The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS

Go down 
+4
I_think_I_own
Jean-Mii
Pab
BEeeH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BEeeH

BEeeH

BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 am

Nice, now all can see that shoop FAIL at 3mins14, he HAD TOP AND LEFT and me down, Shoop costed 5 mins wolf, and he was the worst ingame at sheep.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 am

"FFS WHY DID I PLAY WITH SHOOP" - TraxxWOLF
This made me laugh for 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 am

ROFL u took a SHIT on shoop. hilarious vid i died laughing when enstek escaped two wolves and shoop raged out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 am

10/10

This illustrates Shoop SOOOO well. Constantly blames others for his own mistakes and refuses to take responsibility.

Always ruining games by talking crap about others when it's himself that let the shaaps get away.

Looked like he died first/in 1min every game and SUCKED ASS at Walf ^^ Very Happy SHOOOP!!!! BREIVIK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Huge funny how shoop literally rages out of his mind. Good video
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 am

Yea i agree with sidey, shoop lack situational awareness
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Effloresce wrote:

This illustrates Shoop SOOOO well. Constantly blames others for his own mistakes and refuses to take responsibility.

Something I actually agree with you on. I've ALWAYS said that shoop clearly doesn't understand when he makes mistakes (if you ask him he never makes mistakes) even when many people tell him he does. He refuses to admit it even though admitting mistakes and building on it makes you a better player. I suppose this is why Shoop got left back in 08' sheep tag where he plateau'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS   BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS Empty

Back to top Go down

BEeeH's 2v4 tournament - HIGHLIGHTS
Page 1 of 1