The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The behh crew has done it AGAIN

Go down 
+7
I_think_I_own
TrollPro
Madhatters
Mr.NiceGuy
ShoresOfEden
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
BEeeH
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BEeeH

BEeeH

The behh crew has done it AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 am

Recently, I got my admin removed by chaise, for kicking mrniceguy out of the lobby ONE time. I agreed with him that it was wrong of me ofc, but I questioned why he had to be so harsh on me.

This is what chaise had to say:

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/21cw6iv.jpg

&

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/ncghhi.jpg

If you cba read I'll quote it, he said something like this: "you don't lick me beeeh, therefore I'll remove your admin instead of giving you a warning or anything"

Exa has been talking about this for AGES. Chaise, Lakez and their Behh crew only care about the people they like. In the end, if this behaviour gets accepted, it'll lead to a lick-hitler-system where u'll get kicked out of games for flaming the host.

How long are we going to let these pirates rape and plunder?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am

remove admin for kicking from lobby one time might be a bit of an overreaction. a warning sounds fitting, especially since he admits that he made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 am

Yea ur the one who lost his admin for kicking mr.niceguy cuz u have a personal grudge against him and the best you can come up with is "it'll lead to a lick-hitler-system where u'll get kicked out of games for flaming the host."?

Irony much?

I wouldn't have given u admin in the first place anyway and you've I was right about u. Basically i try to only give admin to ppl who are fair and just and I don't think you are. Removing you're admin on first strike is harsh but I personally would have never given u admin the first place since you have horrible judgement as admin.

The actual quote is 'you're prone to abuse thats why i cba being lenient with you'

BUt yea i guess you're somewhat right. Having rules obviously didn't work out so we're back to a system where the judgement of (root)admins decides the issues.

In the end its runey who pays for the bot and it so happens he lets me run it (probably because he cba whiners such as yourself) so i take the heat which is np for me. I want to create a nice and fair environment for everyone without banning too much but still keeping the ruining to a limited level. There's no full proof plan to achieve and there will always be haters/complainers/whiners such as beeeh but keep in mind that the guy who pays for the hostbot doesn't have to commit to ANY of your demands. If you truly think injustice has been done, beeeh, which i don't think you do, you should host games with elderwand or pay for your own bot.

Interesting fact also is that beeeh blatantly left that versus game ruining once again and exposing himself as an emotional piece of garbage.

Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 am

Don't listen to beeeh's lies lol... He has kicked me several times during the past 2 weeks. Today was the day he just got caught for doing it. He is an emotional nutjob who has been holding a grudge against me from a game that happened 2 weeks ago. He has also tried several times to get others to kick me from games. Just today he ruined a 5v5 versus game because he didn't get his way. Beeeh not only deserves removal of access to all bots but he deserves to be banned for consistent ruining of games. But yee this isn't his first offense he has kicked me multiple times. Also im 100% sure he has abused others this was just the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
Yea ur the one who lost his admin for kicking mr.niceguy cuz u have a personal grudge against him and the best you can come up with is "it'll lead to a lick-hitler-system where u'll get kicked out of games for flaming the host."?

Irony much?

I wouldn't have given u admin in the first place anyway and you've I was right about u. Basically i try to only give admin to ppl who licks me and just and I don't think you lick me. Removing you're admin on first strike is harsh but I personally would have never given u admin the first place since you don't lick me.

The actual quote is 'you're prone to abuse thats why i cba being lenient with you'

BUt yea i guess you're somewhat right. Having rules obviously didn't work out for me and my Behh crew so ima make sure we're back to the lick-hitler-system so no one can stop me.

In the end its runey who pays for the bot and it so happens he lets me run it (probably because he cba people who doesn't lick me such as yourself) so i take the heat which is np for me cuz the lick-hitler-system gets accepted. I want to create a nice and fair environment for everyone that licks me without banning too much but still keeping the ruining to a limited level. There's no full proof plan to achieve and there will always be people who doesnt lick me such as beeeh but keep in mind that the guy who pays for the hostbot doesn't have to commit to ANY of your demands. If you truly think injustice has been done, beeeh, which i don't think you do, you should host games with elderwand or pay for your own bot.

Interesting fact also is that beeeh blatantly left that versus game before the first round "ruining" once again and exposing himself as a brave warrior who got enough guts to stand against chaise and his crews abusing.

