The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Betrayal 1-4

Go down 
+6
Spoofy
Celestial_One
eeNZ
Chakra
Jean-Mii
Fr[o]sT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr[o]sT

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 am

There have been some SICK betrayals lately. I'll list them and how I got betrayed in each one.

#1 Spoofy : Removes me for no reason, deladmins, and never speaks to me and also flames behinds my back.
#2 Jean-Mii. : He kicks me from CsB for rushing in Sheep Tag 1Way.
#3 CandyManKiller : He completely turns away when I am getting flamed and watches it all happen, and doesn't do SHIT about the CsB kick when I am one of the most active members, and eager to learn st player in CsB.
#4 Di[G]iTaL : Flames me virtually ALL the time when we use to be best amigos.

There it is. Some fuckin sick ppl up in this community. The one I am most pissed off about is #2 and #3. I get kicked for rushing in 1Way WTF REASON IS THIS? CsB I realize is a trash clan because Cmk lets french FUCKS run it. Cmk, you need to get your head out of your ass. It isn't a hat.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 am

I guess you lost your mind.
I never kicked you, you left the clan by your own. 
It probably is because youre a 12y.o virgin boy.
Grow up and come lick when you are grown
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

You kick people from clans for being twelve-year-olds?

You kick people from clans for being virgins?

????
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

frost do you wipe your ass with toilet paper or your logic
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm

May I tell you to read my post again Chakra, you seem to not understand.
Ill give you tips though :

"you left the clan by your own"
why => 12y.o virgin boy (virgin boy is about the chat we all had earlier on in channel about him, you probably can't understand)
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Frost it's really no surprise lol CsB has some crazy double standards.. they'll make forum posts and cry all day for being wronged but at the end of the day they're the ones who wrong everyone the most

And I'm not even talking about these incidents. CMK has been known to turn a blind eye to these types of situations. (He promoted WRDA to kick/ban whoever he wanted in channel for absolutely no reason other than his entertainment). I'm not saying every clan is perfect: StH has definitely given its fair share of wrongful kicks, but never to be taken seriously and bans never hold long, but never from games (unless seriously warranted). Hell, we all ban eachother and kick eachother so we already know not to take it seriously. There is a clear attitude you must distinguish and what perplexes me the most is how unfair and unwilling to admit they wronged ANYONE in the first place. Clan CsB kids will cry all day if you kicked them from clan behh or worse, from a game, but then they'll turn around and do the same thing to another kiddo. Huge doublestandards lol. 

If you want something to be done then boycott their channel and bandwagon with the legends in clan behh ^^

You could take it a step further and only play on bots where they don't have admin... but admins are given away more than candy at parades in the sheep tag community. All you have to do is ask. There is no responsibility for actions within this clan and that's what makes it so dangerous to the community, and at times, even nauseating lol

Last edited by Celestial_One on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

So he left clan because he's twelve? He left clan because he's a virgin?

This is still faulty logic.

He probably "left" (allegedly) the clan because you flame him constantly, not because of the two above descriptions.

If I get made fun of 24/7 for being queer and then commit suicide, I didn't commit suicide 'cause I'm queer, I did it because little shits are shits.
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 pm

I did NOT leave the clan. Not at ALL. Jm is a lieing douchebag who deserves to burn in hell and watch his parents die in flames of his hometown being burned down by guess who? FROST.
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Frost, listen to celestial_one.

1) Realize all clans such as StH, StH and StH have double standards. 

2) Please, frost I suggest you boycott our channel. Chill with the "legends" of clan behh. The ones who never play sheep tag anymore. 

3) Please, go ahead and play on bots that we do not have access to, it really wont "do" anything.

4) Yes, access is given out to anyone who asks, this promotes activity because anyone is able to host a game.

