The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+3
ShoresOfEden
XXXandBEER
Exa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Exa

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Game of Thrones Game_of_thrones

New season starts April 1'th, who's excited like ratshit like me? Season 1 was one of the best tv-shows in the history of tv-shows and I have high hopes for season 2 to be even better now that they have a proven concept.

Check out trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66PDW1Mjf8
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 pm

OMFG THE TRAILER IS FINALLY OUT TY EXA!!!!!!!

I thought it started in March then I learned it was April and I went ape shit.

The First season ended so EPICLY@!@!@ Omfg season 2 is gonna be awesome. Can't wait for this!!
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 am

Can't wait for it to come out!

Most epic and complete series since long.

Do you know how many episodes the new season will have?

I've been reading the books (about 1/3rd in the second book) and i can tell you the story keeps developing at a good pace. The thing i probably love the most is how it basically covers 3 stories in one (the wall, kings landing/westeros and dothraki/daenerys). I also love it because the plot isn't very predictable unlike 99% of the other series out there.

I'm also happy they poured these books into a serie and not into a movie. The first season covered the first book really well i thought. The only thing lacking in the first season are the battles (lannisters vs robb king of the north). That's probably cuz it's so expensive.

Some question for you:

What's your favourite scene in the tv-series? For me it's probably the scene of the season's finale when daenerys steps into the fire etc. Also the scene where drogo gave drunk viserys the golden crown he deserved^^.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 am

It seems good, gonna watch first season !
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:48 am

I've read all the books some years ago and I gotta say: the series are really really good, although John Snow seems A LOT more important in the books than in the series.
Can't wait to see more of this Very Happy

I liked the scene the gnome woke up after the battle, and yee the battle is really good described in the books, could have been better in the series. Also the golden crown was awesome and I liked the scene were the whore lifts her dress on the cart Razz
Back to top Go down
Exa

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 am

I've had the books for AGES but haven't had the time to read them. Gonna start now though.

My absolute favorite scene from S1 is probably when Catelyn Tully has her speech at the tavern before she requests the imp to be seized, such a insanely powerful moment. When they come for Syrio Forel and when Ned Stark and the queen has a final power struggle in the throne room are also insanely good moments.

I think they're gonna make 10 eps of season 2 just like they did with season 1.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 am

I recently bought the books haven't got around to reading them just yet but I want to before the second season premiere. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season my favourite part would have be to Tyrion Lannister confessing. Basically nearly every scene with Tyrion in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLOXUGmRKI

This is also good and quite satisfying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fydethwind

Fydethwind

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

I watched Game of Thrones a month or so ago and really enjoyed it.
Game of Thrones Game_of_thrones_online

----------------------
Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD - click here
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohyeahdvd.co.uk
Sponsored content

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 1 of 1