The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top RANK games!!

Go down 
+8
Nmcdo
AquaLIvE
XXXandBEER
teamEUROPE
Night
Celestial_One
Shoop
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 pm

what are the TOP games? ive talked with people, and there seems to be a disagreement! ill give it a go, tell me if you disagree, and which games you think should be ranked high. multiplayer is excluded from the evaluation.

1) HITMAN (series): people generally agree that this is a great game, but it hits my taste particularly well. you play a modern day assassin, and your job is pretty much to kill the target(s) unnoticed. you have to hide bodies, make crime-scenes look like accidents, use various disguises (clothes from people you kill) and so on. 10/10 score.

2) HALF-LIFE 2: this might be the best game "for its time" in history. made in 2004, it can easily compete with modern games like farcry. storyline is great, graphics are good, gameplay is amazing. 10/10 score.

3) PORTAL (series): unique puzzle game. and this is why it's great; its uniqueness. the only weapon you use throughout the game is revolutionary in video-gaming, and offers countless possibilities. the first portal game is too short (you complete it in roughly 2-3 hours, where the last level takes about 45-60 minutes and is the only challenging puzzle throughout the game). portal 2 solved this with about 10 times longer gameplay and harder puzzles. 7/10 for portal 1, 10/10 for portal 2.

4) SKYRIM (elder scrolls): description needed? feels like everyone played this game. long gameplay, very detailed (and BIG!) world, great storyline. there are 2 negatives here for me; the game-play is way too easy. and you need to do mindless farming to level up which takes quite some time. 9/10 score. haven't played the previous skyrim games.

5) FAR CRY 3: tried far cry 2, but i got bored. there were some attempts at making it realistic which failed miserably, where you had to medicate yourself 24/7 to treat your malaria etc. farcry 3 removed this crap, and made a big ass world with great graphics, alot of stuff to do and great gameplay. the storyline is good as well. 9/10 score.

whats your ranks?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 pm

1. Zelda Ocarina of Time
This game is a classic "listtopper" of greates games of all times. And for good reasons. For its time insanley good graphics, the music is outstanding and its very easy to controll. But mainlt ofcourse its the game in itself. The storyline, the puzzles, the monsters, the world. Everything is well done almost to perfection. This was the only no-brainer on my list.

2. Civilization 3
Hugeley addictive game, which you can play over and over and not get bored. Also very well done.

3. Super Mario 64
HUGE platform game, maybe a little bit too easy and too few characters compared to for instance OoT. But everyting else is amazing.

4. Pokemon Red/Blue (I had blue, but yeah they were same?)
Arguable a multiplayer, but even if you just play it as a singleplayer this game its great.

5. Age of Empires 2
CLASSIC strategygame. I think the campaigns of this game are much better than Blzzards and the same goes for when you play against computers. Gotta love building walls etc. ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:31 pm

I wish I could put my top 2 in ranking order but alas I cannot so here goes:
Honorable mentions:
Grandia series - Role playing series where you play as many different types of characters. The series is simple and easy to beat but will always be fondly remembered. The battle system is real time so it takes some talent, but there is little customizability in this game. "SKY DRAGON SLASH!!!!"
Gran Turismo Series (best racing series imho) - racing!!!
Mario Cart - um duh
Super Mario 64
Yoshi Island
Warcraft series (even the first one with only 3 levels! how many of you have even played that!!?!?)
Starcraft series
I saw shoop's pokemon listing and I totally agree. I would go as far to say yellow, blue, red, silver and gold as well. Silver and Gold epic too... after that they got trashy.

#5 - Final fantasy vii & final fantasy x & final fantasy ix
If you haven't heard of the final fantasy games you either live in a cave on an island somewhere or you're dead (even kids in africa know about ff games). Final Fantasy 7 beats out final fantasy 10 for the 5 spot, but it's worth mentioning along with Final fantasy 9. You play as Cloud and go on adventures and try to take down the evil company SHINRA CORP among other peoplez (sephiroth ammagaD!).
8.5/10 - would have been a 10 if they remade the game but it's so old the graphics are shit =/

#4- Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie

Yes that's right, they both made the list for me. Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are platforming games, but on a different level than many others. It's soft-hearted humor and funny creatures will always hold a place in my heart. It's replayability is incredible and for a game made for kids this game is near impossible to COMPLETELY beat without cheating someway or another. Just like Mario 64 this game does actually take talent and high observational skills to beat not to mention tricky fingers.
8.5/10 - same as ff7 graphics are kind of crappy and camera angles sometimes are annoying as shits.

