The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nightmares topic !

Go down 
+2
Night
Elemental
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental

Elemental

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 am

Go ahead send some replays u murloc .
Back to top Go down
Night

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 am

There were countless of games where jean mii ruined, this could be verified by everyone who is critical and honest person.

Heres a replay if u ask, managed to save one.
http://www.2shared.com/file/jtSmmORc/jeanmii_kick.html

Basically jean mii kicks me in the end of the replay because 'i ruined the game'.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am

Nice replay you sent there:

You play 5vs5, your sheep as first and your team does 30 seconds then you -fair and since you would OFC wolf 20 or 10mins since my team was MUCH better by far, you decide, for random reason, in middle of a round, to give wolves 20 gold. For what reason? I wolfed without any gold but I have to play vs wolves that have gold? Nice hitler move. The only proof I see on this game is that you are a hitler red.

Moreover, in the beginning of the game you state that "if i see any game ruin, I instant kick". Pab[behh] ruined by afking 3194913943 mins during the starts and you didn't act.. oh wait, hes behh.

Next replay pls, this is not a ruin by me atleast:)
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:00 am

Even jens and cmk asked why you gave gold and said that wolves were good enough to play without. Thumbs up, you sent a replay where you ruined for your own benefit
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 am

'Pab ruined by afking 150506mins'
Yes sure, i said brb at start (you can see in repay) and back after 20sec
Why would nightmare do something against that? If not because i am behh, its just because i just not ruined the game

retards
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 am

Rofl jm didnt do anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 am

jeanmii you played with an extra wolf. 6v5 is a much bigger advantage than 5v5 with 20 gold.

and if you have a problem with the modes set by red = dont move your sheep at the start. let the game auto-cancel and explain your problem.

sarri jm, but u really fucked up ^^ not only would the kick be unecessary if night did something wrong, but he didnt even mess up.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 am

since when do anyone gold 20 in a 5v5 mode? either play 4v6 but NOT 20 gold for wolves.
Ive got kicked by Nightmare in lobby thousands of times for no reason (he claims that I gameruin because I am the friend of simba, or just kicks me because I am french). So once I saw his hitler move, I instant kicked him. But how is it a game ruin by my side? He did hitler move and once I kicked him people got happy lol.

Go ahead and give me a real ruin (i.e : I leave when not faired out or ruin intentionnaly as wolf), not a Kick when you've kicked me thousands of times for no reason
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 am

who decides that 4v6 is a good mode, but 5v5 with 20 gold isn't? this is just your opinion. you can't kick people because u don't like the modes they set. as i said, don't move your sheep and start playing if you don't like the mode, and explain your problem.

what night has done doesn't matter. if he kicked you as well for no reason = you're both gonna end up in the trashcan. but you really have to provide evidence when making those claims.
Back to top Go down
Night

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 am

Jean mii im going to draw a conclusion here:
EVERYONE i mean EVERYONE who is honest and trustworthy thinks you , together with simba and skill ownz, used to ruin games. This is why u were kicked from games at a time. For example Cmk removed your admin rights and agreed to not allow u in games.

Now time has passed, i believe you should be given second chance. You were a player with perspective, but will u live up to it?

Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:47 am

The only reason Cmk was on your side is because I, among with Simba aand SkillOwnz, STOLE mass members from him. But I am okey with him. Simba might have ruined games, I dno and its noone of my business. All I know is that I didn't ruin a shit the last 4 years.

But yea lets end this, its pointless since you have 0 replays. ^_^
Back to top Go down
a_polar

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 am

Replay: http://www.2shared.com/file/Bum7rb3t/jm_rq_before_fair.html He leaves at 34:50

For all freaks who cba watch replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8fs1dx-4A&feature=youtu.be

This was the 29th July 2012.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 am

So the "mass ragequits" = something from 29th july? ok good to know ^^
Yea I guess I emotionally left, but gogo ahead show me more.
I can post here 300 replays of polar ruining, thats not a problem
Back to top Go down
Night

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 am

U just said u have never ruined a game the last 4 years, yet polar brings KNOCKOUT instantly.

Both replays show that u ruined games, not to mention abusing power like a kidson.

But leaving this aside, will you chose to be a relentless ruiner and abuser, or maybe u will become a strong st player, who doesnt think hes above the law? Future will tell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nightmares topic ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightmares topic !   nightmares topic ! Empty

Back to top Go down

nightmares topic !
Page 1 of 1