The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament

Go down 
+6
VsKatshuma
T_P_T
Jean-Mii
Celestial_One
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
XXXandBEER
10 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:49 am

Yeye since many sheep taggers don't play sheep tag anymore and play league instead lets roll out a league of legends tournament sheep tagger style.

Sign your team up 5 players 0 subs. Ill post dates and other shit later lets roll!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:10 am

make it dota2 and me and cele are in!
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm

yeee Very Happy dota 2 time bebe let's roll!

what is this league of legends you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 am

I'd set up a sheeptagger RoC team together with baiten and others I have in mind but first I wanna know how we are going to do this since US ppl have their accounts on US and EU people on EUW
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 am

Im in LoL Tournament ! WITH NEP
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:12 am

Dota 2 > LoL
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

Yeye hate to burst your guys little dota 2 bubble, but no one plays that game rofl. So many easties play LoL. Only russians on dota 2
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:45 am

LoL is for noobs soz.

no denying of creeps, free tp, free heal, free farm etc.

its a decent game ofc, being a copy of dota1, but yee ^^ noone questions that dota2 has better gameplay mechanics than dota1, as well as better graphics and better players.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Not to mention that Dota 2 has about 1/30th the player base and the biggest tournament for dota 2 (2.4 mill prizepool and risen from 1.7 million due to playerbase's contribution) combats that of LoL's (3 million). 

I'm not saying Dota 2 has more loyal fanbase and sponsors... but... LOL! Very Happy

Also you forget to mention how dota 2 isn't f2p, it's in closed beta still and you have to buy a key (or get one from a friend) to get in.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Only russians play dota 2
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Anyone plays LoL in West?? Smile
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 am

Celestial_One wrote:
Also you forget to mention how dota 2 isn't f2p, it's in closed beta still and you have to buy a key (or get one from a friend) to get in.

If you know someone who still needs one I got 19 extras. Send them to me ^^

Mass other players got tons of free keys just sitting around so it's not rly hard to get one if someone wants. Also the closed beta -phase ends later this summer so yeah, there.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 am

I do TPT, together with baiten; simba; spyffe; athamyr and many wc3 players
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 am

VsKatshuma wrote:
Celestial_One wrote:

If you know someone who still needs one I got 19 extras. Send them to me ^^

Mass other players got tons of free keys just sitting around so it's not rly hard to get one if someone wants. Also the closed beta -phase ends later this summer so yeah, there.

O.o I'm well aware. We'll see the dota 2 playerbase rise once it's released to public. 

Point is that it's not easily accessible to some random kiddo who is like "hmm dota 2 I think I'll give that game a shot". You generally have to know someone within the community. 

LoL you can go to their website and download it instantly. Soon dotar bee like dat 2!
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
I do TPT, together with baiten; simba; spyffe; athamyr and many wc3 players
Cool maybe I will join someday Smile
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

FUCK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

IT REALLY IS CLAN CSB!
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 am

LoL Tournament would be awesome. But i still would fuck you to china
Back to top Go down
A_polars

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 am

Beer u are bad at league of legends just shut up geek
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Euro VS East in LoL, interesting, i carry easy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:26 pm

To bad we cant do it because we all have different accounts on different servers
Back to top Go down
A_polars

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:05 pm

too bad u cant do it becuz u worst tourney host in history XAAXAXXAAXXA
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Tell me accounts who play on EUW so i might add Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament   League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Sheep Tagger Tournament
Page 1 of 1