The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take simbas admin away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Map

Map

Take simbas admin away Empty
PostSubject: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 am

Hey. Remove Simba from root and normal admin. He just went intogame and kicked sidey and me even tho it wasn't his game. After we decided to kick him out he ended our game without any reason. I think there are enough complains about him to get him removed. thx for the support.
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Oke, here is what happened :

Sidey left the game when we were about to start, then rejoined and Simba kicked him. Mappy and Sidey proceeded to keep kicking him, So Simba deladmin'd mappy. I'm not sure who to side with here^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Fr[o]sT wrote:
Oke, here is what happened :

Sidey left the game when we were about to start, then rejoined and Simba kicked him. Mappy and Sidey proceeded to keep kicking him, So Simba deladmin'd mappy. I'm not sure who to side with here^^

Are you stupid?
Simba wrote '-kick trollpro' before we started. So Sidey got kicked. For sure we do not let this child and abuer ingame, so we kick him. Yee, he also deladmined me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 am

Oh yee, Sidey didn't leave, Simba kicked him. I also don't agree with that because at that point he had done nothing wrong, then Sidey came back and kicked you and simba, which led to you kicking simba and sidey aswell. Thats why your admin is gone. STILL don't know who is right though.
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Fr[o]sT wrote:
Oh yee, Sidey didn't leave, Simba kicked him. I also don't agree with that because at that point he had done nothing wrong, then Sidey came back and kicked you and simba, which led to you kicking simba and sidey aswell. Thats why your admin is gone. STILL don't know who is right though.
FROST STFU!  SIMBA IS MORON SHIT AND NEED TO GET SPERMA ALL OVER HIS FACE BY YOU!
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 am

Okay, okay T_P_T damn, lol. I wasn't on anyones side how could you flame me :p but I got more informations and proofs so yee mappy is right^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Take simbas admin away Empty

Back to top Go down

Take simbas admin away
Page 1 of 1