The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*** Polar has been banned ***

Go down 
+6
Map
Night
e8lakes
Exa
mungo
ShoresOfEden
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoresOfEden

*** Polar has been banned *** Empty
PostSubject: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 am

I myself and some others of behh have received numerous complaints about polar.

In fact, polar has ruined so many games and bullied so many people that lakes & I considered a permanent ban.
Some of the offences were (repeatedly):
- Spamming people in private
- Spamming bot so everyone would experience unplayable lags
- Afking as wolf
- Leaving with clearly unfair sc
- Maphacking
And the list goes on...

I'm sure many of you will argue for a longer/permanent ban but for now it won't be considered. He's been banned for two weeks and once he gets unbanned he'll be on very thin ice.
It speaks for itself that anyone who removes his ban will lose his admin.

On a personal note;
Polar I don't know why you are such an impossible, intolerable and insufferable person but I could no longer turn a blind eye. You've scrupulously managed to make the last few people who had your back turn against you. Lakes, who has defended you through thick and thin, is now fed up with your rascality and the same notion also goes for myself. You've alienated every last one who had any influence and you're on the fast track to being a complete and utter outcast. You might blame me for banning you but the truth of the matter is this is all your own doing. I've been more than tolerant to your tomfoolery but enough is enough. From the bottom of my heart I believe that people can change and I truly hope that this message will sway you and change you for the better. Changing your opinion and behaviour is not a sign of weakness, it is not a demonstration of inconsistency. In fact, being able to change takes a bigger man and takes more strenght and power of will than anything else.
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:22 am

Nice nice, nice to see that things are finally happening and that gameruiners like apolar who has ruined countless games and 98% of the community doesn't wanna play with gets punished.

We had some of the (imo) best ST games in AGES yesterday when we booted all emos and nuts before we started the game.

All we need now is someone to create a bit of competition and we're golden.

Creds to Chaise and other kiddos who're improving the community by taking action.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 am

Chaise said it all, good job there Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:19 am

Full support on this one.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 am

permaban cascadingriver also for not asslicking please..
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 am

Will be interesting to see if polar changes. I assume he gets permaban if he continues like this once unbanned?
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 am

Well, we're making progress gentleman. Well done getting polar to either fuck off or get his shit together. Next up, Straighten out that freakshow CascadingRiver.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am

Workin on it.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 am

HAHAHAHA POLAR U PIECE OF SHIT

good shit chaise, taking out the trash Very Happy only reason polar constantly flames/game ruins is because NO ONE likes him. he has no allies, and he gets flamed 80% of the time, so hes forced to defend himself by flaming/spamming in allieschat/game ruining etc. I don't blame the kid, hes dumb as fucking shit (he failed the 5th grade LMAO) but thankfully, the kid has finally been put into his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Polar has been banned ***   *** Polar has been banned *** Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Polar has been banned ***
Page 1 of 1