The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CascadingRivers is a game ruiner

Go down 
+4
TraxxWOLF
Chakra
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
I_think_I_own
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

CascadingRivers is a game ruiner Empty
PostSubject: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

cascading is trying so hard to be accepted into this community in a game shes bad at and fails miserably. She manipulates people into getting into inhouses but believe it or not, she is considered a classic intentional game ruiner. It may not seem like it, but because of her low skill level she is ruining high quality versus games.

Consider if this is true or not:
- She dies first 80% of the time she is sheep.
- Has failed to cover her side multiple times allowing sheep to escape isolation.
- Fails to camp mid allowing sheep to save. This is no joke, one game zo0lander was camping mid. Cascading tells zoo "Let me mid please." As captain of my team, i tell her not to camp mid because i know she is unreliable. She tells me, "Itio, please let me mid trust me for once in your life i will NOT let them save." As confident as she sounds, she convinces me to allow her to camp mid. When she does, she lets three wisps get saved. How is this not game ruining?
- 70% of her sheep round, she is wisp
- Wastes gold by either failing to invis snipe or golem kill someone.
- Everytime she dies she has an excuse whether it be lag, a misbuild, etc

We know this community needs more active players but is it really worth it having cascading in this community? Think about it. We need players that are actually close to being semi decent. We need players that will improve if they play more sheep tag. Cascading has played for 3 months & she hasn't improved ever since. We need to wake up and open our eyes. Cascading is manipulating you all.

I hope chaise/amir/exa/cmk/lakes & whoever has admin to host bots realize this.
In my opinion, we should exile her from 6v6 and 5v5 inhouses. Allow her to get better in 2v4/3v5 match ups or even practice in single player. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm

as long as he's trying his best and wants to improve(listens to orders from the good players in the game), i will never have a problem with him in my games.

i only mind game-ruining when its intentional.

and i still don't buy that cascading started st 2 months ago, nor that it's a girl. i think its a smurf of some nutcase like tollison or some other american. anyone got any evidence that suggests im wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

I have her joining her first UST game last July (the 26th). This is probably accurate considering the bot started up a month earlier (and had near a thousand games played already). She joined her first ReVo game the 31st (though this was pub). The first likely time she joined a private ReVo game was the 28th of August.

Here's her recorded AKAs (up until January 8th):
Code:
1n5an3m0nk3y
rickybob12
iamnumber6
iiznumba6
hehelala
mika
|cff0042fflulzz
|cffe55bb0sexy.
|cffe55bb0rawr.
|cff0042ffsexy.
iwasall4it
|cff0042ffibest
|cff0042ffi=pr0
rictoven-
echocrystal
lalahehe
xxwyatt14xx
|cffe55bb0cjero
dragonhamster
bloodyjack12345
royal_tagger
xxkunt.nuggetxx
ghost[one]
g_e_t_f_u_k_e_d
|cff0042ffsexy-

Data from endless-/Attendrai.

She is likely a woman.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm

good shit chakra. always getting the job done. we can confirm that cascading is a lying manipulating self centered freak. we now know that she's been playing for at least 7 months and not 3 as she says. As you can see, 7 months is enough time to get decent at the game. Yet she is not close to being half decent. She will never improve in sheep tag simply because she has a tiny brain

id also like to add that nobody likes her eveyrone knows this lol
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I must defend Cascading here. She might have been playing for half a year, but the first months she most likely joined public games, tried join a revo and got kicked etc.

Im sure she haven't played with improvement as top prior for 6 months, more likely 3-4 months. IMO being at her skill level after 3-4 months (even 6) is normal. Just the last months I've seen gigantic improvements in her skills and I don't know why you are being so whiny itio. OFC we should "keep her", wtf? This is a game for everyone.

If we could have a skill-level between 1-10 i'd put her at 3-4 and I'd put you at 7, maybe 8. If she have been playing for 4 months and you for 3 years (36 months), skill per played months she's actually alot better than you bro, so quit the whine pl0x.

Although I can agree on the fact that if we have a legend game going where worst people in games are tier 2, then considering to kick cascade is justified imo, to gain a higher game value. Most games are played with a maximum of 10 players and to not let her in then is a joke, to not let her in when players as good as she are those she compete with is an joxx also.

Thx bros
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:28 pm

As you can see, traxx is a victim of cascading's manipulation. He doesn't seem to realize that cascading is the king of trolling and she only acts like she's trying to improve/play sheep tag to get better but in reality she's an intentional game ruiner. Why do you think she has an excuse every time she dies? Why do you think she blames others when she is in fault? Why do you think she trash talks players who are way above her in skill level? Consider asking yourself these questions and you'll finally realize like I have that she is trolling the fuck out of you. Her attitude and statistics don't add up to her being a "new pub player who's willing to become semi decent to pro sheep tag player." She's just here to cause as much drama as she can and spread cancer to the community. Wake the fuck up and open your eyes.