Super Mario RPG - I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME SO GOD DAMN MUCH. But only as much as the other 2 I've listed. This game goes down as one of the best RPGs ever made! So much replayability and you get to play as your favorite mario characters IN BATTLE! wooT! Turn by turn play makes battle kind of easy in this game, but there is so much to do in this world when it comes to mini-games it easily makes the top 3.
9.2/10 - Worth more than a 9 simply because of awesomeness, but 9.5 would be overgenerous seeing as I gave 8.5 to a game with bad graphics and this has almost as bad lol

#1 & 2: It's hard to rank these because they are very different genres of games. So without further adieu...

Super Smash Bros Melee - If you haven't played this you must be with the kids in #5 or might be blind because if you have ever hung out with stoners or anyone with decent gaming skills the controller must have met your hands as you battle to the death in many arenas! Games only last 5 minutes tops if they are good players, and the playability is endless. I still love the series to death though Brawl clearly is inferior to melee. It's funny how a game bug can make the game so popular (KIND OF LIKE SHEEP TAG!!!). If you don't know what the bug is you don't know shit about melee. 1 word: Wavedash.
10/10

Diablo II - Holy fuck diablo 2. I have spent SO many fucking hours on this game. Easily makes it to the top 3 for me. Whether it's grinding out levels or dueling pplz with your new fireball sorceress this game has unlimited replayability and still has such a massive community backing it. We'll see diablo II live on for the next 20 years I would bet. Oh and diablo ii > iii without question. If you think otherwise you're kind of a fucking retard. Runewords >
10/10

Hope you like my list!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:15 pm

holy shit..reading your posts, i realized that i forgot to even consider some CLASSICS!

Quote :
Warcraft series (even the first one with only 3 levels! how many of you have even played that!!?!?)
i have!! i remember the attackspeed in the first game was SO SLOW ^^

Quote :
5. Age of Empires 2
CLASSIC game. played most of the older ones. and if my memory serves me well, the music in these games is amazing Very Happy ''whosyourdaddy"!

Quote :
4. Pokemon Red/Blue
played RED, insane game for its time. easily one of the most addicting games.

Quote :
#5 - Final fantasy vii
final fantasy 7 was amazing ^^ haven't played the others.

Heroes of Might and MAgic 3:
this game was crazy good Very Happy me a friend of mine played one game(as in one round) of this for half a year on different teams (turned based game) and then met in a 1on1 at the end. sick.

SUPER MARIO SERIES:
i didnt play the 3D ones, nor the racing games, but the first ones (2D games) are CLASSIC. played through all of them several times on my GAMEBOY, and made a speedrun through Super Mario World. nice shit ^^

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Heroes of Might and Magic and Super Smash Bros would be on my list too, but I thought they went under multiplayer? That was the fun part of those games Imo at least. Same with Mario Kart and FIFA series.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Shoop wrote:
Heroes of Might and Magic and Super Smash Bros would be on my list too, but I thought they went under multiplayer? That was the fun part of those games Imo at least. Same with Mario Kart and FIFA series.

My bad i didn't realize this thread was limited to singleplayer. If that's the case then ye ssb wouldn't be on and grandia 3 would make it on the list bumping everything up 1

xD the attack speed was like 1 hit every 1.5 seconds it was some RETARDslow attacks... took 10 minutes to kill farm with grunt xDXD also the final level was literally impossible to beat without cheats. Also mass wizards with blizzard was almost unstoppable lol
Back to top Go down
Night

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 am

Time for Night ranks :

5. Mafia/ Mafia 2 -> Love this game. Really reflects the 'mafia' organization in modern world. Really great story line, enjoyed both games quite well.
4. Elder scrolls series ( morrowind/oblivion/skyrim). Great gameplay/story, graphics. ALL round enjoyable. HIGHLY recommend for everyone. Can't think of a person who really hates these games.
3. Final fantasy series. BEST story line/ sound track. One of the most addictive offline games ever. Quite challenging at a times aswell. i Recommend playing 7/8/10/13 , others are not so legend.
2. Counter strike. Simply best online game when it was popular( maybe it is now also?). Spent a huge time of my childhood playing this game.
1. Warcarft. When i first played warcraft (offline) , i already got insanely addicted to it. Started playing this in 1998( it was warcraft 2 i think), still play it. Probably best game in decades.

