional that's just laughable, you're the emotional mental patient in this case. I exposed you in 2008 for being super emotional. You perma banned from your channel and hostbot beacuse I flamed you lol. And why are you even trying to deny that you maphack, we have plenty of people who can ensure that you posted ss of yourself maphacking. Or I can post the picture again. exa why do you come with so much "xDDDD ExA caUGht wITh hIS haNDs in cOokie JAr xD" attitude is it beacuse we busted you?

Busting exa for maphacking is like rolling a dice. Anyone can do it xD
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am

apolar wrote:
You don't maphack? Why would you post a screenshot of a trollpro flame and immediately remove it when everyone on bnet spams you "LOL EXA CAUGHT FOR MAPHACKING" exa that you even would mention that anyone is emotional that's just laughable, you're the emotional mental patient in this case. I exposed you in 2008 for being super emotional. You perma banned from your channel and hostbot beacuse I flamed you lol. And why are you even trying to deny that you maphack, we have plenty of people who can ensure that you posted ss of yourself maphacking. Or I can post the picture again. exa why do you come with so much "xDDDD ExA caUGht wITh hIS haNDs in cOokie JAr xD" attitude is it beacuse we busted you?

Busting exa for maphacking is like rolling a dice. Anyone can do it xD

Apolar even your best and only friend Lakes who's a person driven purely by emotions banned you like a birdshit from his bot, it's safe to assume that noone values your presence in any game considering you do nothing but ruin, this is why you have been banned several times from every single bot in the community.

As for the rest, it's just braindead comments with 0 value whatsoever from a uncharismatic freak with 0 value whatsoever, I have already countered and CRUSHED everything you say, if you can't produce any new content then maybe you should stfu and go play runtag with dark_exodus and swimstar? Have you even read the thread or do you just lack analytical ability? I don't know who or what you argue against/for, everything you say is just blabber without any relevancy..

Also don't talk about being emo, you made kids like Katshuma dislike you because you started to flame them constantly when they dropped a single comment saying you were bad in dota, you should stick to this forum http://www.wrongplanet.net/ maybe you can get some help with that autism of yours lol...
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 am

There is obviously no question Exa maphacks. We got proof that any court in the world would find enough to convinct him, only ridicilus to even discuss this. The issue is what we should do about it?
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

Exa wrote:
As for the rest, it's just braindead comments with 0 value whatsoever

Or It's you who is retarded, I heard it runs in the family.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:27 am

apolar wrote:
Exa wrote:
As for the rest, it's just braindead comments with 0 value whatsoever

Or It's you who is retarded, I heard it runs in the family.

Strong words for someone who retook fifth grade 2 times. Just make sure you pass it this time or you're gonna end up in the same class as kids born 2002.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am

Off Topic but talkles the issue of maphack too:

WeeD[ShEEp] lost his acc due to maphack too.. As many people were thinking, he was maphacking!

+1 in the counting list.
Back to top Go down
SimBa

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
Off Topic but talkles the issue of maphack too:

WeeD[ShEEp] lost his acc due to maphack too.. As many people were thinking, he was maphacking!

+1 in the counting list.

Sad For WeeD[ShEEp]
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 am

It have been over a year since we exposed the biggest cheater in the history of ST, but he still refuses to admit to his crimes and that they were wrong. If you ask him he will DENY that he ever maphacked.

Exalius is a person with very low moral standards, ready to lie, cheat and abuse when it benefits him and when he thinks he can get away with it. Lets show we do NOT accept that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@   @@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

@@ Exalius Maphacks [Proof] @@
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2