The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Results of SNC

Go down 
+3
teamEUROPE
Shoop
TraxxWOLF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Winners: Team Sweden (TraxxWOLF, Shoop, Qutan, Athamyr, A_polar[behh], Lizo, pab)
Second: Team germany+NL (CMK, Mappy, EXA, aqua, nightmare, katshuma

Team usa and team france finished at 3rd place together.

The tournament was a fiasco with players jumping, some teams consisting more of non-region than region players but atleast we had a winner-team.

Thanks everyone who participated not with the aim to ruin but to play ST and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Except "team Germany" I think the tournament went well. Big cred to CMK in their team though who did some insane moves an almost won the final for them at one point.

But yeah, Sweden remains undefeated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teamEUROPE

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Well doe, Traxx!
Yeah, it was annoying that people wanted to switch in my team and some went afk when I was offline. I couldn't do anything but never mind.

I hope we can fix some tournament like that again. You saw how much people wanted to play! Smile

Still I've Played bad against sweden.. Sad
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

Players of the tournament:

1) Candymankiller - sick sheeping in final and from the stream he seemed good in semi aswell.
2) Shoop - epic wolfing by the shoopster - proves he still got a high quality.
3) Exalius - Exa plays first game in a very long time and overall stands for a very good performance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

TraxxWOLF wrote:
Winners: Team Sweden (TraxxWOLF, Shoop, Qutan, Athamyr, A_polar[behh], Lizo, pab)
Second: Team germany+NL (CMK, Mappy, EXA, aqua, nightmare, katshuma

Team usa and team france finished at 3rd place together.

The tournament was a fiasco with players jumping, some teams consisting more of non-region than region players but atleast we had a winner-team.

Thanks everyone who participated not with the aim to ruin but to play ST and have fun.

Chill out. The tournament wasn't a fiasco, but u must have strict rules in order for tournament to be huge succesful. Nevertheless , this was a great show and great games. I think this tournament might give a boost in st activity+ will increase competition between players. Don't worry if u had problem hosting, its hard to control the crowd when it comes to tournament hosting. As i said before, u must have strict rules which everyone should follow, if they dont-> disqualify the whole team or apply some punishment. This is the only way u can keep everyone to follow the rules.
ANyway, GREAT JOB in hosting SNC, hope to see some more in the future Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 am

I have to say this Tournament was NICE.

Of course there have been ALOT of trouble, people discing, dramas about subs / players and SHIT^^.

But overall it was a nice event and the games were more or less competive^^

If we imagine night, amir, spyffe, drew, enstek play aswell, there would be at least one more team / more competition^^.

I think traxx did the best out of the situation and hosted a REALLY nice tournament.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Spyffe

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:24 am

Traxx, Great initiative it's what this community needs to keep it tight and active. So much credit to you for trying, it's tough to keep a tournament structured.

I hope we now have learned alot from this tournament, and might bring the new experience with us to the, hopefully soon, next tournament!

Sincerely thank you Traxx

And not to forget, we must remember Martin! Who did an awesome job streaming the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 am

Im sorry i wasent able to play :s (would make tournament much better Wink ) anyways i didnt know what was correct time to gaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results of SNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results of SNC   Results of SNC Empty

Back to top Go down

Results of SNC
Page 1 of 1