There are a lot of other games which i generally enjoy, maybe i forgot some legend games which i used to play, but all my games mentioned above are worth playing. Consider getting them if u haven't , u won't be dissapointed Smile
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

Even if i havent played a lot of games that you've noted down, i know some good. Smile

As Cele said it's hard to rank these games because they are good in their way.

5. Diablo II - I like playing this game for some weeks! Nice gameplay, good heroes! In my opinion it's not a game to play alone, only multiplayer is fun. Unfortunately i got bored when i was like Lvl. 50 because yea, nothing new, just more difficult. Still good to mention!

4. FIFA games - huge fun to play! But always the same, nothing new, you get bored after a period playing in the whole time.
Perfect game for sometimes.

3. Pokémon - I've played some of these, even 1 of the new ones. I agree that the old ones were better but pokemon is pokemon, always fun, you can play it for months without finishing it.

2. Mario Games - From Mario Kart to Super Marios bros or Super Smash Bros Melee - these games are so awesome, always fun, always nice to play alone or with other people! Still the new versions of the games are nice. Game is easy to understand but that you could finish it easily.

1. Warcraft! - I don't know why but Wc3 is still my favourite games for 4 years, i've been playing it for all that time without playing something else as much as i did wc3. A lot of different games, always new things to learn, new games to master, to be good at. Mostly you can't get bored!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 am

@cele wavedash is hardly even useful when everyone is doing it. I would dominate you in smash ofc we play final destination with no items like men.

I really have no top games, but do you guys watch speedruns of these games your listing? http://speedrunslive.com/

People beat Zelda Ocarina in under like 20 minutes via a bug that allows you to jump straight to ganondorf then you use the stick which = best item in game due to another bug.

They have all kinds of games and different challenges for speedruns like bingo etc. So fun to watch sometimes because it reminds me of all the games I played as it a kid, but I'm watching it like its the first time I have seen these games being played because they way these people play them.

Edit - LOL did i say 20 minutes for Ocarina I meant 5:49 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yLV7zSLgw
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 pm

XXXandBEER wrote:
@cele wavedash is hardly even useful when everyone is doing it. I would dominate you in smash ofc we play final destination with no items like men.

Yes that is what everyone says in real life... before I crush them. When everyone is doing it? Wavedash is fucking imba in 1v1, and that's the only match up I take seriously. If you seriously think you can beatme without wavedashing you are seriously mistaken. Also could rape your shit without wd.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 am

Celestial_One wrote:
XXXandBEER wrote:

Yes that is what everyone says in real life... before I crush them. When everyone is doing it? Wavedash is fucking imba in 1v1, and that's the only match up I take seriously. If you seriously think you can beatme without wavedashing you are seriously mistaken. Also could rape your shit without wd.

Rofl I would dominate you and I never said I wouldn't use wd I said its pointless when everyone knows it goes without saying type deal. But ye 1v1 is fine with me gimme a few games to scrape off the rust and I'll end you 1 minute tops will even set stock lives to 99.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

can you stream it or some shit? would be epic to watch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:11 am

1. Warcraft 3, still the best game in history
2. Guild Wars, much better than WoW
3. Battlefield Just a nice game
4. LoL, in my opinion better than Dota
5. Counterstrike, just a skilled game
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Top RANK games!! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:44 pm

1. The Warcraft series, especially Warcraft 3. When I first played Warcraft ( I was younger) It was so open and mind racing-ly fun
But when Warcraft 3 came out, it NEVER got boring, to this day I still play and have always enjoyed so. Memories<3

2.Halo 3, greatest game ever to have multi player, greatest halo game, forever in my heart a amazing game of memories.

3. Skyrim, really great game so much to do and explore!
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:34 am

Halo 1 - Revolutionary game to me. It was something that amazed me. The vehicles don't explode so my brothers and I used to just run into each other and do crazy flips.

