The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is polar STILL banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Is polar STILL banned? Empty
PostSubject: Is polar STILL banned?   Is polar STILL banned? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 am

Polar is working his way around all bots ban, He spoofed as Zak today in a 2v4 and acted like Zak betrayed me. I know this is true because polar could not spoofcheck, and that zak was not on during that game, and pab told me RaptureWOLF was still in that game. Polar is a master at maphacking, and was caught, and banned for it. He is now trying to work his ass around those bans, and is currently during this post, playing Rt on Behh's bot.

We REALLY need to fix this shit.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Is polar STILL banned?   Is polar STILL banned? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 am

oh fuck.. Polar got admin.. I´m going to kill myself. Oo
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Is polar STILL banned?   Is polar STILL banned? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 am

He doesn't have admin, but he is banned on both bots and is still playing on both of them. Wtf?

Also, i explained to trollpro that he was runtagging with Polar, not me. Polar spoofed as zak earlier today, and spoofed as me afterwards, and after I explained that to trollpro, He still refused to take action and kick him.

Remove this trollpro, and reban polar?

- Katy.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Is polar STILL banned?   Is polar STILL banned? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Polar is working his way around all bots ban, He spoofed as Zak today in a 2v4 and acted like Zak betrayed me. I know this is true because polar could not spoofcheck, and that zak was not on during that game, and pab told me RaptureWOLF was still in that game. Polar is a master at maphacking, and was caught, and banned for it. He is now trying to work his ass around those bans, and is currently during this post, playing Rt on Behh's bot.

We REALLY need to fix this shit.
Since i do not have admin anymore i cannot kick, so that i play with him in game is the admins problem, not mine, which i had also told u, but u never listen when we tell u something. I hope that u guys out there will remove this topic to trashcan since its totally absurd brining this up and taking me to justice for something i could nothing do about, someone please make this retard fuck shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is polar STILL banned?   Is polar STILL banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is polar STILL banned?
Page 1 of 1