The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Worst Forum Posters

Go down 
+3
Shoop
Chakra
Effloresce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

The Worst Forum Posters Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Who do you think are the absolute worst forum posters we have in this community? Please state your reasons.

This has been a problem for long in the community - that a tiny minority produces all the material whereas the remainder is a bunch of cockroaching leeches.

Some people that I think are horrible posters & leeches:

1. Celestial - Always has something boring and negative to add to any conversation. Loves to call something "trolling" whenever he feels insecure about something and thereby reinforces the previous assertion.

2. ITIO - Has the potential to create great posts but is too easily dragged down by leeches - in turn becoming a disgusting leech himself.

3. Chakra - Creates great content at times but the majority of his posts are boring and negative and often void of any value.

4. Katy - Really should be number one but is an insignificant person.

5. XXXBEER - Create GREAT content at times but half the time his posts are boring chakra-materials.

6. Katshuma - Boring materials but did create a single GREAT thread on the old forums. Has potential but stays on toilet-level for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I agree with some, but tbh I think Chakra is one of the best posters at this forum.

If we had activity people like Beeeh- would definently have a top 3 place on a list like this, but as it is at least we get some posts when people flames the shit out of his stupidity. Question is how good it is in the long run?

But yeah, Chakra have some nice posts even though I had to crush him like a bird in the immigration debate. ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm number one!!!!

I'd like to thank the academy and most of all sidey for bestowing this prestigious award upon me.

Seriously though, there hasn't been a single interesting topic on these forums for months. All of them are trashy one-liner filled threads full of "who you think the best rter is" or "who killed st".

These forums are complete trash compared to the theorycrafting and amazing threads that used to go on in the original forums. Hell, even sheeptag.net has more interesting topics than this shitty forum.

If anyone ever takes sidey seriously then may God have mercy on their soul... this kid has done nothing for the sheep tag community for being one of the oldest members (seriously, what has he done except bitch for 5+ years? name one thing aside from a trashy tourny he hosted once?)

YOUZZZ BE TROLLING!!!!! TROLLIN SON TROLLIN!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 am

Quote :
I'm number one!!!!

I'd like to thank the academy and most of all sidey for bestowing this prestigious award upon me.

Seriously though, there hasn't been a single interesting topic on these forums for months. All of them are trashy one-liner filled threads full of "who you think the best rter is" or "who killed st".

These forums are complete trash compared to the theorycrafting and amazing threads that used to go on in the original forums. Hell, even sheeptag.net has more interesting topics than this shitty forum.

If anyone ever takes sidey seriously then may God have mercy on their soul... this kid has done nothing for the sheep tag community for being one of the oldest members (seriously, what has he done except bitch for 5+ years? name one thing aside from a trashy tourny he hosted once?)

cele,

its amazing (and bordering on annoying) that you have the guts to call other peoples debating skills and/or arguments bad (like you did in the free will debate) when you make posts like this one.

you went from a nice child to a crazy natsack. lets just say that you've been eastified.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: No more mr nice guy   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 am

Yes amir I call that pathetic attempt at an organized debate complete trash. Shoop and sidey literally spend all their posts repeating what they said in their first two posts all the while instead of building a counter argument they spend half their posts saying how the other has no clue what their talking about. If you have ever been in a real life structured debate or even watched one you would agree.

These forums are a great replica of what happened to sheep tag. The absolutely only reason I ever log on is for the feeling of nostalgia for way back in the day just like the only reason people still play is for the old times sake. Anyone that is still active in sheep tag (if there is such a person) either is stuck 5 years in the past or too bad at videogames to go play dota2 or another dota clone.

Eastified? Sorry I don't play this nutjob European political game in which everyone is constantly flaming eachother behind their backs all the while pretending to be friends with them when in-game. No sir none of that for me; I don't like any of you and you're all the worst type of people and soon you will realize it will get you nowhere except a feeling of sadness at the end of the day. Unlike all of you little pieces of shit I wont pretend to be your friend because frankly none of you deserve my friendship.

So please continue to enjoy this cockroach infested forum in my absence. Ill have no more part in this sad excuse for a 'community'.

Peace.