Donkey Kong Country - An SNES game that although has bad graphics is very entertaining. I find it too easy to play now to be zoned out into it.

Super Mario World - Same concept as DKC

Portal (series) - Look at Amirs post Pg. 1 about it.

Warcraft III - The game I spent a lot of my life on. Intelligent and humorous people and many different skill and strategy games to play.

Basically any Mortal Kombat or MK style game - These games are always fun to play. Mastering combos and fighting friends always seems to be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Number 7 - Worms Armageddon
Chaotic multiplayer action and huge humor value as well. A classic in every sense of the word. Overall super-good game that makes you laugh over and over and over. The best Worms title there is.

Number 6 - Age of Empires II
HUGE Classic, and I bought the HD remake from Steam just for nostalgia. I remember bashing it for not having spells and flying units like Warcraft always did but it's still a MONSTERGOOD game without them. Played it so much when I was a kid and had some legend matches with some of my m8s. And the AI in custom maps is super funny to mess around with.

Number 5 - World of Warcraft
Too much people hate this game just because it's too mainstream. Granted that you can never be successful in WoW without sacrificing 90% of your life to playing it day and night but it really is a beautiful game. Say what you want. Arriving from Azuremyst Isle to Darkshore for the 1st time as a Level 22 Draenei Hunter and seeing other players run around in Auberdine and noticing the big blue full moon in the magical night sky of Azeroth did it for me. This game is and will always be one of my favourites, I will probably revisit it once more before it slowly loses all players. Everyone should experience the magnificent feeling in WoW - the feeling of really being a part of something bigger and deciding the outcome of your own world by your heroic actions. I feel sentimental because of this game and for good reasons. It's changed over the years but it's still a spectacular piece of art.

Number 4 - Pokemon
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal x2 (Don't ask me why lol)
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon White
Pokemon White 2

Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon Dash
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Channel
Pokemon Battle Revolution

Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I own these games, need you ask more? ^^ I love Pokemon. People often disregard it because it is "childish" but they couldn't be further from the truth. Hidden beneath is a BEAUTIFUL turn-based strategy game with TONS of strategic elements and possibilities. Theres so much about Pokemon that I could talk of that I'm not even going to start rambling here. Otherwise this post would probably be too long for the forum to handle. But if anyone ever wants to talk about Pokemon, just seek out me. Always happy to, such a great game Wink

Number 3 - Warcraft III
The game we all know and love. Even the vanilla game itself is great enough to be worth a buy, but holy HELL the World Editor of this game is awesome. The best editing tool I've ever seen anywhere else, hands DOWN. DotA, Sheep Tag, Castle Fight, Warlock, Vampirism, Tower Defenses, Mauls, RPGs + many more, nobody can name them all. No wonder I spent all my childhood playing this shit and still am. Rofl ^^ Unbelievably good game for obvious reasons. STC wouldn't exist without this.

Number 2 - Minecraft
BUY IT PEOPLE!!!! MineCraft is one of those games that I will probably never stop playing. I can't wait to show it to my children "Yo I built this castle in 2012 when u didn't even exist Very Happy" The vanilla game itself is neverending and rather slow because of all the resource-gathering and building involved but it has everything you could ever ask for. The very creativity and imagination of human mind is the only limit. To say that this game has INFINITE possibilities would be a MAJOR understatement. There's so much that this game makes possible. Just go watch some of RoosterTeeth's MineCraft Lets Plays and think about what funs we could have if we had a STC MineCraft server up. Very Happy I'll never stop finding new ways to have fun with this game. Best played with friends ofc ^^

Number 1 - Rollercoaster Tycoon (1 and 2, rest are different, not bad, but different)
The oldschool legend and all-time favourite of Katshuma. (That's meeee) It's not really anything spectacular but it's just a fun game to play and master. =) It gives player the freedom to do whatever they want when building the greatest amusement park of all time. And that's all I need. You can experiment with different roller coaster builds and play it in so many different ways it's unbelievable. The greatest fun I've ever had with any video game in my life. Rollercoaster Tycoon is where it's at! If you find a cracked version of it some cold winter night, don't be afraid to give it a try. Wink

Shoutouts to Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog too. Mass childhood memories <3

And 1 more BIG shoutout to Xenoblade Chronicles, my new addiction. A super-awesome and EPIC Japanese RPG for Nintendo Wii. One of the greatest games ever. If you own a Wii and don't have this game you're doing something horribly wrong. It's worth every euro and MORE.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 am

Really Kats... minecraft and roller coaster tycoon ranked #1 and 2? Surprised that the Sims isnt on there.
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 am

U obviously don't know jack about Minecraft Beer. Very Happy Have you even tested it? Don't say that you're too adult to feel entranced by the very nature of the game. Buy it and start having fun. ^^

And RCT is just RCT. The 2nd PC game of mine that I loved and played through multiple times.

