The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW

Go down 
+9
Spoofy
XXXandBEER
Nmcdo
Jean-Mii
Fr[o]sT
T_P_T
TrollPro
eeNZ
RoguexRanger
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RoguexRanger

ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW Empty
PostSubject: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 am

Random notes:
•I apologize for making the video so long. The footage is from the past 4 years and I highly doubt I'll be making another video so I just wanted to make sure I used all the material I had.
•My first time using Camtasia Studio 8. I used Sony Vegas for my last video but I no longer have that installed and it was far too complicated.
•I put spotlights on a lot of chats because one of my favorite parts of sheep tag is seeing people's reactions ^^.
•I blurred out one chat because there was personal information that a player didn't want mentioned.
•If you want advice or need help making a movie, hit me up.

Programs used:
Camtasia Studio 8
Fraps
Replay Seeker
Warcraft III Version Switcher

Music:
#thatPOWER - will.i.am (Ft. Justin Bieber)
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida (Ft. David Guetta)
Clarity - Zedd (Ft. Foxes)
Be With You - Aziatix
Audiomachine - Akkadian Empire
Pandora - ???
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:07 am

Shocked Shocked very very very very very nice eenz rly did teach you how to redirect Laughing 
Back to top Go down
RoguexRanger

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 am

eeNZ wrote:
Shocked Shocked very very very very very nice eenz rly did teach you how to redirect Laughing 
Thank you sensei.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 am

Nice shit Rogue, top material xD
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:02 am

RANK #1 ST vIDEO !!!! IM HONORED BEEING TRICKED BY YOU <3 TOP DOG ROGUE ! :3 And that did go so fast i didnt even notice i watched it 23min lol Very Happy TOP VIDEO !
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:20 am

Holy shit. Serious respect to rogue after this video, you rly are legend.^^ and btw, that last part! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:51 am

Really good video indeed, watched it all. Though I think it was too long, it's full of real materials (even if I think you could have skipped some wolf moves vs retarded sheep like M.C.s ^^)

Keep playing, its nice having such a great player in our community even if I flame you most of the times Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 pm

I must just start by saying after watching this, not at all, did I think it was going to be this good.
The music started out all soft then it became intense, and the materials got better as it kept going.
It was truly amazing and I believe this: I believe this is NOW the best sheep tag video ever produced.
I used to think that shoops was the best. I was wrong, very wrong. After watching it, it took me a good 20 minutes to realize how great it was and
fully understand it.. Rogue I used to respect very much, and now this has only made that respect grow to the highest.
Rogue good job, even though coming from me must not seem like much (considering I only joined this year).
11/10
~Nmcdo~
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm

4:58 Highlight of video when I call cele by real name and he flips a shit. Then rogue owns me as I type SCUMBAG ROGUE!

Solid video a true Arcadia member!

Only complaints
1. The songs (other than Clarity and Akkadian Empire) made me want to kill you <3
2. The length you could have easily taken out some of the snooze switch/fixus material like camman.

Other than that nice materials of hell. Was cool seeing some of the old footage forgot about some of the oldies..
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:14 pm

@ 4:08

I knew i would see that trick in the video lol
Back to top Go down
ewoLmaS

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:04 pm

I'm only going to watch this if you have britney spears music.
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

INSANE FLAME for me !!!

Without any jokes, your video is really good, even if we used to blame/Flame eachother for shits, i'm not going to lie about it LOL
I think beside your "I HATE FRENCHIES BLABLA TERRITORY WORLD WAR 2" you really love us so now shaddap and just JUMP ON THE FRENCHSTTRAIN!!!!!!!!
damn dat rogue rly mains RT like BITCHES YEEEE

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 am

sick video. i have to admit, i initially thought 25 minutes would be way too much and that i'd start getting exhausted towards the end. instead, i enjoyed every minute of the video Very Happy i'd even prefer a longer video if you could maintain the level of material.

i'd usually point out where my favorite scenes were etc, but since there were so many and the video was so long, here are my general thoughts after watching through it once:

1) legendary runtag
2) good mirror controll
3) i like how you set up your jumps and stuff when you're cornered/isolated, and then succeed at using them to get out
4) good reactions/spontanious decisions.
5) editing was great. i dont like when the special effects take attention away from the material. your editing style was simple yet effective.

a few of the wolfing scenes were probably some of the best wolfing material i've seen. there's more to be said, but i can't really remember everything. im gonna rewatch it at a different time and bring more feedback if i missed something important.

there are just 2 things i'd do differently. here they are:

a) i'd make 2 (or more) videos instead of 1 really long one, and i'd put the very best scenes in my "main video", and put the rest (such a the clip where you had 10k gold) in separate videos. i don't mind a compiled video(i actually liked the decision to make 1 bigshit video), but i know that most people don't want to watch too long videos.

b) i'd try to put more long scenes, especially "last sheep alive" massing scenes. even though most people like runtag, short scenes and "wow!"-material, it just happens that my personal favorite scenes are long massing scenes that last around 2-3 minutes or whatever. you get a better feel of what the player is capable of doing and how they actually play, and i value those scenes.

that being said, video was better than expected. some top material. 5/5 stars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoguexRanger

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:21 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:

there are just 2 things i'd do differently. here they are:

a) i'd make 2 (or more) videos instead of 1 really long one, and i'd put the very best scenes in my "main video", and put the rest (such a the clip where you had 10k gold) in separate videos. i don't mind a compiled video(i actually liked the decision to make 1 bigshit video), but i know that most people don't want to watch too long videos.

b) i'd try to put more long scenes, especially "last sheep alive" massing scenes. even though most people like runtag, short scenes and "wow!"-material, it just happens that my personal favorite scenes are long massing scenes that last around 2-3 minutes or whatever. you get a better feel of what the player is capable of doing and how they actually play, and i value those scenes.

that being said, video was better than expected. some top material. 5/5 stars Very Happy
a) Definitely something I wrestled with. I honestly don't see myself making another video which is why I elected to just use up everything I have. It was about 30 minutes unedited and that was from the past 4 years like I said. I didn't feel like releasing two videos at once made sense, and if I were to put all the random clips in one movie, it'd uninterest people to see the rest of it. I thought it made more sense to disperse it throughout one long movie.

b) This point was not lost on me. I know a lot of the old school players have an appreciation for these type of scenes. I personally do too. For some reason though, throughout my years of playing, I never saved up this type of footage. I guess there isn't a point that sticks out as much as good runtag/wolfing, hence after 2 hour games sometimes, you forget to save the replay. By the time I think to, its too late to even rename the LastReplay file. The very few clips I had I couldn't really fit into a movie that was already far too long.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 am

Dude nice u can see me spamming ROFL and LOL a lot thru the vid. Im a fucking boss
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 am

Vid was garbage btw

Jk
GOOD VID THOUGH ROGUE LOVE UR SHIT AND ALWAYS HAVE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW   ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS HERE! ROGUE 5 - THE SICKEST SHOW
Page 1 of 1