The only reason she's allowed in this community is because she's highly skilled in manipulating and probably has a shit load of experience. Other than that, she's just as bad as polar failing the 5th grade (true story). We can confirm that she's ruined a ton of versus games. She is always picked last in captains and whoever has her on the team is bound to lose. Like i said before, let her get better in 3v5, 2v4 matchups or in single player or at least hire someone to fucking teach her (i for one wont teach a rehab like her because she is unwilling to listen/cooperate)
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

agree with traxx.

and chakra, nice shit. you have some sick info from time to time. how old back do your bots record shit, and do you have a list of all of my accounts? would be pretty interesting to see the list, especially if it goes years back to 04-05, when we started international games and played realm wars. smurfed a lot on east back then.

but do you really think a female would make these freakshow accounts? cunt_nugget, getfucked, bloodyjack, dragonhamster, sexy, royal_tagger and so on? his social game is also boyish.

Quote :
If we could have a skill-level between 1-10 i'd put her at 3-4 and I'd put you at 7, maybe 8. If she have been playing for 4 months and you for 3 years (36 months), skill per played months she's actually alot better than you bro, so quit the whine pl0x.
but yee you obviously learn more in the start than later on ^^ you dont constantly improve at the same rate.

but yeah, cascading is not ruining on purpose(i dont even think hes ruining at all). and hes not even as bad as everyone makes it seem. even if he was, i wouldn't ''exile'' him from the community. the more players we have, the better, REGARDLESS of skill.

case closed.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 pm

itio would cry about gameruining? Yesterday you told everyone to chain leave the game beacuse your team wasn't good enough. Such a pathetic lt toilets. And itio you died 20 seconds in a 2v4 game, you're not above pub lvl yet after 3 years. You never perform good, you're cornermassing and dies early. But ye not surprised with the skill lvl you're at.

Cascading> geek io
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 am

apolar wrote:
itio would cry about gameruining? Yesterday you told everyone to chain leave the game beacuse your team wasn't good enough. Such a pathetic lt toilets. And itio you died 20 seconds in a 2v4 game, you're not above pub lvl yet after 3 years. You never perform good, you're cornermassing and dies early. But ye not surprised with the skill lvl you're at.

Cascading> geek io
I'm just trying to take out the trash. I see you got offended by the joke i made about you failing the 5th grade. Shows how insecure you are about your past ^_^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am

I will have to disagree with Amir about cascading not being a girl ^^ if its not a girl then its a boygirl, why would a boy tell others he is a girl???? just to manipulate??? well i think she is girly tbh, i dno what your experience with womans in bed are and their attitude but i think he/she is girlish xD
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 am

Quote :
but do you really think a female would make these freakshow accounts? cunt_nugget, getfucked, bloodyjack, dragonhamster, sexy, royal_tagger and so on? his social game is also boyish.

You must have my ip, cuz getfucked and cuntnugget also bloddyjack i believe is my brothers account, royal_tagger i was in clan TaG and sexy is a spoof

amirs: stop putting your post in your title. send pm if you dont know how to quote people.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Stop writing messages in the post title.. its retarded.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: I should just put my entire post in this title, apparently it annoys some users. But at last, I can't format it so I mustn't do so. My post shall continue in the body.   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Quote :
and chakra, nice shit. you have some sick info from time to time. how old back do your bots record shit, and do you have a list of all of my accounts? would be pretty interesting to see the list, especially if it goes years back to 04-05, when we started international games and played realm wars. smurfed a lot on east back then.
This is just data from 2011-07-09 - 2012-01-08 on endless-. It was, however, probably the most active public bot during this entire period. Data is also taken from Attendrai (2011-07-06 - 2011-12-11).

I also have my own bot's database, which while has more games hosted than Attendrai, is primary used by Mexicans playing odd games publicaly. I might have some games played by you, possibly some smurfs, but none going back far (my own database goes back to 2010-07-08, which was when I started using MySQL). Combined with other logs (from chatcraft.net and stwc.forumation.com), I may be able to find a lot of information, but only on recent activity (last two years).

Also, because it is a relatively east-centric bot, you must realize that her first games (at least for Attendrai) were on east by pub-recruiting clans (My-World was the admin). She was probably learning very little besides runtag.

Quote :
Quote :
You must have my ip, cuz getfucked and cuntnugget also bloddyjack i believe is my brothers account, royal_tagger i was in clan TaG and sexy is a spoof
A very possibly answer. I did notice a completely different personality between LaLaHeHe and getfuked. I actually only knew Katy started some months ago because she had a lot of bad press on LaLaHeHe (with me generally acclaiming it to her vagina).

Onto real issues, I think Trax hit it on the nail. It is a joke to say activity is the same as it was years ago. And, as I said in another thread, and Trax again commented on, those who play today are all relatively the same people. If you really want growth in player diversity, you must allow new players to play. If you want the game to become more fun and competitive, you must also constantly be changing the map--for better or for worse. A game that stays the same gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CascadingRivers is a game ruiner   CascadingRivers is a game ruiner Empty

Back to top Go down

CascadingRivers is a game ruiner
Page 1 of 1