The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.

Go down 
+5
Nmcdo
Runey
XXXandBEER
Map
Brugges
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brugges

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. Empty
PostSubject: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 am

Hi again. The other thread has been cluttered to FUCK so I wanna make one more here to isolate what I deem the biggest issue.

Shoop should immediately be removed from administrator and moderator. Why? He has not been active for 6 months, when he was active he abused several times, a lot of people dislike him and some even boycott because of him.

Should we create a new forum? I don't know, I don't really care, I think we should but maybe we don't have to. But why shouldn't we remove Shoop as admin considering everything that has happened? He is not active, nor is Runemining, so we have 0 active administrators. If a moderator removed every single thread on this forum nothing could be done about it, NOTHING. Also, Shoop is much more active in the facebook group than he is on this forum.

Could the people I know is gonna read this thread give their sight on this issue? Spoofy, Cele, Hawkys etc.. Do any of you guys wish to keep Shoop as administrator despite him not being active, not giving a FUCKS about the forum and despite the fact that his actions towards others made people dislike him and boycott the forum?

This is a call out to you, the people that I know is gonna be reading this thread. if the only reply I get in this thread is that of Chakra then I am abandoning this forum for good and leaving this community on its own. I seriously care a lot, and I would be willing to work a lot to make this or any other forum a great forum. I had great experiences and laughs on previous forums and I know other people got great experiences and laughs from me but right now things just looks really bad.

The only topic; Should we or shouldn't we remove Shoop?
Facts: He hasnt written anything for 6 months, he has abused on this forum and other forums in the past, people are boycotting because of him, forum activity is SHIT compared to the facebook group (even Shoop is somewhat active in the Facebook group)

I'll give people one week to respond. If noone responds I will take it as you don't give a FUCK about it and I promise you I will never make a post on a sheep tag forum again.

Smile

Last edited by Brugges on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 am

I agree that Rune isn't leading this forum like he should. Is he even active?

I still think we shouldn't create another forum. This is good and 'active'.

Probably we have to change something with the admins. Still there hasn't been any problem untill now.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 am

This forum isn't the fanciest, but not many people use it and it gets its job done I think. Its no chatcraft, but its good enough. If your willing to make a better one then by all means give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 am

Thanks for replying. It actually means a lot.

@Nomapgrid
Ofcourse there isn't any problems with the administrators lately when they have not been active for a year :)but reading my post do you agree there is no reason at all not to remove Shoop immediately?

@Beer
Like I said, we don't have to change forums, I think it would be good but it would be just as good to remove Shoop from admin position. Considering my post do you agree?

While removing Shoop might seem trivial for you guys it really isnt. The reason I wont post right now for example is because I do not wish to increase forum activity unless I know for sure that Shoop wont come back one day and commit more crimes, remove and edit my posts and whatnot. Pretty sure Sidey feels the same.

If I am to post again on forums (which I would like to..) I want to be sure that history will not repeat itself. Shoop is not active, he most likely does not even care a single bit about being removed, but removing him will be very positive for the forum. 1 SINGLE extra active poster will be very good for this dying forum.

Ask yourselves this question. Why has there been a tremendous amount (atleast compared to this forum) of activity in the Sheep Tag Facebook group while almost noone is posting a shit in this forum? Why? Please think about it.

Well instead of having all activity in the facebook group for a group of selected people we can have more activity and fun party on this forum. I'm betting there are a ton of new players who checked this forum out, too bad it's been sucking fucks lately. The moment we start increase forum quality there will be a influx of new people posting which subsequently will make it more fun for people to make quality threads.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

To answer your questions:

Yes, I have been active ever since I quit wc3. I've been moderating quietly by deleting trash posts and cleaning up spam.
If you want proof I can give you the moderator logs, np.

In fact, I have been checking the forums on a daily basis lol (yes I am a retard, I guess).

So claiming that I am inactive is a false claim.
I don't have any problems with changing the moderator list ect, but because I am not active anymore I don't know which candidates are viable.
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 am

I have two things to say: 
1.  Quick question, who are you?  Sorry that I don't know, you probably have a history / whatever that I don't know.
2.  I think that we just need one good active moderator that rune mining, who seems to be not to gone, could promote
someone to be a active good fair balanced moderator.  Nothing anything else to say ATM.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am

i wonder how the guys outside this forum knows exactly how much shoop/rune do, or how much the others moderate..

it should be clear to everyone that this is propaganda tactics. shoop has done alot of stuff as admin, and the forum gets moderated. But not heavily.

Bragges is suggesting that there are alot of posts on these forums that should be deleted, which aren't. what other basis can he have for claiming that this forum is unmoderated? so the question is: which posts is it he thinks should be deleted.

and this is the entire point. Those are the posts jm, mappy, trollpro, nmcdo and others make. Keep this in mind when you decide to support this movement or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am

Why don't you link us a printscreen of what Shoop has done recently. Would be interesting to see considering his latest post was what 6-7 months ago?

