The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do you like ST?

Go down 
+12
eeNZ
Spoofy
AquaLIvE
Nmcdo
DivineRight
BaiteN92
SrborjaRANK1
XXXandBEER
Mr.NiceGuy
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
TraxxWOLF
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

Why do you like ST? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lala   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:18 am

chakra, your idea is wrong because a everyone in the community who still plays l, plays hecause they like playing. I seeaod playersers but look they still dont play!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: lala   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:24 am

chakra, your idea is wrong because a everyone in the community who still plays l, play because they like playing. I see old players but look they still dont play! Being replied to*
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: lala   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:25 am

chakra, your idea is wrong because a everyone in the community who still plays l, play because they like playing. I see old players but look they still dont play! Being replied to*
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:25 am

wtf......
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:26 am

wtf......
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Sorry    Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Sorry about the multiple posts, I sent them off my phone and they glitched..
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

1. It's strategic

2. It's entertaining

3. Its' players

Last edited by Tollison on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Tollison wrote:
1. It's strategic

2. It's entertaining

3. It's players

HES ALIVE
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:47 pm

1. The community around Sheep Tag is miraculous, to describe it. STC is an unique thing and completely unparalleled worldwide. Nowhere else in the godforsaken and endless depths of the internet do we have a this type of gathering of geeks who take time out of their lives to chase sheep between farmbuildings. Sheep Tag Community has it all: professors and dropouts, geniuses and incompetents, leaders and henchmen, you name it! This kind of community could not have been born anywhere else. And it makes me smirk when I think that some day one of us will be famous and can give a shoutout to STC in international television, and only those 100~ unknown people around the world from different countries know what the hell the guy in question is talking about. Very Happy

When I first joined a STC game (Hosted by TheDraperyFalls in 2008) the amount of different personalities and famous people recognized by others made a strong impact on me. Something told me from the very beginning that this community was like no other. (Shoutout to kittypower0 ^^)

2. The mastery. I'm a big fan of aggravating and I completely LOVE how Sheep Tag has evolved over all these years. The concept of having different massing techniques like diamonding, mapgridding and cornermassing, a plethora of metagame moves like cutting, isolating, bridging, goleming, jumping and disjointing and ways to specialize in masterful aspects of the game unseen by the untrained eye like hillbuilding, speedmassing and imagemicroing all make up for a simple-looking game that has absolutely infinite possibilities for expanding. I really love STC for what it has turned Sheep Tag into. Many legends have been born out of these elements and the history will keep on living forever.

When Spyffe 1st taught me how to speedmass my eyes must've been shining. It was an amazing occasion to realize that there existed techniques perfected by other bigshots over years that could take the game of a casual noob to a whole new different level. The room for improvement is unfathomable. There once was a captains mode -game where I got lastpicked and runtagged 3 wolves for 3 minutes. Seeing ST legends shout "When did Kats get so good?" and "How did killing Kats take you so fucking long?!" was one of my best moments ever in Battle.net.

3. Multiplayer. would be boring to play alone lol

4. Sheep Tag Revolution. Correct me if some other map did it before ReVo but I really like how the ReVo map made 6v6 into a thing. Some other people who only played retarded Sheep Tag versions where there were 8 sheep and 4 wolves didn't believe that 6v6 would ever work. And it didn't for them when we tried, since they had never been taught the concept of teamwork and "starting massing at the center of the map." Selfishness gets you nowhere when you are up against 6 wolves, but what sounded impossible in the beginning becomes possible through the right kind of gameplay from all 6 sheep players. New meta init. ^^

When I 1st started playing ReVo version I would always run up the hill north from the pen and start massing there. For some odd reason I was always the first one to die. After repeating that mistake for 10 times I finally decided to listen to others and start massing from where I spawned. And I never looked back. ReVo map is what made ST enjoyable for me. None of that ROTS bullshit or Midnight Sheep Tag Ultimate v0.2. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you like ST?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: