The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion

Go down 
+16
Map
AcE
VsKatshuma
Chakra
TrollPro
Shoop
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Celestial_One
Night
Nmcdo
Pab
AquaLIvE
teamEUROPE
Jean-Mii
CandyManKiller
TraxxWOLF
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

When do you want to play the Nation Cup?
Friday 11th January
Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_lcap39%Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Saturday 12th January
Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_lcap33%Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Sunday 13th January
Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_lcap28%Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Hey friends,

This might be a impossible idea to pull off but I just wanna see if you think it would be possible/if YOU would like to participate.

The idea is to play a one day sheeptag tournament/sheeptag night. Teams would be based after nations/regions in the world. I LOVE the idea but the numbers of active players might make it difficult.

The second thing that probably will ruin this is that people from nations with weaker teams will be lame and don't play. Thing is, if we do this one night it's just for some hours and it would be ALL FOR FUN. Idea is to use active or semi-active players.

The teams that could be formed as I can think of would be.

Team USA
Beer
Eenz
Nmcdo
Drew
well you have plenty of players to form a 5-man team

Team Sweden
Traxx
Shoop
Polar
Ligythin
Steko/qutan/athamyr

Team scandinavia minus swe:
Shild
Trollpro
Spyffe
Amir (?)
TPT/kathsuma

Team France
Pab
Jean-mii.
Simba
Fix-men
Mochee? Bap?

Team germany+NL/ rest team
Candymankiller
Skill_ownz-
123WOLF
Nomapgrid
We got some more here i think (?) Wizzy??

4on4 is an option with the new map - well. Give me feed back, ideas or criticism!

Last edited by TraxxWOLF on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:34 pm

good idea but make it 5v5 i think we could manage enough players
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Liked the idea, I can try to get Baiten and Baptiste since I play everyday with them on LoL
Simba agrees 100% too
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Yes, nice idea.
I could probably get Jonte, Blitz, Aqua, Heili and Kenta if people needed.
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Yo sign me up. I'm german
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 am

Yee its good for me

But ur right, unfair team will ruin :/ France have obviously the best team :/

Pab
Jean
Simba
Baiten
Bap

======> LEGEND (i'll wont play with fix-men, sarry but he is worst than dark_exodus, no joke)
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

Nice with good response and nice that you might be able to bring ur friends!

Pab: With USA, Swe, and more teams it will be really nice competition.

Problem is everyone can be like that "i wont play with fix-men". I can say "i wont play with qutan" but that's a part of the charm - since you don't pick ur teams urself you might have to train/help to make a less skilled player on ur team good. Like Zlatan for Sweden etc!

Next thing is for me to set a date.

Since beer's tourny won't be played. What about some day between 7-12th january?

Maybe we should decide a captain of each team who has the mission to get 5 mates to accept.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 am

A german+nl team could be:

Martin
Aqua
Mappy
Blitz
CMK

Right?
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: me   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 am

Sign me up!! I'm always up for st.
Where is team Canada ^^?
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 am

i can play on any team if im there.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 am

lol traxx
u cant compare Qutan to fix-men

Qutan is rlly good player, better than much activ player in these days...

Fix-men, as I say, got the skill of a new player after one day ST and the IQ of a castor
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:22 am

u can sign me up for east
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:59 am

suppose canada+usa will be 1 team?
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 am

Pab wrote:

Fix-men, as I say, got the skill of a new player after one day ST and the IQ of a castor

I promise your IQ is less than Fix-Men's and dark_exodus together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Team CA   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Team Canada!!
Nmcdo
TraxxMCDO
Celestial-mcdo
YellowBeanSupper
Nmcdoisnotonyourside
Are there any out there who can face this rag tag team of Canadian Beavers??
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote :
YellowBeanSupper
great shit ^^

how about making it USA VS EUROPE? each get two teams as representatives. winner is based on some sum/average of both of their teams. or perhaps make only the team that performs the worst count, to encourage spread of good players. this would be GENIOUS!!!!

usa vs europe = people get to play with their friends + good players get spread around. win-win.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

never listen to amir i vote for me getting a nl/ger team and own this shit no one can stop us!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 pm

We can play Europe vs USA too, but Nations Cup seems like a really good idea in order to get many teams.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Nice that people like the idea - euro v usa is a nice idea but (no offense usa) today usa would stand no chance what so ever. I mean, a euro2 team is really really good.