Where exactly do I claim there is a big amount of posts that needs to be moderated? No shit there is nothing to moderate when the forum has less activity than a 80 year old prostitutes pussy.

Either we remove someone from administrator position (which noone needs anyway) who has been inactive for 6 months, abused his powers several times and makes people not post on the forum or we don't. That's all this thread is about.

Yes please decide if you support the movement or not.

I guess you could make the argument that Shoop has no other platform to abuse on and since he edited the name of a forum section 1 year ago we owe him the position as administrator. If Shoop ever wants to come back to the forum and pull some abuse then he'll atleast have this lovely platform to work on. Huh chiefhero?

lmfao.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:02 pm

considering that you're against both rune and shoop, who exactly is it you think does stuff on this forum if not them? bill gates? maybe orlando bloom? maybe trollpro hacked the forum and organized everything, chose moderators and implemented sections.

can you please tell us what the admins need to do that hasnt been done? or can you show us what posts arent deleted, that should have been? can you show (or atleast mention) all of these times shoop has abused on this forum?

you're just making empty claims without backing it up; you're asserting this and that. and then you have the nerve to ask us for proof when we make similar claims? rofl.

shoop does his job as an admin fine. and he does everything that is to be done. you can't pick up 4 piles of dogshit if your dog only took 1 shit. i agree that he shouldn't have moderation powers though.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:50 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
considering that you're against both rune and shoop, who exactly is it you think does stuff on this forum if not them? bill gates? maybe orlando bloom? maybe trollpro hacked the forum and organized everything, chose moderators and implemented sections.
can you please tell us what the admins need to do that hasnt been done? or can you show us what posts arent deleted, that should have been? can you show (or atleast mention) all of these times shoop has abused on this forum?
you're just making empty claims without backing it up; you're asserting this and that. and then you have the nerve to ask us for proof when we make similar claims? rofl.
shoop does his job as an admin fine. and he does everything that is to be done. you can't pick up 4 piles of dogshit if your dog only took 1 shit. i agree that he shouldn't have moderation powers though.

Who does stuff on the forum? Noone, since the forum is FUCKING dead. Except for some small posts here and there.

What hasn't he done though? What has he done, why is Nightmare and Enstek moderators when they neither have been active for over half a year, Nightmare isn't even an active member in the European community anymore. Shoop has edited and deleted several posts in the past and there is mass threads with proof of it, no point for me to try and find it now considering I know for a fact you were active in the threads arguing to remove Shoop.

But ye he does his admin job fine when he has not been active for over half a year and the only decision he has made as admin was to promote his friend to moderator and abuse his powers by granting himself full dictatorship? You're a myopic moron like I said and I have no interest in further spending any time talking with you.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

so to summarize your post:

1) you didnt tell us what shoop/admins can do which they havent done

2) you didnt tell us what moderators can do which they havent done

3) you didnt show us (or even mention) the abuse from shoop.

applause. 

i think time is due for a conclusion in this thread as well. lets just take care of that messy post of yours before i conclude this thread.

buggert wrote:
Nightmare and Enstek moderators
we can have 50 moderators and it wouldn't matter. the ONLY important thing is that moderation jobs get taken care of, and that none of the mods abuse. Success.

buggert wrote:
Shoop has edited and deleted 
shoop deleted 1 post which included ''offensive pictures'' and personal attacks across 3 years. your claim is that there is an abundance of abuse-instances, yet you haven't mentioned a single instance. who are you to say that limiting personal attacks and offensive pictures isn't good tho? you're the one whos talking about increasing activity, it's not entirely unreasonable to assume that activity will flourish if we have some limits to how offensive pictures and personal attacks can be.

personally i think the post shouldn't have been deleted, but you still have all the work ahead of you. you can't simply assert that deleting a post is abuse; certain posts have to be deleted. so far you've ONLY shown that shoop did something that wasn't part of his job - he took the moderator role once. a crime deserving permanent exile from the adminposition?

now, lets conclude:
1) the admin/moderator situation is fine on the forums - the job gets taken care of.
2) there has been 1 instance where an admin did something that wasnt part of his job
3) simply removing the admins ability to take moderator-responsibility is enough. we dont need to remove shoop from admin, just like we dont need to ban someone from posting on a forum if they cheat ingame, or banning someone from a channel if they spam the forums. you dont generalize crimes across different platforms. the worst moderator could be the best admin, and vice versa. 
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:32 pm

What you fail to understand Chiefhero is that the mere presence of ACTIVE administrators and moderators on the forum is good and needed for serious activity. The presence of active mods and admins constitutes a contract between topic starters and staff, it gives reassurances to any topic starter that their efforts will not be in vain. It's kinda like the police patrolling a neighbourhood filled with crime. It will reassure anyone starting a store that their goods wont get stolen and they'll be out of business the first day.