5) CsB really is dangerous, like holy SHIT playing sheep tag so actively definitely has a negative affect on the community. ( I was being sarcastic if you did not notice. )

6) IT REALLY IS CLAN CSB!
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Why not give people ability to host but not kick/ban?
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 pm

@ Chakra

How would you be able to create two different admin types? one admin would need the ability to kick/ban in case of a justifiable reason... the other would only be able to host?
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 pm

1) Realize all clans such as StH, StH and StH have double standards. 

StH doesn't kick people from games or hold bans that are unwarranted. JM apparently kicks for making certain plays.

2) Please, frost I suggest you boycott our channel. Chill with the "legends" of clan behh. The ones who never play sheep tag anymore. 

Aside from your channel being spammed 50% of the time, why would I go to a channel where I could be kicked and banned for no reason other than CMK's amusement? That shit never happens in clan behh. If someone in StH pulls this shit while drew is around he demotes them.

3) Please, go ahead and play on bots that we do not have access to, it really wont "do" anything.

There is so much petty banning, kicking, and ruining coming from CsB. The headcount for people with legitimate issues against StH is less than 3.

4) Yes, access is given out to anyone who asks, this promotes activity because anyone is able to host a game.

Anyone can also unhost and ruin a game wasting everyone's time. It has happened so many times I've lost count. Also as chakra said you can give people different access on bots for different commands. Who are the trustworthy people on Europe? Who actually should determine who gets banned? 

5) CsB really is dangerous, like holy SHIT playing sheep tag so actively definitely has a negative affect on the community. ( I was being sarcastic if you did not notice. )

It is when it's not like CsB is actively recruiting anyone (I haven't seen any new faces this entire summer), they're just playing with the same players so obviously if one or a few people are having problems then it should be a serious issue seeing as the size of the community is at an all-time low.

I'm not saying StH is perfect, we make mistakes, but at least we recognize them, apologize, and are over any petty squabbles the day of. Europe, has this mini-game where it's like you have to go on different bots so that certain people don't have access and revenge-kick other people.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:36 pm

It'd be easier to use a StealthBot to manage the hostbots.

That is, StealthBot has a "pub"/"map" command basically anyone can do. The SB simply whispers the commands to the hostbot and forwards responses to the client. In the case of -pub, the SB does -pubby

There are already scripts setup for this. The "creator" will have owner status (can kick, IDK about ban), but besides that only admins/roots. You can autolock to make it so admins can't have power in their game.

It's honestly too much work to modify the Ghost exe. I recently remove banning capabilities on my bots by modifying the database, which not rejects any inserts into the ban table.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 pm

I am not on your list? I REALLY have to flame more..
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 pm

LOL you guys trust this kiddo, I never kicked him in my life wtf.

Then hosting depends on whether stealthbot is online or not, in other words depends on if the owner of the stealthbot is willing to put it on today or not.
No thx
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
LOL you guys trust this kiddo, I never kicked him in my life wtf.

Then hosting depends on whether stealthbot is online or not, in other words depends on if the owner of the stealthbot is willing to put it on today or not.
No thx
Well in fact i trust you kicked him out of clan ^^ but im OK with it Very Happy Im so happy im clanless :3
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

"StH doesn't kick people from games or hold bans that are unwarranted. JM apparently kicks for making certain plays." - Celestial_One

Excruciating... we just had a huge debate on this issue. Not to resurface this but chakras reason for kicking me was due to "certain plays"...

"If someone in StH pulls this shit while drew is around he demotes them." - Celestial_One

Great double standard. Im able to recall times when Grim.Shadow kicked or banned me from StH. Drew did not do shit.

