The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptilians Rules the World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

Reptilians Rules the World Empty
PostSubject: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 am

http://truthism.com/

Funny as hell read, what are your guys thoughts? This guy is pretty crazy, but there's some good proof enjoy! I mostly scrolled down to the pictures lol
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

"You can see the Reptilians via meditating, using hallucinogenic drugs, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians, not the third-dimensional ones--but more on all of this later. " lololol.

Gotta love the "you cant prove it doesn't exist, so it must exist" theory.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 pm

It's true that society restricts your thoughts. A lot of common stuff he says makes sense, such as behaviour of an individual human and group-acting. Also what he says about dealing with truth makes sense. And yea, why shouldn't there be aliens leading the world having created us and having put us into a 12-dimensional darkness that is covered up with matrices etc.?
The only argument against this is: why should there be aliens leading the world having created us and
having put us into a 12-dimensional darkness that is covered up with
matrices etc.?

Just because there is statues of reptils, a face on mars and a strange eye-lid? If those reptil aliens possibly rewrote history so that we can't figure out wether or what they did in the past, why shouldn't hairy giant beasts have rewritten the history so that anyone assumes the reptil aliens rewrote the history?

In the end the only useful conlcusion you can draw is to really think for you own and not get torn apart by religion, science or alternative thinking.
Mathemathicans don't deny the fact that if you are able to deny one axiom, the whole mathematic system relying on it wouldn't be valid any more. Actual axioms just haven't been proven wrong.

But yeeee, however, there's some funny stuff about women in there, weird stuff about aliens, smart stuff about human and true stuff about humanity.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am

rofl madhatter. the first thing i stopped to read was that exact quote you posted. i guess the title was outstanding.

this quote is also pretty rofl:

Quote :
Right now, I bet you're like, "Oh my God, oh my God! They're real, they're real!" Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. What, did you actually think that humans were the only intelligent beings in the universe? Moreover, who the fuck do you think created humanity in the first place? "An intangible god?" No. "Evolution?" Uh, no. "Aliens?" Duh.

i heard about this theory when i was like 12-13, and its some pretty insane shit. crazy people. while scrolling down through that monster article to see the pictures, i was thinking about posting my own crazy conspiracy theory. amazingly enough, the exact theory i decided i was gonna post => was a part of this article near the bottom. ''The Hollow Earth Theory".

there is also another scientific conspiracy theory about the earth GROWING. the platonic plates are supposedly stable and are not moving around. the truth is that the earth was much smaller before, that's why all the continents fit together perfectly if you shrink the planet. as earth grew and became bigger and bigger, the land broke up and made room for the oceans or some shit. pretty crazy theory.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 am

Expanding Earth (What amir is talking about)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Also your "hollow earth" theory was proved wrong back in the 1800s xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians Rules the World   Reptilians Rules the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Reptilians Rules the World
Page 1 of 1