The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sURVIvoRS!!!

Go down 
+2
Effloresce
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 am

Survivor season 24 started today, check it out if you already haven't. For those of you who never watched survivor, go watch it right now! It's one of the best shows i've ever seen and it's definitely worth trying out. Go watch 1 or 2 episodes of s19 and see what you think.

On to the season. As some of you may not know, this season is a little different from the others. Both tribes will share beach which will give the game a whole new dimension. Also the retarded "redemption island"-concept is gone aswell as there is no returning veterans so only new blood.

As for the competitors. We have a lot of the normal people, "sporty"-guys, old farmer-types, boring white girl, stupid-black-woman etc
What sticks out is:

A dwarf
A ULTRA-gay guy who reminds me of perez hilton, gayness lvl 197. (Nothing against gays but this guy is really fucking gay Very Happy)
A complete lack of intelligent or manipulative people.

My thoughts of todays episode:
Spoiler:

Last edited by EnStekPaNnaWOLF on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 am

I instantly thought of Exalius when Troyzan started talking. Some farmer geek jobnut ^^ "CHAKRA? I'm the Chakra of this island!"

I think all the high profile people we have seen so far have played terribly.

The winner will probably be one of the more silent kids so far.

Making enemies at the other tribe is retarded AND not staying loyal is also retarded.

You're supposed to make mass friends with the others whilst appearing to be a loyal doggie to your own tribe. No one really did this of the high profile kidsos.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 am

Yes your right Surviovrs 24th season just started. This show is so old and boring same shit every time you watched the first 3 seasons you've seen about every scenario. But ye good show I just watch for the challenges I could careless who actually wins.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 am

Quote :
Yes your right Surviovrs 24th season just started. This show is so old and boring same shit every time you watched the first 3 seasons you've seen about every scenario. But ye good show I just watch for the challenges I could careless who actually wins.

You must be a really boring person IRL if you watch survivor for the challenges.

I don't know how old you are (17?) but something is wrong with you bro :S
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 am

Yes Sidey, everyone who isnt exacly like you must "be really boring persons irl". Seriously, what happend? Someone told you this IRL and you started to cry? Like 3 years ago you had top flames, these days thats EVERYTHING you say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exa

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 am

Sidey stop the toilet flames, all you do is spread boredom, shape up kiddo...

Anyway, I saw this before, nice to see that so many kiddos (enstek) also eagerly watches Survivor Very Happy

So far after 1 ep, they didn't have any "spot on" character that you just knew 100% would give this episode value, unfortunately I think they are gonna give the gay-guy (who's a retard betraying his tribe and planning to take out strong people and not weak) a lot of air-time in future episodes also, most likely because they simply got nothing better to show, there's some potential in TROYZAN and Tarzan + bitch-fights though, but let's hope this doesn't turn into another S23 with insanely dull characters.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 am

Ye nobody of the people who took any place seemed to be smart with maybe an exception of that guy with dirt on his shirt, he stayed very loyal to his tribe and gave the impression of a trustworthy leader. Obviously you shouldn't flirt with the other tribe right off, that's like asking of getting voted out.

Some of the people who stayed really low could have been smart tho since thats the smartest thing to do when there's a lot of drama, stay low and let others fight while slowly forming bonds and alliances.But ye, i doubt there's any legends here, which doesn't neccesairly have to be a negative thing.

The problem with s22 was that Rob was the only good player, rest sucked nutshit. He totally owned the game so it became very one-dimensioned and predictable.

In this season it's different tho, when it's 18 retards and some freaks like coach, it will be a lot of drama, especially when they share beach. I think we can expect a lot of betrayals, bullying, flaming, flips and fights this season which atleast i love to watch Very Happy But ye, we will most likely miss smart moves and manipulation.

Troyzan seems to be a monsterfreak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eolSQK8z9Go Very Happy Hopefully he is a genuine freakshow not some coach-wannabe.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

beer is a mental patient... hes probably pissed that redemption island is gone. funniest shit ive heard on these forums, watch survivor for challenges rofl ^^

shoop stop spamming off-topic please. if u wanna talk about sidey and his flames go make a new thread. you're an admin, start setting a good example.

its gonna be interesting to check out this new concept. the new idol also sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
beer is a mental patient... hes probably pissed that redemption island is gone. funniest shit ive heard on these forums, watch survivor for challenges rofl ^^

shoop stop spamming off-topic please. if u wanna talk about sidey and his flames go make a new thread. you're an admin, start setting a good example.

its gonna be interesting to check out this new concept. the new idol also sucks ass.

Your telling me you freaks actually watch 20 retards stranded on an island and picker back and forth about random shit that is so obvious and they always end up in the dumbest most easily fixed scenarios? Imo this show is on jersey shore level.
I never said I watch every survivor just for the challenges. I just meant that if survivor is on the most entertainment I find out of it is watching the easy as shit challenges

But you guys are actually brain dead monkey's who do enjoy the misery and pickering of others for your own entertainment. Hell thats what you do to this community as soon as you can every chance you get dont know why you do guess your all just lonely freaks looking for attention online.

Anyways show was good first 3 years now its just boring and will be gone soon...
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

its boring to you because you're a social handicap. you dont care about dynamics, manipulating, strategy, and so on. you're a brute force retard who relates to brute force shows(challenges in survivor).

does anyone know why this season wasnt an allstars? 8 was allstars, 16 was allstars, 24 = allstars? or whats the deal.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
dynamics, manipulating, strategy

Strategy very little... mostly just luck and going with the flow not annoying anyone gets you far in that show. Those who are rude/obnoxious usually gone first unless they are useful in the start, but once the tribes are combined they are gone.

Manipulation decent amount... mostly just idiots getting troll faced and realizing they can't trust anyone, but its to late cause they are gone

This show just teaches people that you can never trust anyone ever. This show encourages exploiting the flaws in society (manipulation for own personal gain). So yeah excuse me for not enjoying things that should not be laughed about, but fixed.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm

concept:

the new camp is for the most part good. i think there will be more drama, more conflicting personalities and more backstabbing when they're all on the same camp from the start. 2 camps = people become too loyal to their own team/allience. will be more room for planning post-merge alliances now.

they might have just made it girls vs guys so the audience has an easier time figuring out who's on which tribe...dno. i like it tho. ever since i started watching survivor ive wanted to see a female vs male season. the downside is that the guys will win at all of the physical shit and the girls will enter the merge with lower numbers.

characters:
dwarf: some rofl dude. i dont think he'll make much party, but its nice with a polars on the scene.
gay: seems like an idiot. i dont think he'll last unless the guys keep winning.
tarzan: freak granpa. he's out soon.
troyzan: looks interesting. i think he'll create some partying. he might be the ''character'' of this season.
horse-face hot-ass girl: shes out soon. too much talky and shes an idiot.

strategy:

-the girl should have shared the chicken. ''NO ITS OURS" is a bad move. playing the "fairness card" and giving away one chicken would put her in a good position.
-the gay should stop running around with the girls and start paying attention to his own tribe
-the brute macho kids should be nice with girls and help them out more. be likable and build trust. everyone who does the "its tribe vs tribe, we aint helping u for shits" is turd.

no prediction for winner yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sURVIvoRS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sURVIvoRS!!!   sURVIvoRS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

sURVIvoRS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: