The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who got legend music and who got dubstep?

Go down 
+4
TraxxWOLF
TayVaNo
XXXandBEER
BEeeH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BEeeH

BEeeH

who got legend music and who got dubstep? Empty
PostSubject: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am

Yoyoyo!!1one! everyone share playlists and we'll see who's legends and who's geeks pirat

Here's mine: http://open.spotify.com/user/jjoohan/playlist/5jHNGbDJNolSZ95qMeYyxr

yes amir, Mina hundar is ofc in my list king
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 am

Wont let me view yours o.O says i need some spotify bullshittttt
Back to top Go down
TayVaNo

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
Wont let me view yours o.O says i need some spotify bullshittttt

You should get spotify, epic music player =)
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 am

If you can stand a little commercial or afford a small monthly fee Spotify is completley superior as a music player/streamer.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 am

spotify is the best option if you have no idea how to download a song and put it in a media/music player.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am

Or if you dont want to download every time you want to hear a new song. Wink

Its also got a huge advantage compared to downloading songs since you can easily listen to the music you want to regardless where you are. Friends computer, mobile phone, at parties etc.

If you dont have it, get it, and if you want to listen to songs Spotify dont have just download them and play it as Local Files on Spotify. When you listen to your own songs you obviously dont have to listen to commercial either, even if you just have the free version.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
spotify is the best option if you have no idea how to download a song and put it in a media/music player.

+ downloading is illegal.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 am

Umm spotify?? Is a joke. Last.fm, grooveshark, and pandora are 10 times better. Whose up for debating me challengers approach Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 am

listen song = youtube. and typing a song in a download program doesn't exactly take more effort than typing it in spotify Wink jocolor

is the availability worth the money? ''i can listen at my music on my friends computer" etc? don't think so.

there are practically 0 benefits of paying for spotify if you know what the alternatives are. the reason people pay for that shit is because they think its the best solution ^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

XXXandBEER
How is any of those even close to Spotify lol?

Amir
Spotify is free, but yes it would definently be worth 10 Euros per month if the Premium version was the only alternative.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 am

Shoop wrote:
XXXandBEER
How is any of those even close to Spotify lol?

Amir
Spotify is free, but yes it would definently be worth 10 Euros per month if the Premium version was the only alternative.

+1
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

shoop
no its not.
and no, premium is not the only alternative to listen to music.

dont buy spotify, its a waste of money unless your problem are legal issues.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am

I agree dont buy Spotify, download it and use it for free. When you realize how good it is you can consider buying the premium version so you get rid of the commercial and all the other advantages.

And I didnt mean Premium was the only alternative to listen to music, I meant even if the only way to use Spotify was through premium it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 am

Shoop wrote:
XXXandBEER
How is any of those even close to Spotify lol?.

Ok from what I've seen spotify is a third party program that requires a download to listen to any music.

Grooveshark http://grooveshark.com/ a FREE web BROWSER that stores your music allows you to interact with other members share playlists etc. Upload your own music and requires no download.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:17 am

You have to download a client. Yeah. You do this ONCE and then you have easy access to a huge library of songs. Everything, unlike Grooveshark, is sorted. You can share playlists through Facebook and easily listen to your own playlists at someone elses computer. You can use it in offline mode and if you have really rare music add it as Local Files. Grooveshark is a joke compared to Spotify.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Does it have autoplaylist?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 am

Whats autoplaylist? You can make and share playlists, play "radio" based on your music preference and download playlists online and search for playlists that match your music taste. There are also toplists based on the songs you or everyone, or your friend listens most to etc.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 am

I personally don't like Spotify for anything else than "checking out" the occasional song someone tells me is good. This is for a lot of reasons, the 160kbps quality you get in free-mode sucks compared to higher bitrate alternative, but most importantly because you can only play a song 5 times in Spotify, after you played it five times you HAVE to pay to listen to that song again, this makes Spotify useless for any serious listening if you ask me.

Grooveshark is also good to listen to the occasional song, Youtube is a complete joke ofcourse due to turkey quality but does have the advantage of having "almost everything" which makes it good for checking out rare material.

Everyone knows what the superior way to listen to music is, and there's really no doubt about it, especially not if you care about quality.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 am

Autoplaylist are "playlists" which are automatically generated and adhere to sorting mechanisms. IE, I rate all my songs on a 0-5 (but accepts half stars) scale. A simple autoplaylist would be one that only grabs songs with 4.0+ star ratings. More complex would include sorts by artist, album, genres, tones, date, etc, etc. These are of course all combine-able.

The "you can only play a song 5 times in Spotify, after you played it five times you HAVE to pay to listen tot hat song again" basically killed it for me. Def. not getting it... but....

Does it have a smart auto-DJ feature? That is, my player is hooked up to last.fm (scrobbles, ofc), but when a playlist hits the end, it requests last.fm's similar songs list and grabs a random one off of list that. What that means is that somewhat similar songs (according to crazy algorithms made by last.fm) are rolled on (indefinite playing, without playlist looping). Since I download entire discographies (and those silly top 100 list when I can't find obscure songs that somehow made it onto those) and don't bother listening to each song one by one, this is a nice feature for "discovering" new music I already own (my library is a bit shy of 20,000 songs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who got legend music and who got dubstep?   who got legend music and who got dubstep? Empty

Back to top Go down

who got legend music and who got dubstep?
Page 1 of 1