The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Public Warning About Shoop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Public Warning About Shoop Empty
PostSubject: Public Warning About Shoop   Public Warning About Shoop EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

Public Warning About Shoop Benito-mussolini1-214x300

Just want to warn you all about Shoop. He has been going crazy the last week.

Last night he was flaming EVERYONE and even Trollpro was shaking like a scared fishshit.

I believe he is on a mission to spread propaganda and lies.

Some of the INSANE things he has said over the last few days:

"Culture has nothing to do with biology"

"Having grades in school leads to unemployment" & "Grades have nothing to do with intelligence"

"God doesn't exist. It's up to you to provide evidence that he exists"

"Africans are "worse" than us because the African rainforest kept them isolated - no one could travel through the forest"

These are just A FEW things he has been shouting about lately. I urge EVERYONE to watch their backs.

I have strong evidence to suggest that Shoop is planning another ATTACK just like these.

Peace brothers and sisters!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Public Warning About Shoop   Public Warning About Shoop EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 am

What kind of attack? Are you trying to convince us that shoop is some kind of terrorists? Also what kind of propaganda can shoop spread that will effect anyone in any way? Is shoop actually some extremely famous person that everyone believes? I'm not quite sure what your getting at with this thread. If anything I would say this is a public warning about Sidey. Sidey actually has OCD and needs to be watched over very intricately. As you can see from this thread he clearly has lost his mind. He needs help and we all need to be there for sidey.

Don't worry sidey we will get you through this, you are in good hands now with your fellow sheepers.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Public Warning About Shoop   Public Warning About Shoop EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 am

Maybe i should compare u to grrwolf, u act like the opposite of Einstein, maybe your brain needs a fix or something???? dno but your brain is wrong, take it to an engineer.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Public Warning About Shoop   Public Warning About Shoop EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

These quotes sounds like Shoop lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Warning About Shoop   Public Warning About Shoop Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Warning About Shoop
Page 1 of 1