The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea

Go down 
+2
Jean-Mii
Shoop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  Empty
PostSubject: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Remove str potion and beam.

Replace it with spell that has the same effect as a str beam, with its lenght based on how much mana you have. From 1 to 5 farms lenght in a normal mass.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 pm

but then after using this item, you would have to buy a mana potion for sure.
2 items for 1 thing that you can fail, idk if worth
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

it will be an ability jm, not an item.

whats your reasons for wanting this tho?@shoop
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

I do not like the idea that I cannot control how much mana I use at any given point. I would ideally like to have enough mana to mirror image at all times.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 am

Yeah I agree with cele. Not being able to choose how many farms die would get annoying. Sometimes you wouldn't want to use all your mana. You could make it an ability tho, but it always kills same amount of farms for same mana.
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 am

I'll talk it over with chakrason. Good idea, even though you can't put it in!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 am

Yea my bad, he said spell didn't notice, soz
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am

Ive been away, sorry.

The reason for the idea is essentially to give the wolves a bigger arsenal without going too far away from sheep tag. It would be like a version of str beam that gives you a lot more possibilities as a wolf and I think also the overall impact it will have on the game will be very positive leading to more situations where your 1 on 1 skills as both sheep and wolf are put to test.

The main idea from the start with str beam was to create more isolation, but I think the item have been too clumsy and expensive (even though its become cheaper).

Now mana/money doesnt really matter, the important thing is to find a balance where its used but not spammed.

Mana left for mirrorimage is a good concern Cele, perhaps a better idea would be to let this beam load up its power on itself and have it on a certain manacost regardless of how strong it is?

Anyway, those are more practical problems. First, do people think it sounds like an idea worth trying? I dont think it will be a major change, put str potion and str beam are good ideas not put to their full potential. I think this is the right way to go in order to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea    New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sheep Tag Minimalistic idea
Page 1 of 1