The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!

Go down 
+13
ST-Man
TayVaNo
Exa
e8lakes
mungo
Pab
Night
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
XXXandBEER
I_think_I_own
Senex[behh]
KatyRoXeR
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Chakra wrote:
Quote :
people said this like 2005
Now compare the activity between 2005 and 2012.

Yeah there is no difference on Europe. Possibly a few isolated extra games on ROC at the time by people with no connection to the community but otherwise there is no DIFFERENCE in terms of activity.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

So in seven years ST hasn't seen any noticeable movement in terms of activity? Idealy, it would go up, but I'll settle for the exact same users playing.

I was told Europe, at least in 2005, was as active as west was in 2004. I guess not.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Quote :
Now compare the activity between 2005 and 2012.
compare my dicksize between 2005 and 2012. evidence seems to suggest that i grow between my legs the more we kick people from games Very Happy nice shit.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 pm

That would be an indirect correlation. Though it is probably more explainable by other means.

The ST community, however, would best be explained by the community (it's abusive, ego-maniac morale), the decay of WC3 in general, and the aging population.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

You who says activity is as high as 2005 (weren't there tho) must be joking. When i started TFT like 2008ish the activity was like 200% of now, ALWAYS when i joined after school, 16.00 -> there were at least 2 fullgames. When I do the same now, we might get a runtag with 4 people.

Just cus you "old legends" are 25 and play all night with fullhouses (just as 2005) doesn't mean the activity is high, it means you (we) are 12 geeks who play, it's always the same players in games from 00-04 basicly..

And for just 3 months ago no one of you (us) legends played exept me and cmk, barely shoop. 2010-2011 ST was actually completly dead, we even had "good bye ST" threads on old forums.. Stop forgetting the past and let newcomers play in games where main prior isnt legend versus games.

I've seen plenty of games where people from big clans in Europe (behh) have actually bullied newcomers calling them bad and made them left, and it's people with high status in behh that made this.

Since GRR stoped with mass-recruiting and get people good (to see them leave for other clans ofc) it's only CMK whos recruiting, and it's not many newcomers that stay more than a few months. Behh have been good to make old players come back, which is really welcome aswell. But imo we really need new people to start, I (and all of u) were the newcomer once, remember that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2