The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Changelog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 am

Log for big and small forumchanges so people can keep track of whats going on from now on. This was apperently also the 1000th post on this forum.

Last edited by Shoop on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Stop making mass useless sticky threads.

If you have to make any keep it all in a single one....

No one wants to see/read this shit.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am

This isnt useless, its crucial in the order to get as much feedback as possible that the changes we make are easy accesable. Many of the ideas me and Rune think of might not be good, or might show to not be good in afterhand. Therefore if we log all changes people can give us constant input, but also their own ideas of what we as admins should do. Being admin shouldnt be living in an isolated bubble making the decision you want, it should be decision well founded by the entire user basis of this forum of we want to optimize activity.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:08 am

Keep it to ONE STICKY then retardo.

There is no need to have one "forum organisation" and one whatever this toilets is.

You're just cluttering the forum with useless bullshit that no one cares about or wants to read.

Better yet, don't make these threads stickies and update them when you have something to add so I don't have to see this horseshit every day.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 am

Forum Organisation is a completley different topic, arguably we can stop make that one a sticky, but argue for that there then lol. What has that to do with this topic? I just think you dont understand the idea behind this topic, but it will show once we make changes.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 am

I will remove both of these as stickies because they have no content and no one is interested in reading them.

If you want to update them with content that can be done through a non-sticky thread.

Stop cluttering the forums with horse-shit.

I shouldn't have to make 5 other sticky threads with crap like "forum ideas" and "forum notes" and "forum smiley legend" to demonstrate this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changelog   Forum Changelog Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Changelog
Page 1 of 1