The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!

Go down 
+13
ST-Man
TayVaNo
Exa
e8lakes
mungo
Pab
Night
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
XXXandBEER
I_think_I_own
Senex[behh]
KatyRoXeR
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am

Ask enstekpannawolf, racno[behh], nightmare[behh], mungo[behh], TrollPro, and others. I was in a game 6on6 and I was like 4th in and traxx held me. Traxx was lagging or something and he ownered pab[behh] and afked i believe for a little, And so others wanted in and I was just sitting silently and I was kicked, Then I rejoin and HE BANS ME! This is not the first time pab[behh] has done something like this, Last time he didn't even recieve a warning and the first time I did it, I was removed of my admin. You guys believe Sheep Tag is dead because a lot of people went inactive. Yes thats one of the main reasons, But the REAL MAIN REASON is that people abused, people were kicked, and people were abused. Most put there foot down and said, Fuck this, And quit. Thats what I am going to do if this stuff does not stop. I want real comments and not stupid dumb flames that mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: It was just pab btw   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 am

It was pretty much just pab that I saw doing shit. Mungo and Troll actually stood up for me (Hey Thanks!!) and told pab off. As did enstek. All wanted to go and he just KICKS remove this like you did to me. thx
Back to top Go down
Senex[behh]

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 am

DOUBLE POST?!
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: AGAIN!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Pab[Behh] JUST DID IT A FUCKING GAIN! ASK ANY IN THE GAME THIS IS TWICE IS PAST 45 MINUTES

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

OR I AM OUTS
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 pm

!deny
hosts/admins are allowed to kick cockroaches like cascading out for better players. it's their duty to make the most quality games they can possibly can
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:50 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Pab[Behh] JUST DID IT A FUCKING GAIN! ASK ANY IN THE GAME THIS IS TWICE IS PAST 45 MINUTES

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

OR I AM OUTS

Maybe because they want to play with someone who actually knows how to play?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

do whatever majority wants. if more than 6 kids want cascading kicked = throw his ass out.

host randomly kicking from inhouse to get his friends in = no no no.

when we're more than 12 people who want to play, you have to understand that someone gotta sit out cascading. it doesnt make much sense to start a game without a person who everyone wants in the game because you joined 3 seconds before him. and the same applies in reverse. if someone joins before you, but we would prefer you ingame, we're going to make a slot for you.

its all based on who offers the most game-value. being good at the game is the most important thing, so we're generally going to make slots for good players.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
do whatever majority wants. if more than 6 kids want cascading kicked = throw his ass out.

host randomly kicking from inhouse to get his friends in = no no no.

when we're more than 12 people who want to play, you have to understand that someone gotta sit out cascading. it doesnt make much sense to start a game without a person who everyone wants in the game because you joined 3 seconds before him. and the same applies in reverse. if someone joins before you, but we would prefer you ingame, we're going to make a slot for you.

its all based on who offers the most game-value. being good at the game is the most important thing, so we're generally going to make slots for good players.

I agree but in this case we played a 40 min game then rmkd and cascading joined first once again, only to get thrown out again. This is not fair, there was plenty other "bad" players there and if we're not striving after a top quality game we should try to let the people who got their first play. Not being allowed to play whatsoever is really demotivating and it will make new players quit this community.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 pm

i dont think it matters. only thing that matters is majority vote.

if the majority rather play with exa than with polar(or whatever the names in question are) and polar gets exas slot, the majority will leave the game and host a new game where exa is allowed to play. the rest of the players will either follow, or you'll get two 2v4 games.

not going with majority doesn't work in practice because you cant force people to play with someone they dont want to play with when they can just remake for exa, and it isn't smart because good players bring game-value. apply utilitarianism.

and the issue is not just sacrificing one good player for 1 horsey. often times there are several really good players wanting to join/waiting for rmk, and ur stuck with 4 turds.

theres a bigger risk in excluding good players from games than excluding bad players.