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 am

Celestial_One wrote:
I'm number one!!!!

if thats the case then why dont u sometimes make your own topics? i guess u can put up 100 times better content than anyone els.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 am

Quote :
if thats the case then why dont u sometimes make your own topics? i guess u can put up 100 times better content than anyone els.

i think another interesting question is whether he can link us to these topics from chatcraft.net that are ''more interesting'' than the ones we got here.

an old player called chiefhero once said: "you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?". so, in memory of the unarguably best sheeptag player; can you walk the walk cele? or are you just another dumbass looking for attention, like beer and tollison?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Quote :
i think another interesting question is whether he can link us to these topics from chatcraft.net
This would truly be a remarkable feat. Perhaps you should also link to some topics from Mav's forums too!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:42 am

aaah, how convenient. the forums that were supposedly much better than this forum died Shocked

just like the map, it probably had nothing to do with the content/forum itself.... lets choose a random object or concept and blame it for the death of the older forums. i say we blame joe pesci. what you say, chakra/cele? Very Happy or maybe mid-terms are to blame, i think cele is the expert in this department rofl ^^

edit: for shits and giggles, cele can just tell us about this one good thread from the old forum which was so good. he could lie, but its gonna be really embarresing if he can't even come up with a topic-idea better than the ''who killed st'' thread, after talking this big Very Happy

Last edited by CHIEFHERO[SKS] on Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:48 am

Obviously a joke to even suggest that Chatcraft had more interesting topics than this forum.

But I guess for a idiot like Cele "one million post thread" offers all the "theorycrafting" you need...
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:17 am

Typical shoop who cant ever tell the truth. I never posted in that trashy thread.. that was for non-content posters like ecid ele and beer. It shouldn't surprise anyone though because shoop is renounced for telling history full of lies and bullshit even sidey would agree.

Okay amir how about the vegetarianism thread which got over 7 pages of REAL CONTENT. Or even one of your religious discussion threads or how about the football world cup thread. The list goes on of REAL DISCUSSION. These forums are just a cestpool of flames and pseudo 'good topics'. Newsflash: 5 pages full of flames and repetition doesn't mean 5 pages of content. If you think any thread that has a lot of responses determines whether it is a good topic or not then I seriously question your judgement.

Sidey's topics generate a ton of babble and he has you all fooled as 'one of the best posters'. The only good topic I have seen from him is the free will debate discussion thread. Take a look at all the threads he makes. It's incredibly hit and miss. The only topics of his that tend to be popular and it should come to noone as a surprise are the topics in which he lists off names and generates a flamefest. Topics like those are contentless any gook can make one (even beeeh has found out how easy it is).

Seriously though if you think I'm full of it take a look at these forums for yourself. If you think this is a 'good forum' with 'good threads' then you're delusional. 95% of these topics are made by freaks and only receive 2-5 posts at most.

Kerpaabangbooooooom Knackout!!!!

This is my last post for this sad excuse of a forum. For the kewlkats you can find me on bnet on east or west I'm also on skype a lot. Ciao freaks.

Ps Holy tuck you got the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader. Either that or its more lies from you. Chatcraft had some good content but its comparable to this trashy forum as well. This forum may be better than chatcraft but you're delusional if you think its only more than slightly.

Last edited by Celestial_One on Tue May 01, 2012 4:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:24 am

Rofl at calling other people delusional if you seriously thought Chatcraft had good content. This forum might not be perfect or as active as MAV:s was. But it is 1000 times better than Chatcraft ever was. That forum was a joke, no activity and a general postingstandard that made people like Beeeh- look smart. The few threads that had potential was always ruined by freakshits who probably will end up cleaning cars at some distant gas-station in the middle of a dessert.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:01 am

cele, obviously threads made by me are good. same with threads made by other posters. if you didn't notice, we're making threads on this forum as well Very Happy im asking you which threads on CHATCRAFT were so good? and dont mention another thread from me, i know i make good threads. but i quit chatcraft early baby.

shoops last posts sums it up pretty well.
Back to top Go down
penguinoflight

penguinoflight

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:04 am

cele doubleposted in the million posts thread. forums died soon afterwards

unrelated edit:
Quote :
i think another interesting question is whether he can link us to these topics from chatcraft.net that are ''more interesting'' than the ones we got here.

http://www.chatcraft.net/forum/?topic=1482 was pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Forum Posters   The Worst Forum Posters Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Forum Posters
Page 1 of 1