"it is when it's not like CsB is actively recruiting anyone (I haven't seen any new faces this entire summer), they're just playing with the same players so obviously if one or a few people are having problems then it should be a serious issue seeing as the size of the community is at an all-time low." - Celestial_One

You said it yourself, were at an all-time low...  its difficult to recruit. But yes, we do try to recruit. For example, yesterday i was trying to recruit a player named "o[w]l". At first he was semi-interested but then decided to continue playing snipers instead.  I strongly believe CsB is promoting sheep tag at a much better rate than StH now a days. Anyhow... 
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:46 am

Spoofy wrote:
"StH doesn't kick people from games or hold bans that are unwarranted. JM apparently kicks for making certain plays." - Celestial_One

Excruciating... we just had a huge debate on this issue. Not to resurface this but chakras reason for kicking me was due to "certain plays"...

"If someone in StH pulls this shit while drew is around he demotes them." - Celestial_One

Great double standard. Im able to recall times when Grim.Shadow kicked or banned me from StH. Drew did not do shit.

"it is when it's not like CsB is actively recruiting anyone (I haven't seen any new faces this entire summer), they're just playing with the same players so obviously if one or a few people are having problems then it should be a serious issue seeing as the size of the community is at an all-time low." - Celestial_One

You said it yourself, were at an all-time low...  its difficult to recruit. But yes, we do try to recruit. For example, yesterday i was trying to recruit a player named "o[w]l". At first he was semi-interested but then decided to continue playing snipers instead.  I strongly believe CsB is promoting sheep tag at a much better rate than StH now a days. Anyhow... 

I am witness to thy recruiting attempt.  We tried very hard.  And I am pub games and I HAVE FOUND there are a few remaining people not in st clans
that ARE good.  These people CAN be recruiting only if we can put more effort  forwards.
WE need to train them not flame these "noobs" if we are ever to have some new things to look forward, OR are we going to get lazy
and just play with the same old people until nothing is left? THIS CALLS FOR A "REVOLUTION"!
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

You're all going WAY off topic. I don't give a single SHIT about recruiting, hell we had a 3v4 BD while a FH was going yesterday, we are fine in that department. But Jean-Mii. as shaman is a HUGE risk to the whole community and clan. First off he kicks and bans for RUSHING SHEEP IN 1WAY, whats next? Cmk flames him and he grunt kicks whole csb? I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 am

Who the fuck is frost
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 am

Roflmao, some lies in dis thread. ^^
Spoofy wrote:
You were never kicked from the game. You've also never been kicked from any game on my hostbots.
Spoofy wrote:
I've just scanned by log, which goes back to 2011-08-27 16:34:51 (PST). I have a single instance of you being kicked/banned, and that was by me. And hey, Drew wasn't there. I have zero history of falsifying logs, but if wish to challenge this assertion, you can contact Exa, who probably has nearly as much of logging done on StH as I.

Either way, this thread was about Jean-Mii and CsB. No need to redirect. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:37 am

@ Chakra

The kick/ban dated back to 2009 when Grim.Shadow was a shaman of StH. He would hitler like fuck, he was way worse than any shaman currently in CsB.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:53 am

Oh jeez, sorry for his abusing four years ago.

I see two bans (no kicks) in 2009 of you, both done by Cele.

One, dated in November, was banning you while you weren't in the channel, and you were unbanned two minutes later. You showed up in the channel a minute later.

In the other case, you were spamming
2009-12-16 wrote:
[15:57:17.202] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:19.052] ShEeP.sAy.BaAh.: perfect time to execute
[15:57:19.882] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:20.714] Zetterstrom: perfect time to execute
[15:57:21.506] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:22.456] ShEeP.sAy.BaAh.: beer and co
[15:57:23.276] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:24.096] ShEeP.sAy.BaAh.: Razz
[15:57:24.916] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:26.226] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:27.046] XXXandBEER456: lol
[15:57:28.036] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:29.816] Spoofy: lol
[15:57:30.616] Spoofy was banned by Celestial_One.
You were unbanned seven seconds later.

This is totally level with kicking people from games and clans.

Either way, stop redirect. This is about CsB--the last remaining, active ST clan--abusing and banning members for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Betrayal 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal 1-4   Betrayal 1-4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Betrayal 1-4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: