The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag going to rot

Go down 
+4
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
VsKatshuma
Jean-Mii
TrollPro
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chakra

Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 am

Amir wrote:
the 20 min for both teams debate was won years ago
Actually, you guys lost, thus the reason why it is how it is now.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 am

so you lost the stack and invis debates, hence why they're in the map? 

if so, i guess we agree on who won the stack/invis debates then chakra, but for different reasons. i still maintain that the side i was on won the time 20 debate as well, despite how the current map is Very Happy nice that we're having progress in the stack/invis atleast lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 am

Turns out that beer isn't all that great of a mapmaker. He also added sheep illusions... let me know your opinion on that. I think everyone loses there lol
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:46 pm

beer got good qualities

1) hes skilled
2) hes creative
3) hes active and does shit
4) he doesn't mind testing new ideas
5) blabla etc

testing sheepillusion properly before they get removed (and giving them a chance of being balanced etc) isn't exactly the worst thing mapmakers have done in the past. 

not to say that there aren't certain (major) flaws in beer's methods, but yee ^^ give him credit for the good parts as well.
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:21 am

Sheeptime + 1 second seems retarded. Trollpro rly was the victim here. =( Soz for flaming Trollsie we got yo back.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:08 am

Beer is without a doubt one of the best map makers we got today, enormous credit to Beer, keep up the good work yee!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:54 am

This whole "blabla" from trollpro and today he is already playing sheeptag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
This whole "blabla" from trollpro and today he is already playing sheeptag Very Happy

YE! lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
That proably has something to do with me not giving up my fight against u pussies, u usually whine when i flame you, good luck next time trying a comeback noob ^^
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 pm

This probably is because you got CRUSHED in this thread and everyone told you you were WRONG LOL.
Go cry more plz, it really makes warcraft III funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Sheeptag going to rot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag going to rot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2