The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 am

Thoughts on the series premiere? Will this series be better than the last?

And how did Aang have a family even though he was forbidden to. Also Korra is a fucking BAMF
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am

what a fucking retard topic, the name of it itself makes boredom, i guess it was just a failure all along? well 1/5 for the effort of putting that shit up
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 am

TrollPro wrote:
what a fucking retard topic, the name of it itself makes boredom, i guess it was just a failure all along? well 1/5 for the effort of putting that shit up

If you don't know what show I'm talking about then you sir had no childhood and i feel very bad for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Psh? Childhood? Avatar is good enough for any adult!

I kind of liked it. I'm iffy about how this is going to keep up and it is a little depressing that she already knows earth, fire, and water. :/ At least she isn't a master of anything.

We'll see....
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

Omg thoughts on the season? I thought it was AMAZING season finale EPIC! So GOOOOD! I was tearing up at the end.
Back to top Go down
Bibber

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
Omg thoughts on the season? I thought it was AMAZING season finale EPIC! So GOOOOD! I was tearing up at the end.

The bitch.. is a slut... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

cool show watched all 12 episodes huge funny to see ^^ always loved avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!   The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of KORRRRRA!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1