The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Martin Topic.

Go down 
+4
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Night
TrollPro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am

There are no need to put in a replay of Martin sniping my ass again. Me and night have tolerated his lack of compassion and understanding but we no more accept his ruining and therfor decided to ban him for an unlimited time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 am

Skill ownz is now banned permanently until he learns to OBEY the rules that are given. He has proven to be one of the ppl who don't care about sheeptag/its development. If u think this ban is biased and irrational please write your opinion here, but have in mind that both me or trollpro WON't play st with skill ownz from now on, if u chose to keep him in game.

U may ask why ban is permanent? It is not permanent , it is until skill ownz will officially apologize to everyone for being an annoying ruiner and promise to not ruin games. Until that he can sit in clan keko and watch other people play skillful and non-ruiner games.

Case closed
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm

noone is going to play sheeptag with your non-invis rules. its the main reason everyone whos good at the game quit playing(after ST being massively active mid 2011-early 2012).

full support to martin/jeanmii and everyone else who fights for whats best for ST, despite the game-killing rules supported by the braindead zombies that have NO vision for ST and have NO understanding of what makes people interested in the game.

send me a whisper if you need players for your games martin, amir and chaise are active sheeptagger again when invis is implemented.
Back to top Go down
Night

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm

It is irrelevant if they support invis or not, it is a different topic. If u join game nowadays the rules are no invis. If u break the rules-> it is treated as ruining.

My point is if most of ppl in sheep tag officially agree to play with invis again, i have nothing against it. But if u use invis in a game , and its FORBIDDEN to use it , then u are treated as a ruiner if u break the rules.

Start a new topic if u want invis back with an official voting-> if the majority wants invis back then games can be hosted with it allowed.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
noone is going to play sheeptag with your non-invis rules. its the main reason everyone whos good at the game quit playing(after ST being massively active mid 2011-early 2012).

full support to martin/jeanmii and everyone else who fights for whats best for ST, despite the game-killing rules supported by the braindead zombies that have NO vision for ST and have NO understanding of what makes people interested in the game.

send me a whisper if you need players for your games martin, amir and chaise are active sheeptagger again when invis is implemented.
Saying 'noone is going to play with non invis rules' makes u seem quite stupid xD I actuallty play with a lot of peoples who think the exact same as me. U got nothing to claim here, your a dotaer.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am

Quote :
Saying 'noone is going to play with non invis rules' makes u seem quite stupid xD I actuallty play with a lot of peoples who think the exact same as me. U got nothing to claim here, your a dotaer.
thats because you're a retard who doesn't think ahead.

everyone who ever had a consistent vision for ST quit because of these braindead ideas like non-invis games. you play under random ideas that have nothing to do with anything (NON-UPGRADED FARMS ST!! JOIN FAST!!). this is why everyone ruins your games, because its the only way to have fun. its that, or quitting. and yeah, the majority quit.

keep up the good work martin, and call me if u need a few players to fill ur games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:01 am

I think that if your playing a game and invis is said to be dis-allowed you should obey the rules. However if you do not like this rule no reason to troll and use invis just go host your own game amir just said he has plenty of people who would play if they hosted with invis allowed.

And amir if so many people liked invis and invis was the only reason they stopped playing why didnt they just host their own games if it was "everyone". I know you said who had a consistent vision, but there must not been a lot of you.

I really dont care either way this just my two cents and flaws in your post Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :
thats because you're a retard who doesn't think ahead.

everyone who ever had a consistent vision for ST quit because of these braindead ideas like non-invis games. you play under random ideas that have nothing to do with anything (NON-UPGRADED FARMS ST!! JOIN FAST!!). this is why everyone ruins your games, because its the only way to have fun. its that, or quitting. and yeah, the majority quit.

keep up the good work martin, and call me if u need a few players to fill ur games Very Happy
Amir pull yourself together you fishface, YOU COME and claim so much shit like u did the last 4 years, so your legend non invis theory just doesent hold water, think ahead u insane idiot.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:19 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
I think that if your playing a game and invis is said to be dis-allowed you should obey the rules. However if you do not like this rule no reason to troll and use invis just go host your own game amir just said he has plenty of people who would play if they hosted with invis allowed.

And amir if so many people liked invis and invis was the only reason they stopped playing why didnt they just host their own games if it was "everyone". I know you said who had a consistent vision, but there must not been a lot of you.

I really dont care either way this just my two cents and flaws in your post Smile
Amir just talks bullshit, had he wanted to play st with invis then he would also have hosted them in order to play. Dont trust him lol ...
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 am

there is a VERY BIG correlation between horrible vision for ST, and horrible cognitive ability. the guys who know how to design a ST map simply swapped over to a better game once you fucked ST up, instead of wasting time on having a war over the invis.

why do you think everyone who was good/is older than 16 year olds plays dota? they obviously still have alot of sparetime. they obviously still enjoy games. the only difference is that DOTA offers them fun, while ST doesn't.

it wasn't always like this. dota existed alongside st throughout the years. it might have been a coincidence that the activity in ST fell like shit(or went over to dota) after certain trollpro-ideas got implemented into the map...dno, wat u say fishpro? geek
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
there is a VERY BIG correlation between horrible vision for ST, and horrible cognitive ability. the guys who know how to design a ST map simply swapped over to a better game once you fucked ST up, instead of wasting time on having a war over the invis.

why do you think everyone who was good/is older than 16 year olds plays dota? they obviously still have alot of sparetime. they obviously still enjoy games. the only difference is that DOTA offers them fun, while ST doesn't.

it wasn't always like this. dota existed alongside st throughout the years. it might have been a coincidence that the activity in ST fell like shit(or went over to dota) after certain trollpro-ideas got implemented into the map...dno, wat u say fishpro? geek
There have been no war since Martin was punished for ruining with his invis shit, Jean and simba are back in the game and doesent ruin. St are uphill. It's of your nature to expect the worst like a freak since the day invis was removed. If u want st with invis then come and host them. I got no problems playing with invis as long as it isn't the OP invis version.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am

If just some1 FIXXES THE SIGHT ON SHEEP WE CAN PLAY INVIS, FOR FUCKENS SAKE
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

Amir, who are these people who dont play sheep tag beacause non-invis rule?

Not chaise, not exa, not me, not CMK, not drew, not traxx, not night, not stek, not sidey (didnt play before either).

List goes on. I have no idea why sheep tag died. I played a lot of sheep tag without invis, with mass pros, in january, then I couldnt play for a while and when I was back it was dead again.

But Beer also crushed amirs post with, if so many people want invis, why dont you just host a game with your rules in them?

Anyway, this thread is about martin GAMERUINING and not a discussion about the rules themselves. If you join a game however, you follow the rules in it. I think everyone can agree on that.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 am

Because Martin is the sheeptagger STC deserves,

but not the one it needs right now.

So we'll ban him...

...Because he can take it

Because he is not a sheeptagger.

He's a silent guardian,

a watchful protector,

a dark runtagger.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
Because Martin is the sheeptagger STC deserves,

but not the one it needs right now.

So we'll ban him...

...Because he can take it

Because he is not a sheeptagger.

He's a silent guardian,

a watchful protector,

a dark runtagger.
Your not exactly born for poetism but u can join Amir, your problems are similar in same cases, probably cause your known trollers, share same thoughts and same toilet.
Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Trollpro and nighmare starts ban good sheeptag players .. its just a game have fun and relax ^^ dont take it so serious , i vote for martin 1-0 martin wins gg.. trollpro and nighmare can gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martin Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Topic.   Martin Topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin Topic.
Page 1 of 1