The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I had a dream...

Go down 
+2
XXXandBEER
meeio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
meeio

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 am

Well I have no idea if any of you remember me since I only remember a handful of names after looking at the members list. I use to play a few years ago on US East with Clan STH. Anyway i had a dream last night that a bunch of the old players got together and played again and we all sucked haha. So I decided to look up sheep tag and it has brought me here. I really had no idea that people still played to be honest, but it's awesome that people still play. I'm glad that new people are playing it as well. Happy that people are having fun with a game that I love. Thanks for reading guys. I might come back... If I can find my copy of WC3...
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 am

MEEIO!@!@! Find your wc3 and come back mate!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 am

Hey I don't know you but if you can find your disk you
are welcome back!! And if you do just come on the server euro @ clan csb.
I hope you can come play sheep tag!
~nmcdo~
Back to top Go down
Chakra

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 am

Clan StH still alive and kicking. Drew, Cele, Ed, Zoo, and some other still log on somewhat (the first two nearly every day).

And apparently you still played when I did, so hello!
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 am

I'm new, but you're welcome back. Also, if you can't find your wc3 just send me a pm over this and I can help with out with a key.! Always nice to have more sheep tag players =)
Back to top Go down
meeio

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I can find wc3 but i should be able to log in to battle.net and download it.... if only I could remember my password... i'll try to figure if out and let you guys know
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:46 am

Nice I hope you can!
Back to top Go down
meeio

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 pm

So I can't remember my password to download the games or find my discs to install them but I did find a book that I wrote my cd-keys in. This there anyway that you guys know of that I can download the games?

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 am

Kk keep up the updates, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:13 am

If you have the cd-keys. 

1) make a new account on battle.net?... 

2) download wc3 from a torrent. ex. http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4800281

note: use the link provided at your own risk.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Empty

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...
Page 1 of 1