Simple 1+1 logic.

Over and out.

1) The current situation in North Korea is fine, a lot of people have food - the job gets taken care of
2) There has been 0 documented instances where kim jung un have not been a gracious, happy and quite astonishing host. Who invites for discussion and change.
3) We don't need to strip kim jung un of all power, nor do we need him to sign any treaties or contracts. Simply making him promise to not build nuclear bombs is enough. We could also give him an assistant.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

i am active tho. so is shoop. i dont necessarily post daily, but i check in at the situation. same for shoop. infact, me and shoop are the most active members of this forum. so i guess you missed the mark again.

love and hugs.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:00 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
i am active tho. so is shoop. i dont necessarily post daily, but i check in at the situation. same for shoop. infact, me and shoop are the most active members of this forum. so i guess you missed the mark again.
love and hugs.

Shoop is not active, MAYBE he glances at the forum once every month but he is not posting therefore he does not provide the necessary reassurances. The contract between staff and topic starters were void the moment he became inactive on the forum. And until we can reestablish trust between staff and posters the amount of good posts will be much lower than it could be and should be.

byeee
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm

considering that me and shoop are the most active people on this forum, and there is a problem with inactive leaders, your solution is to put hanku and nomapgrid in charge?

sounds amazing....apart from the obvious fact that's staring you right in the face; they're less competent, less active and have less experience. they're also less interested in the job. 

admin/mods job is not to make threads and post every day. its nice if they do this, but people reading this thread might understand why you have a problem with the current situation when one of your criteria for picking mods/admins is that they post alot.

anyway, i'm done. was fun debate, i let other kids step in the ring now. 

hugs and kisses.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Chiefhero:
Shoop is the most active member of the entire forum.
Considering the abuse he made 2 years ago, we might consider removing Shoop's ability to moderate posts, but that's in the future
Other people are less active than Shoop on the forum, they're also incompetent compared to Shoop.

Brugges:
Nice, that actually makes a lot of sense.

bye
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Chiefhero:
Shoop is the most active member of the forum -> the "we need more active leders" argument falls apart

Considering that shoop did both the admin and moderator job for 1 day (and that wasn't part of the agreedment), we might limit him to guarantee that it doesn't happend again.

Hanku has less experience, competence, time or will to take the admin job. There it follows that shoop > hanku as admin.

Brugges:
Nice, that actually makes a lot of sense. in other words, you're right and i forfeit my position

Chiefhero:
Thanks, was a pleasure having a conversation with you.

Cinquiiiii!
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Considering you brought this revelation that Shoop is the most active member of the entire forum and rly competent compared to the other 5-10 people posting I definitely forfeit my position. Didn't see that knockout coming.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 pm

your arguments are based on shoop being an bad leader, where incompetence and inactivity was two sentral points.

if its true that hes the most active and most competent (atleast amongst the available alternatives), it's a knockout by a landslide. you haven't dealth with my arguments concerning this.

maybe you aren't able to connect the dots between arguments and conclusion, but people reading are. if you have 5 candidates, the correct question is not to ask ''whos perfect?'' but rather ''who's best/least bad?".

in other words, your job is not to point out flaws in shoop, but point out how someone else would have less flaws and do the job better. its bordering on annoying to explain these simple concepts.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

I just said that he is the most active person and that any other poster is incompetent in comparision. I also said that I forfeited my position in light of this revelation. Are you blind or just a complete idiot?

bye.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 pm

rofl

someones getting emotional over debate ^^

there is no question that shoop isnt flawless. but i do maintain that hes the best admin alternative out of the people who are willing to take the job atm.
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry! I didn't mean to stir up anything, I just wanted to chat. <3

I unfortunately have to disagree with your last point, since I have finally learned that Shoop is a competent and active leader I have nothing bad to say about the man. Thinking about him busting his balls day in and day out for the good of the community actually gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. It's quite amazing, I'd compare it to an orgasm but I'm unsure if adult talk is allowed on the forum? And I'm sure the active moderator squad will quickly reprimand me if I articulate thoughts like that.

Please do accept my sincere apologies.

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. Y0gBJ40

huggies to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 am

I have been back for a month now (I was G[e]TG[oo]D / Fr[o]sT) and I still haven't met shoop in wc3, OR forums. This is a serious problem if he is to be holding power within our only active forum. I believe he should be removed from power, and possibly an active representative of clans CsB / Behh step forward and take out the trash like shoop never did. Obviously, CsB would nominate cmk, and behh probably cow or someone.

Over and out. - Fr[o]sT
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 am

Lol, CMK and Cow doesnt even use the forum. If you havent met me on WC 3 its kind of insane, I am in Behh channel chatting 24/7.
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Yeyeh T_P_T = Most active here, make me boss y0? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next