I'd like Beer to answer.

CMK can cap nl/ger

I'll cap team swe.

We need some1 to cap a non-swe-scandinavia team.

Pab/JM can manage the french team?

Nigthmare can manage a "rest team" with players from whatever country he can find? Night, Zak, dark_light)zero etc.

What do you guys think? Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am

i dont think national will work. sounds great if you're from sweden and got all of the good players. not so great if you're from norway and have katshuma, tpt and trollpro in the front lines. the french team consists of 100% retards apart from pab as well. people are going to lose interest fast.

i think its kinda selfish to attempt a national tourney at this point. you're pretty much locking yourself in the best team. over half of the best players in the world are from sweden. and i don't think traxx would suggest national format if he was from any other country tbh tongue

but as i always say, good luck Very Happy it benefits me if this is successful, so even tho i strongly suggest some different format, u got full support whatever you decide to do BRUSHANS!
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am

To be honest if french team play serious (jm me simba baiten and bap) we have chance to win this tourny ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:47 am

National won't work. The only teams which have a chance to participate are sweden and Nl/ger, because i doubt any other team can be formed due to lack of players/anticipation etc.

Usa Vs europe is always good, but mind the fact that all lower skilled players will be left out. Making 2 teams of each continent is risky due shortage of players. I think usa vs europe is a good idea and can be hosted anytime. It will increase competition and maybe activity.

I think in current situation the best thing to do is just try to host inhouse games everyday( atleast weekends). Majority of active players still aren't good enough to play in serious competetive games. For captains its also annoying when someone dies in 10 secs not because they made a huge mistake, but just because they aren't skilled enough.

Conclusion-> fullhouse games are the easiest and most benefitial for players of different skill. USA vs Europe should be easy to organise. Make a new thread if interested, and we'll see how it will work out.

Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 am

I can put myself out of tournament if that's so.

Let's compare.

Swe - FR - NL/GER - USA - Scandinavia
Enstek - Pab - CMK - Drew - Amir
Shoop - JM - Martin - Beer - Trollpro
Polars - Simba - 123WOLF - Eenz - Spyffe
Ligythin - Baiten - Tayvano - Celestial - TPT
Qutan - Bap - Aqua - Nmcdo - Katshuma

But ye, maybe the "rest team" can be lead by Nightmare and amir and be everything exept NL, USA, GER, SWE.

I'd say you could get nice games going but ofc it's up to the "underdogs". If they dont wanna play we can rather just do inhouse games.
We do that every night and we almost never get 5on5.. How can we attract those people?
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: me   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 am

Just a Note for me.
I play 10x better in games like 5 v 5 then in 2 v 4 - 3 v 5. Im just that way.
Secondly idc how stacked sounds like fun anyway.
And a Good challenge to give the guys out there
a run for there money!! Very Happy
Don't Forget I got YellowBeanhumper! (exa loool)
tongue
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
i dont think national will work. sounds great if you're from sweden and got all of the good players. not so great if you're from norway and have katshuma, tpt and trollpro in the front lines. the french team consists of 100% retards apart from pab as well. people are going to lose interest fast.

i think its kinda selfish to attempt a national tourney at this point. you're pretty much locking yourself in the best team. over half of the best players in the world are from sweden. and i don't think traxx would suggest national format if he was from any other country tbh tongue

but as i always say, good luck Very Happy it benefits me if this is successful, so even tho i strongly suggest some different format, u got full support whatever you decide to do BRUSHANS!
Amir, having u on the stage would be like a day on Saturn, i much prefer to not be talked about by you Amir lol ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion   Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag Nation Cup - Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next