And btw Sims sucks.

Top RANK games!! 36259436
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 am

RCT is a pretty nice game, althought i only played the old ass versions. I imagine the newer ones just being even better. but i dont see them scoring anywhere near top 5, sorry katsh ^^ just because you like rollercoasters and shit (i do too!) doesn't mean the game is top 2 material. dont tell me you'd rank a pornogame at #1 because you like naked girls ^^

Minecraft seems decent, never played it tho. probably ranked below top 10 though.

The original ''top games'' list i made was biased btw, in the sense that most of those games (skyrim/farcry in particular) were games i just recently played and enjoyed. They had a stronger impact on me compared to games i partied a bit back. Gotta make a new, real, top 5 ranks soon.

Here are some LEGENDARY games that you guys should try:

Antichamber = really fucked up puzzle game. its Portal 2 on cocaine. and worse graphics/simplified scenery. "piece of art" is a common description for this game.

Trine 2 = nice platformer/puzzle toilet. not nearly as challenging as antichamber, but the various elements of the game are good. and the scenery is AMAZING!!!

Torchlight 2 = this is basically diablo 3 with happy/"childish" graphics. Haven't played diablo 3, but many say this game beats it.

Cities XL = SimCity copy. The maps are bigger, the game is more realistic, and it's harder to maintain a city. The graphics are better as well. Problems with lag when your city is big as fuck tho (processor model doesn't matter much, the game only runs on 1 core. Haven't figured out how to fix this problem)

Bioshock infinite = Shooter game. You don't play this for the gameplay, but for the scenery. the "world" is some amazing shit. some people also think it has one of the best storylines in gaming, with a "mindfuck" ending. nice 10 hour entertainement Very Happy

Top RANK games!! Zu1TEy5

Give info if you have played/try these games. There are more legendary games, these are just the ones i can think of right now. go playEN!!!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

VsKatshuma wrote:
U obviously don't know jack about Minecraft Beer. Very Happy Have you even tested it? Don't say that you're too adult to feel entranced by the very nature of the game. Buy it and start having fun. ^^

And RCT is just RCT. The 2nd PC game of mine that I loved and played through multiple times.

And btw Sims sucks.

By no means do I think I am to old to play those games. I said that because they are fairly boring games with no point. And really you hate the Sims, but you like RCT and minecraft? Shit I don't play any of those trash games, but aren't they generally the same thing?
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 am

A game doesn't necessarily need a goal to be good. Other than having fun ^^

Minecraft might seem boring if you just think about the vanilla game. But there's so much more to the game that I don't even know. There are combat maps, zombie invasion maps, survival maps, parkour maps, adventure maps, puzzle maps, fantasy maps and vanilla maps. Imo the game is FAR from boring. =)
Back to top Go down
Master[StH]

Master[StH]

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:53 pm

1st off love this topic. Nice work. this topic made me long on after idk months of inactivity on the this forums. so kudos Very Happy

if its alright id like to skip ranking them. and just present them.

Pokemon for game boy. imo the best was silver!

halo 1. imo the best one even if its for the orginal xbox. (tbf i have not played 4 YET) also imo the others were ok but could not reach the bar the 1st one set.

warcraft - do i really need to explain? Razz

super Mario world for Nintendo

sonic for Sega.

spiderman 2(the second movie game) for ps2. free range spiderman in a huge map what more could u ask for?

Dragon ball z: legacy of goku 1 & 2 and buu's fury for gameboy advanced

more to come.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:16 pm

only game ive ever played was warcraft3 and still play it.

so rank 1 WARCRAFT3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top RANK games!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top RANK games!!   Top RANK games!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top RANK games!!
Page 1 of 1