The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots

Go down 
+3
Jean-Mii
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Celestial_One
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots Empty
PostSubject: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 am

He has lately taken to banning and kicking me for absolutely no reason. I don't know what this kid is on. He flames me it's no big deal. But then he kicks me for flaming back? Some serious shit right there.

Polar has been on his last straw for a LONG time. This access-abusing freak deserves no access to any bots.

He says I afk as wolf, but MANY people say otherwise. Find a replay where I afk as wolf for longer than 20 seconds, polar. If you fail to do so then you really are a sick twisted fuck. You won't be able to. Polar tries to manipulate kids into thinking I'm some person that leaves mass games and afks as wolf. Let me ask you: what does he do in game?

1. He afks if a certain person is captain
2. He afks if a certain person is on his team
3. He flames and then when he gets his own medicine he kicks and bans.

Tell me is this the type of behavior we want to promote in the community? If you have ANY ball sac or ANY manhood or ANY sense of good judgement then you should know that this behavior is despicable. Do something about it: remove his access.

I stand up for people who get kicked and mistreated for no reason. When sidey gets kicked and banned, though I hate that freak, I don't put up with that shit. When trollpro gets kicked, I don't put up with that shit. But hey, before you're the next kid who gets kicked and banned for no reason maybe I'm not the only one who thinks we should do something.

If you want replays I can provide them, but everyone should know by now what a mongotard this kid is, and it should hardly be necessary.

Good day sirs.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

http://artpad.art.com/?mpc5iowdtwo

REPLAY SPEED (left side) -> FAST

put replay/screenies of the abuse = good idea. case postponed until the evidence is in
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:25 pm

awesome amir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Polar has been ruining games for years like this. Leaving/afk'ing/spamming whenever he doesn't get his will through. Just like the autistic handicapped 14 year old boy that he is.

Ofcourse his mother consuming large volume's of alcohol before giving birth to him didn't help his development. Nor did the years he spent with his abusive father molesting him every day before bed. Polar can't help being autistic, mentally handicapped and incredibly boring.

But yeah... Just remove his access from all the bots, don't let him be red and give him a ban punishment if he ruins too much. He's gonna be busy soon anyway when he retakes the fifth grade for the third time.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
http://artpad.art.com/?mpc5iowdtwo

REPLAY SPEED (left side) -> FAST

put replay/screenies of the abuse = good idea. case postponed until the evidence is in

ROFL ^^ sick pics Very Happy

yee I'll add evidence... gimme a sec.

http://www.twitch.tv/luckysheaven/b/425068314

showing that I got INSTANTLY kicked after rogue unlocked the game, and RIGHT after I flamed him. I never left that game. Take my word for it... I was having a ball ^^ this is, in fact, the first thread I have ever posted about an occurrence such as this, and my track record is pretty damn clean. Trust me? lol

Unfortunately polar never said the command in all... but does it really need to be shown? Ask anyone in that game what really happened. Ask polar what happened. They all will say that polar kicked me. If I did something kick-worthy in that entire replay please point it out to me ^^

sry the movie is a bit spikey, but it gets the point across.

If you think this is the first time he's pulled this shit... look up "polar" in the search engine. Look it up on the older forums too. This kid is a MONSTER lol NOBODY likes him  except a select few kids, who also get their gags by banning and kicking for no reason
Back to top Go down
apolars

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:50 am

Celestial_One wrote:
Imagine you join my AP dota game. Sure, majority might want RD, but it's the game I hosted and I chose AP. Does it make me Hitler because more people want RD? No, it doesn't, it's my game and I wanted AP.

There is absolutely 0 difference.

I wanted 3v5, does that make me a Hitler?

Celestial_One wrote:
He says I afk as wolf, but MANY people say otherwise. Find a replay where I afk as wolf for longer than 20 seconds, polar. If you fail to do so then you really are a sick twisted fuck. You won't be able to. Polar tries to manipulate kids into thinking I'm some person that leaves mass games and afks as wolf. Let me ask you: what does he do in game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_7ysrsMro&feature=youtube_gdata

Cele leaves at 3:45.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 am

He said AFK for twenty seconds.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am

apolars wrote:
Celestial_One wrote:
Imagine you join my AP dota game. Sure, majority might want RD, but it's the game I hosted and I chose AP. Does it make me Hitler because more people want RD? No, it doesn't, it's my game and I wanted AP.

There is absolutely 0 difference.

I wanted 3v5, does that make me a Hitler?

Celestial_One wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_7ysrsMro&feature=youtube_gdata

Cele leaves at 3:45.

Changing the game mode in dota doesn't result in kicking a player. So yeah you mongotard it's wrong. You fail to see why and this is why your access should be removed.

Congrats on finding a 2v4 game where the sheep count was even and the bot was trash. We switched bots and everyone's ping went down by 1/3 right afterwards. Polar's ping went from 28 to 12, rogues went from 70 to 60 and mine went from 90 to... 56! my usual ping on good euro hosts.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with a replay of me afking longer than 20 seconds instead of finding a game where I'm lagging, the sheep count is even, and it's unplayable for me.

Waiting. And congrats on making fun of me when I died in 30 seconds due to lag. We all know NOBODY ever dies in 30 seconds... ever, right?
Back to top Go down
apolars

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Celestial_One wrote:
Congrats on finding a 2v4 game where the sheep count was even

It wasn't even, if you pause at the end you can clearly see that Digital and Manzzy had 0 sc. DISGUSTING RUINER
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Changing the game mode in dota doesn't result in kicking a player. So yeah you mongotard it's wrong. You fail to see why and this is why your access should be removed.

Good job derailing topic. I left a game where I was lagging and frustrated. Something EVERYONE is guilty of at one time or another. You kicked me because you were qqing that I was flaming you. I still don't abuse my powers like you disgusting mongoretard.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Wtf is going on in this community? Who the fuck is in controll??

AGAIN polar ruins a game, just massing farms next to eachother blocking allies etc and absolutley NOTHING happends.

Who is in controll of the bot? Who decides who gets banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots   A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots Empty

Back to top Go down

A_Polar needs his access removed from ALL bots
Page 1 of 1