The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 am

Rules are fairly simple:
No pausing unless all teams agree. (Can we pause? [ye sure] 3 2 1 *pause*)
If a sheep d/cs in mid round with ***no deaths having occurred*** they can ask the other teams for a remake. If the other teams comply then remake = np. (3/4 say it's OK)
If a wolf d/cs in mid round same rule applies as when a sheep dces. (2/2 sheep say it's OKAY)
-time will be set to 13 minutes.
Use of any hacks will result in both members of the team being kicked from the tournament, and ban from any of my future tournaments.
Any obvious "fixing" of wins (such as teams purposely losing as wolf) will result in a kick from the tournament. I want to see everyone playing their best and trying their hardest.
This isn't a rule but let's try to keep the flames in-game to a minimum to encourage good teamwork and focus.
Sheep team gets to choose the host.

Every sheep team goes 3 times, and best 2 times are recorded and averaged together. The team with the highest average time wins that match. The team who scores the most points wins the tournament.
In the event of a draw between 2 teams 2 more rounds will occur and whoever has the higher average wins.

I don't really foresee any draws happening, though. I believe we can check -times down to the 4th digit lol.

I let every team basically have 1 fuck-up round. Meaning if they dc or some unfortunate circumstances arise where, during their sheep turn, something happens and other team doesn't agree to remake they still get 2 more fair chances at winning. 

Round - Standard 13 minute 2v4.
Match - Sequence of every sheep team going 3 times. IE: 9 rounds.

Sign up in teams of 2's. I encourage same-clan teams as to not try to stack the playing field, but do whatever you like.

I haven't decided on the map quite yet. I want to try out shoop's map and give it a fair shot. We may end up using his map or revo. 

The tournament will be held JULY 20th-21st, Saturday at 4pm-7pm Central US time. Look up your equivalent using google. If we need more time for the tournament we can finish it over the week (if teams agree) or the next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 am

Team 1. CandyManKiller, Fr[o]sT.

YEEEE TEAM CSBEEE!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 am

Good idea! You should do any thread with people who havent got any partner yet. For example tpt, nmcdo, stay_cool.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 am

It's time!
Quick question what realm are we meeting on to start this thing.
Also I find it would be a little un fair if we decide to play shop's map because some people like
me have never played it yet... and would technically be handicapped thus so.
Revo sounds like the best choice. At least to me.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 am

I can't do this anymore something has come up. It'll be postponed. I'm not going to be on bnet much this entire week, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 am

Okay, so the tournament is postponed for a week? That's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament   Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Celestial_One's 2v4 Tournament
Page 1 of 1