The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stlegends behh bot

Go down 
+3
ShoresOfEden
BEeeH
TrollPro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

Im fucking tired of getting kicked out of games which i joined early on in order to be able to play and get kicked out 10 min later cause somebody else got admin... i definetly hope we can do something about it and that u will contribute to the topic and that i dont try to boycot any behh games..., but i want a solution to be made since it's totally unreasonable and unfair for every peop who got in befor other peops just in order to get kicked out again... i hope we can do something cause if not i will personally stop using behh bot.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

i have no laggs lol? what is the problem? all bots work fine for me o.o scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

BEeeH wrote:
i have no laggs lol? what is the problem? all bots work fine for me o.o scratch scratch scratch
Please delete beeehs text, he is only mad cause i cba him on bnet so since beeh cannot contribute to reality i hope u can make up some kind of beeeh firewall if u understand.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 am

Ive told mappy to remove the 'kick on admin-join' a thousand time but I don't think he cba or he doesn't know how to do it.

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:25 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
Ive told mappy to remove the 'kick on admin-join' a thousand time but I don't think he cba or he doesn't know how to do it.

im glad u tell it, but i hope we can fix it then cause u as i want it to be equal and fair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:52 pm

an other option would be to spread admin more and have everyone read the rules for the bot. my only fear then is massive administration effort for mappy/chaise/night/rune and me Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 am

i disabled the 'Auto-Kick-Admin' thing.
100%..

I don't know why it keeps kicking.
Pab also kicked a root admin at joining once
There's something wrong o.O
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 am

Well mappy, if thats the case then i hope chaisey or night will look to the bot since it's not to know if its just an error or if something need to be fixed manually, well get it fixed, cba this kick shit for another week...
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Did you reboot your bot when you did it?

You need to reboot bot or changes aren't made
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Yes, i did.
I will talk with Nickpicks later.

But anyway. My bot is gone in about a week or something like that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm

There is a hierarchy in the STC you must respect. Sit down! If you didnt get that admin slot after thousand years playing, is probably because you dont deserve it.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 am

SrborjaRANK1 wrote:
There is a hierarchy in the STC you must respect. Sit down! If you didnt get that admin slot after thousand years playing, is probably because you dont deserve it.
U only came back in order to let out a vulcano of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stlegends behh bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stlegends behh bot   Stlegends behh bot Empty

Back to top Go down

Stlegends behh bot
Page 1 of 1