The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simba ruining another game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Simba ruining another game Empty
PostSubject: Simba ruining another game   Simba ruining another game EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Everyone knows simba used to be banned for ruining countless of games like 2 months ago. Now hes roaming free the sheep tag fields, spreading his stupidity around. But did he change? Did he stop thinking he is above the law?

Nope he didnt. I present u yet another replay of simba OPENLY ruining a game.
Everyone who cba watch this long replay, at like 16th minute simba leaves with +1 sc.

http://www.2shared.com/file/nseli6NH/simba_ruin.html
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Simba ruining another game   Simba ruining another game EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 am

So did Pab, Traxx, SkillOwnz, MySelf, Trollpro, Cmk, NoMapgrid, many others one time per month.

Simba has been playing everyday and did not ruin a single game beside the one you posted.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Simba ruining another game   Simba ruining another game EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

Indeed. I saw everyone ruining games and none posted a replay because who cares about one game? You can just remake for any other guy that's waiting for a long time. We shouldn't take this so serious because if everybody posts replays then only meeEx and 123WOLF are left. :/
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Simba ruining another game   Simba ruining another game EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 am

As u can see i didnt post any threats or 'ban' messages in my post, i simply inform the world that simba STILL keeps up with his idiotic ruining process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simba ruining another game   Simba ruining another game Empty

Back to top Go down

Simba ruining another game
Page 1 of 1