The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rising Community Numbers x2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Rising Community Numbers x2 Empty
PostSubject: Rising Community Numbers x2   Rising Community Numbers x2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:39 am

I have an ideas, w0t if we tried everyone switching back to tft for just a little bit, recruiting a few tft members, getting on roc, few members, back to tft ect ect,

There are also some reasons why this WOULD NOT work.

#1 Some people do not have TFT.
#2 If we can't find anyone to recruit some people might quit that don't have TFT while we are on TFT.
#3 People cba to take the time to reinstall TFT.

Not saying this is a #1 Idea to raise the community numbers, just a brainstorm, Gimme ur best thoughts!
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Rising Community Numbers x2   Rising Community Numbers x2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 am

We've been over this and thoroughly debated most issues regarding this topic.

Server: RoC or tFT
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Rising Community Numbers x2   Rising Community Numbers x2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 am

some people dont have tft = stc needs to keep everyone since the community is miniature size = we can't afford losing a number of players by moving to TFT = end of story.

the ironic thing is that we probably lost equally many players (if not more) when we started playing on ROC, due to the inconvenience of swapping versions. a SHITload of active former ST players (tfa, tazz, cookie, borja etc) would probably play ST once in a while if it was on TFT, and potentially start playing full-time. even i couldn't be fucked to play ST because of the inconvenience. just huge lucky for the ST community that STWC was announced around the time i got really bored of dota, so i ended up playing ST again.

but yee, pain in the ASS swapping between roc/tft when u wanna play different games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising Community Numbers x2   Rising Community Numbers x2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rising Community Numbers x2
Page 1 of 1