The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll for pab abuse

Go down 
+6
Map
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Pab
I_think_I_own
mungo
KatyRoXeR
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should pab be removed for abuse, you dont care bout abuse, or neither
Remove this abusing fuck
Poll for pab abuse Vote_lcap52%Poll for pab abuse Vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
Neither, get over it whiny bitch
Poll for pab abuse Vote_lcap44%Poll for pab abuse Vote_rcap
 44% [ 12 ]
I dont give a shit about abuse?
Poll for pab abuse Vote_lcap4%Poll for pab abuse Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Pab abused three times two days.   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Pab[behh] Has kicked me, and with divineright and Itio say I lagged out, when the others tell the truth. This is the third time he has kicked me. #1 : I was in a game, and was the fourth to join. Spots filled up and without asking, Pab[behh] kicks me for some kid without getting a vote, And when I rejoin he bans me. #2 : I joined the remake of the #1 game, and Pab[behh] decides to throw me out AGAIN for some other kid. #3 : Today we were in 3on5. One left. I was afk, and ate. They were 2on4 and when it was fair, I gradually came back, and they had started a new round. I paused and said cancel, And Pab[behh] just unpause and keeps going. I get flamed by itio and the other guy who was sheep. Not that I care about that, Just that afterwards when itio demanded a redo and I said "No.", Pab[behh] kicked me, and DivineRight and I_Think_I_Own along with Pab[behh] Made up some excuse I lagged out. Mr.NiceGuy Tells me the truth.

This is the THIRD abuse by Pab[behh] In two days.

Abuse first started 2005. 2005 Sheep Tag was amazingly active. Look now, 2012 where abuse has got us. Stop this, Now.

Last edited by KatyRoXeR on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)
Back to top Go down
mungo

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

i think you just lagged out soz
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 pm

u lagged out retard no one takes you seriously gj wasting ur time writing this that no ones actually going to care about u fucking loser
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 pm

lol what the fuck ?
You lagged out, rofl, all say it?
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Remove this shit abuse
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 pm

pab can sometimes be a total nutcase as red/host.

-starts game before everyone who wants in has joined(non-fullhouse) just because he wants to play 2v4
-ends games before sc is fair
-refuses to remake when sc its fair and people want to join (non-fullhouse)
-ends full/nearly full games because he has to leave, instead of just leaving himself and letting rest continue.

hes not the only one who does retarded shit like this.

we should make 4-5 root admins who are going to take over every game they join. everyone gets normal admin so that people can host 1vs2 when noone else is online, but a few root admins (for example chaise, me, traxx, lakes) who can take control over real games. these root admins can be ANYONE, as long as they are active and rational enough to be able to organize games.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
pab can sometimes be a total nutcase as red/host.

-starts game before everyone who wants in has joined(non-fullhouse) just because he wants to play 2v4
-ends games before sc is fair
-refuses to remake when sc its fair and people want to join (non-fullhouse)
-ends full/nearly full games because he has to leave, instead of just leaving himself and letting rest continue.

hes not the only one who does retarded shit like this.

we should make 4-5 root admins who are going to take over every game they join. everyone gets normal admin so that people can host 1vs2 when noone else is online, but a few root admins (for example chaise, me, traxx, lakes) who can take control over real games. these root admins can be ANYONE, as long as they are active and rational enough to be able to organize games.

You are a fucking dumb. I start the game when all who wanted to join are in, and not because 'I want a 2v4', sorry but when 6 players are ingame, I wont wait 20mins for one more.
I dont end game when it's not fair, I fair out 99,9% of my game. I remake when one or two player want or ask me, and I fair out before ofc.
And your last point is rlly fun because I just never did that, never. If I have to go, I just leave or go afk but where you see i end game ? That's a joke.

To be honest amir, all you said is pure joke. I host almost the majority of games (atleast 60%) and people didnt rlly complain about that, so I think im not a shit owner/red.
But if you want, go host game amir. Youll see how it's boring to start a game and 5 mins after someone ask for remake, how its boring when game is full and people flame u because you need to kick someone for a good player, youll see how its boring when people ruin game and you need to kick him/her for a good game.
Ye amir, go host, I wait it. I saw u as red one time and what u did ? Make all afk by canceling during the 1,2,3 and ruined the sc ofc.
Go back to mom, fucking braindead
Back to top Go down
mungo

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 am

Pab, you sometimes do rlly crap as red, but w/e
calm down rookie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 am

i agree with mungo and amir. 50% youre doing good, 50% not. yes, you start to fast and you want rmk 24/7 but thats another thread. dont flame someone because hes saying the truth..
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 am

Mappy. wrote:
i agree with mungo and amir. 50% youre doing good, 50% not. yes, you start to fast and you want rmk 24/7 but thats another thread. dont flame someone because hes saying the truth..
What are you talking about? You dont know shit, so please, stfu.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 am

[quote="Pab"]
CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:

To be honest amir, all you said is pure joke. I host almost the majority of games (atleast 60%) and people didnt rlly complain about that, so I think im not a shit owner/red

Dude, you dont host 60% of the games, and that you end up as host often is cus u steal/rehost before other gets to etc..
I'm not saying ur bad/good just pointing out facts. I like pab, i don't know how good he is as commander in game, i leave that to others.