Fixed ur post by removing all the bogus and exchanged it with facts

Btw u never gave me admin, rune did. And ofc rune doesnt have to give a shit about me. but i dont think he meant to give the job to u, just so u could be a stalin and abuse how much u want
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Beeeh's interpretation of chaise's quote was the funniest thing I've read in a while.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

Rofl, Beeeh is a genius afterall, u just need to make him mad enough xD
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I LITERALLY DIED LAUGHING READING BEEEEHS QUOTE EDIT POST LMAOOOOOOOOOOO?!@!@

"brave warrior who got enough guts to stand against chaise and his crews abusing."
got me dying LOL
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 pm

There's clear proof the asslick system works, such as cascadingriver hasn't been exiled yet. All I have to say is I'm just disgusted with people having that low of self esteem that they desperately need compliments from freakasses.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Lol ^__^
keke nice post Beeeh-, I bet it's gonna be posted in a lot of fun-halls Wink

However, I hope you understand that many try to use power as argument to win flame-battles. That hasn't always been that way so the evil Behh crew is naive enough to give away some power, although we don't have to. (with giving away power I mean that we often discuss Behh-issues in public). Seeing this development of using power to own other people who giggle about grammar and something near those pitty-bad flames I understand that having been kicked makes you think that Chaise hates you.

I want to get this right for you Smile he kicked your ass, because you probably kicked someone to win some kiddo-flame shit. Little hint: that's lame Wink
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 pm

DivineRight wrote:
There's clear proof the asslick system works, such as cascadingriver hasn't been exiled yet. All I have to say is I'm just disgusted with people having that low of self esteem that they desperately need compliments from freakasses.

katy never asslicked me, I just don't want to exile a person for the lame reason "you suck". if you talk to her about what she likes and not it's a normal (repeating: no asslicking) person interested in st oO

I mean what the fuck is this mobbing
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

actually this licky system actually works lol me and chaise formed a truce earlier and he gave me admin. I'm not saying me and chaise aren't friends, im saying if u become friendly and act with manners, behh will respect you more etc

but imo chaise was severely harash in removing beeehs admin. All he did was do .kick mr.niceguy and left the game. beeeeh- even apologized for his mistake and chaise acted like it didn't matter which is why i believe chaise was being rly harsh^^

Cascading = #1 asslicker. Everytime she joins a game she screams HOLD ME PLZ to the host so she doesn't get kicked if thats not asslicking what is lol
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Quote :
im saying if u become friendly and act with manners, behh will respect you more etc
Wait. You mean if don't throw poo at people, they don't treat you like a monkey?

Quote :
Everytime she joins a game she screams HOLD ME PLZ to the host so she doesn't get kicked if thats not asslicking what is lol
TIL asking to not be kicked is asslicking.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 am

e8lakes wrote:
DivineRight wrote:

katy never asslicked me, I just don't want to exile a person for the lame reason "you suck". if you talk to her about what she likes and not it's a normal (repeating: no asslicking) person interested in st oO

I mean what the fuck is this mobbing

Hold on there lakez, i have asslicked cmk/chaise/johan/zak, and I will continue because they are my soul mates<3
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 am

I_think_I_own wrote:
actually this licky system actually works lol me and chaise formed a truce earlier and he gave me admin. I'm not saying me and chaise aren't friends, im saying if u become friendly and act with manners, behh will respect you more etc

but imo chaise was severely harash in removing beeehs admin. All he did was do .kick mr.niceguy and left the game. beeeeh- even apologized for his mistake and chaise acted like it didn't matter which is why i believe chaise was being rly harsh^^

Cascading = #1 asslicker. Everytime she joins a game she screams HOLD ME PLZ to the host so she doesn't get kicked if thats not asslicking what is lol

I dont scream, and most of the time im lagging. I am eastie, remember?
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:

Hold on there lakez, i have asslicked cmk/chaise/johan/zak, and I will continue because they are my soul mates<3

I can only talk for myself that's why I used "me" and not "anyone" Wink
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

Chakra wrote:
Quote :
im saying if u become friendly and act with manners, behh will respect you more etc
Wait. You mean if don't throw poo at people, they don't treat you like a monkey?

Quote :
Everytime she joins a game she screams HOLD ME PLZ to the host so she doesn't get kicked if thats not asslicking what is lol
TIL asking to not be kicked is asslicking.

sign that SO MUCH.

If you are friendly and mannered people will respect you more than when you aren't. Holy shit where did you grow up to attack such behaviour?
Also you berate people saying "HOLD ME PLZ", the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The behh crew has done it AGAIN   The behh crew has done it AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

The behh crew has done it AGAIN
Page 1 of 1