if there are other low value players in game apart from cascading, then kick them instead...? im not arguing to kick cascading, im arguing to go with majority vote => maximize game-value.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:15 pm

i guess we can all agree that nobody likes cascading. we all know everyone hates him rofl. Imo he has the same skill level 3 months ago when he first started. He will NEVER improve in sheep tag no matter how much he plays. He's too delusional and has low IQ capacity that will can't function in such a pre schooler game. Honestly, my sister can play better than he can ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 am

u have been kicking , abusing bot power all the time, and now you whine because u got kicked. GIVE me a break. U got kicked once from a decent game because we needed slots, and thats final.

Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: lol....   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 am

I_think_I_own wrote:
i guess we can all agree that nobody likes cascading. we all know everyone hates him rofl. Imo he has the same skill level 3 months ago when he first started. He will NEVER improve in sheep tag no matter how much he plays. He's too delusional and has low IQ capacity that will can't function in such a pre schooler game. Honestly, my sister can play better than he can ^^

You have played 2 years and still you are not that much better than me Smile
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:38 am

Well Katy,
First, We was ingame with 11 players and we rmked for twix ( or someone else, i dont remember ). All of the game joined, except traxx ( who was doing something, i dont know ). So I needed to kick someone, so sorry.
Cascading, ur level is even worst then dark_exadius, I'm sorry but when game is full of good player, if you r there, you just ruin it by dying in 10sec (the majority of time...).
So sorry if i kicked u for Traxx, but I guess the majority ingame wanted it.. I just did the wrong job. Moreover, Traxx gave me admin because he dont assume to kick out player like you, he gave me to kick u, he didnt do itself for his reputation. When he made me owner, its like if he kicked u.
Cya
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 am

it is true,
Pab is abusing his "permanently" red-being heavyly
kicking a lower sheep tagger for a better one is OK, but if you kick two times the same lower player for another good dude, it is just shit
i bet pab would cry if someone kicks him so STOP THIS ABUSING MAN
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 am

It always sucks to kick players for others. Pab is trying his best to make high-quality games in the first place.

It's not the first time we have this problem and I don't think we help it if we say "no Pab, bad boy!", because he's not the bad dude. Not at all.

Katy, do you think we should not let amir/chaise/night/twix/cmke/traxx/steko/pab/baiten/grim/drew/exa/etc. join in order to keep you in the game? No offense, but you die early and easy. I don't know how to get you over the level of frequently dieing to one or two wolves. I don't know how the rest of us managed to do that.
However, I asked what you think we should do when we have 12 decent players available who don't fuck up your round and one who does. The only thing I can think of is to let the single player play as long as it needs in order to get him/her up to a certain level. But you can't expect us to wait for ages...
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 am

It's all about majority, you will get a slot if the majority wants you in game, you will be kicked if the majority doesn't want you in game, the majority will leave the game if the gameowner doesn't follow the wishes of the majority, there is no need to regulate this as it will always work out for the best as long as there are several hosters.

It should matter who joined the game first though, kicking someone who waited inside a game for it to fill for 20 minutes should be considered bad manners, but if its a matter about a few minutes or seconds that will also be irrelevant.

Anyway, I can sympathize with Cascading, I know that previously I've said things such as "how can you be so bad?" etc, but looking at myself in retrospect I was just as bad as Cascading when I joined the community, if not worse. I'm not sure why I was allowed in 100% of all games I joined when I came here, maybe the community had a different opinion towards new players, maybe it was because Shoop hosted most parties, and I were amigo with him and in his clan so he allowed me the time to develop? Or maybe the community simply had a period where it lacked good players.

If you think about it, it's kinda hard to mention a few good players that joined after 2008.

I think your best bet is to not play 6v6 and 5v5 games until you develop a bit more, dying early in those games causes so much frustration amongst your teammates since everyone spent ages doing the boring shit (playing wolf) and doesn't get to play as much sheep with their teammate dying early, whereas if you played 2v4 and 3v5 games it would be mass rounds with short times and dying early wouldn't matter since there would be a new round in 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am

I agree with Exa here. Would be nice if you could play more 2v4 and 3v5 first, but we should also watch out that you get to play in bigger games if you waited for so long.