Peace bros!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 am

Quote :
You are a fucking dumb. I start the game when all who wanted to join are in, and not because 'I want a 2v4', sorry but when 6 players are ingame, I wont wait 20mins for one more.
I dont end game when it's not fair, I fair out 99,9% of my game. I remake when one or two player want or ask me, and I fair out before ofc.
And your last point is rlly fun because I just never did that, never. If I have to go, I just leave or go afk but where you see i end game ? That's a joke.

To be honest amir, all you said is pure joke. I host almost the majority of games (atleast 60%) and people didnt rlly complain about that, so I think im not a shit owner/red.
But if you want, go host game amir. Youll see how it's boring to start a game and 5 mins after someone ask for remake, how its boring when game is full and people flame u because you need to kick someone for a good player, youll see how its boring when people ruin game and you need to kick him/her for a good game.
Ye amir, go host, I wait it. I saw u as red one time and what u did ? Make all afk by canceling during the 1,2,3 and ruined the sc ofc.
Go back to mom, fucking braindead

with power comes responsibility. i dont care if you think its boring that people ask you for rmk all the time. let others host then. if you're not a fullhouse, and there are people who want to join, you should always remake for them after SC is even.

you ended a game yesterday. i hate when people end games just because they have to go. just leave and let the rest decide if they want to rmk or continue playing. the guy from LT does this as well.

obviously if you ended EVERY GAME before sc was even = you'd be banned and removed from admin years ago. stuff like this rarely happens with you, but it should never happen. there are certain hosts where this never happens.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 am

Yesterday I didnt end game bcs i needed to go .
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am

Pab wrote:
Yesterday I didnt end game bcs i needed to go .
thats senseless.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am

I kind of agree, Pab is a good source to st but i still think he is a little to much sometimes ^^ u also see in versuses when he do vs for example Rachno, then he starst picking chaise and team 2 are destent to lose, well in most versuses run by experienced roots actually do make nice versuses instead of that shit show pab put up, i would without any problem say he isnt totally ready to lead a versus just yet.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I foRGotted to say pab is rank 1 in 2v3 DrunKen SHAMM Y XD
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 pm

faaaaack off

Last edited by Pab on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Pab wrote:
well 8 people think im a abuser. Im done, I will never host full game anymore
u take this way to seriously, just take this as a warning, the kind of behaviour u show now might also proves that u let emotions take over when to get something done.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: It ends friday.   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 pm

This poll will end Friday. Which ever wins I WANT root admins to do. I made a vote for the community, and if they pick nothing, let it slide. If removing pab wins, Then I expect that. If you dont give a shit about who votes, then get the fuck out of the community. You shouldnt be a root admin if ur not going to do what majority wants.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Yee remove me and get less st.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Pab wrote:
Yee remove me and get less st.
maybe but it wont kill activity cause there are an admin less
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 pm

dont remove pab, he does more good than bad. as i said, these incidences where hes a nutcase are rare, but they do occasionally pop up.

the only way to remove these turkey moments is to implement my root-admin system. noone is going to get removed from admin for these small ''crimes''. but it doesn't matter that much anyway, this is minor shit, there is more important stuff to focus on.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm

You guys care to much about admin abuse in sheep tag get over it find another game. Who cares its sheep tag you build farms and run around its not like this game is ranked and your winning money or other shit off it. Your playing it in your spare time so why you guys care about game ruiners and trollers i dont understand. Just go with it have fun its sheep tag for a reason our ancestors and fore fathers and founders of sheep tag would be very upset to see how the game has come out to be today.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Quote :
You guys care to much about admin abuse in sheep tag get over it find another game. Who cares its sheep tag you build farms and run around its not like this game is ranked and your winning money or other shit off it. Your playing it in your spare time so why you guys care about game ruiners and trollers i dont understand. Just go with it have fun its sheep tag for a reason our ancestors and fore fathers and founders of sheep tag would be very upset to see how the game has come out to be today.

you answered your own question without realizing it.

take a little common sense, mix it with an ounce of intelligence and spice it all off with some good old IQ, and you might come to the conclusion that people play ST for fun.

if you're really feeling risky, add a few spoons of analytical ability and you'll realize that it's ultimately and collectively less fun if we allow abuse.

after all, im pretty sure you're not the only guy who figured out that we're not playing for money and that we're playing ST in our spare time beer. we're most likely not complaining about abuse so that we wont decrease our income from playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Night

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 am

Its impossible to have that many root admins , since most bot owners ( rune, exa) give admins to either 2-3 ppl who are in their clan to make a monopoly or gives 1 root admin to make it a complete monopoly and then justify that decision with -> 'u wont get admin u powerhungry idiots'. I dont know which is better , but im just bring up some statements which prove that bot owners rather have monopolic than democratic bots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poll for pab abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for pab abuse   Poll for pab abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll for pab abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next