If you don't leave the community you'll probably soon notice how hard it is to host with only 12 slots if like 16 people want in pale
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Yes ur right ur right, BUT   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

e8lakes wrote:
It always sucks to kick players for others. Pab is trying his best to make high-quality games in the first place.

It's not the first time we have this problem and I don't think we help it if we say "no Pab, bad boy!", because he's not the bad dude. Not at all.

Katy, do you think we should not let amir/chaise/night/twix/cmke/traxx/steko/pab/baiten/grim/drew/exa/etc. join in order to keep you in the game? No offense, but you die early and easy. I don't know how to get you over the level of frequently dieing to one or two wolves. I don't know how the rest of us managed to do that.
However, I asked what you think we should do when we have 12 decent players available who don't fuck up your round and one who does. The only thing I can think of is to let the single player play as long as it needs in order to get him/her up to a certain level. But you can't expect us to wait for ages...

I pulled off some mega stuff today and I think I can continue to pull off this sort of material. I think I was only non - legend in game besides TrippinZ, I was last alive 6v6 versus Was near bottom right, All wolves were on me, I told em GOOD BYE! Saved someone I think itio, and I think we won the versus so you dont have to wait late long Smile
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 am

Ye that's right, you did good last night, but it was the first time in 3 month i see u last in 6v6 game. I think you can be better if you dont risk in 6v6 and if you stay infarm. But Cascading, last night, you did only corner, maybe 10 farm was near mid, all ur farm were in corner/river. To be good, try to mass around mid. Moreover, stop flame people when it's your fault. One time you flamed Itio when it was 100% ur fault. Itio and me said it was ur fault ( we are much better then u ) but u keep flaming..
cya
Back to top Go down
TayVaNo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 am

KATY ROXXX YEEE
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
e8lakes wrote:

I pulled off some mega stuff today and I think I can continue to pull off this sort of material. I think I was only non - legend in game besides TrippinZ, I was last alive 6v6 versus Was near bottom right, All wolves were on me, I told em GOOD BYE! Saved someone I think itio, and I think we won the versus so you dont have to wait late long Smile

Nobody cares if u survived more than 3 minutes by cornering , nobody cares if u saved once, nobody cares if u runtagged dark_exodus. My point is-> U must improve your OVERRAL gameplay. U must not DIE 30 secs , u must learn to mass faster. After that , u may learn teamwork, expand and so on. And most importantly, learn to WOLF. Many people forget that decent wolving is the key to win games. U must not only focus on learning how to sheep , but also u must learn to hold sides, to know where to cut as wolf.

This is just an advice from my side, if dont care about it-> your own problems. king
Back to top Go down
ST-Man

ST-Man

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 am

I also fucking hate when you guys dont wanna to play whit the new players. i tryed when you gys just kicked me and my friend cause we not was good enough... Then try understand why no one join Sheep Tag anymore! Stop abuse guys and then just let some new guys join your games so they can see and learn what they should play like!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 am

We have heard the same bs complaints since I can remember. "ST will die because you dont let new players play", people said this like 2005. Stop trying to take shortcuts and learn to play. If you are not interested in learning you wont contribute anything in this community anyway. And if you think we should play with players below our level, why dont you show that you mean it and host public games until you get good enough for inhouse?

My point is, stop complaining and accusing the people who have kept st alive and is keeping it alive for killing st and do something on your own instead.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

Quote :
people said this like 2005
Now compare the activity between 2005 and 2012.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Crushed like a fackin Rolly Polly yo Chakra +1   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 am

Chakra wrote:
Quote :
people said this like 2005
Now compare the activity between 2005 and 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!   Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone, READ THIS AND DO NOT DELETE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next