The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the best runtagger?

Go down 
+4
Jean-Mii
Nmcdo
TrollPro
eeNZ
8 posters

Trollpro
Who is the best runtagger? Vote_lcap35%Who is the best runtagger? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
stay_cool
Who is the best runtagger? Vote_lcap65%Who is the best runtagger? Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
eeNZ

Who is the best runtagger? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 am

In turn of recent events, I think we can narrow it down to either stay_cool or trollpro. Trollpro used to be unquestioningly the best runtagger after posting this video on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDmpguT-dg), but stay_cool just posted a SICK video with some of the craziest moves i've ever seen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajO-HeC5jtk). it's enough time for trashtalk, and time to vote! who do you think will win the best runtagger in the 2013 spring sheep tag season?!?!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 am

Wtf is ur problem eenz? Honestly i dont think ur funny anymore, it has just come childresh, do ur votes and share it on teamspeak or wtf u call it, cuz i aint gonna be a part of it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLPUUUREE   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:31 pm

I voted for Trollpro, trollpro runtag is even known by my mom lol.
I think that everyone is just jealous of trollpro's runtag skills.
I had a chat with top legends (Shoop, Amir, and sidey) and they all agreed trollpro is
the best.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Trollpro is mad ROFL
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 am

ILIKE THIS POLL
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 am

wot happened? i heard trollpro was rated best runtagger, but now its stay_cool and sim(b)a-?
Back to top Go down
stay_cool

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 am

voted for trollpro but couldnt do shit against the legend sry
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

so TROLLPRO/faiien-CsB[GoD], everyone is waiting for you to explain recent events Very Happy

to make your job easier, ill put up 2 random theories to help you get going.

1) stay_cool is rated best runtagger today and that means that he's the best runtagger (better than trollpro)

2) this vote didn't mean shit, but the times trollpro got rated high also didn't mean shit then. so neither trollpro or stay_cool have any reason to be considered better runtaggers than turbo_master12.

which of these theories do you hold trollpro? or maybe you have some other theory? the Sheep Tag Community will be patiently waiting for your reply! (:

alien
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 am

Well, i can only say that it is you dudes who keep up the silly drama and that u overdramatise it all ^^ Have fun, suck shit!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 pm

so you're agreeing with point 2? the votes for super_sheep are invalid, and the votes on yourself as best runtagger in 2012 are invalid? ppl just overdramatise or?

i thought u claimed rank 1 runtagger trollpro ^^ you can't wait for others to help u, its time to take destiny into your own hands. explain why u are/were top runtagger!! (:

legends like me, chaise, shoop etc have been doubted and questioned to HELL throughout our carriers by different people. don't join the heavy weight division if you can't take the heat baby ^^ trollpro are just another simba until he explains why he are best runtagger. dodging the Q will have the same result.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 am

stay cool 4 king
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
so you're agreeing with point 2? the votes for super_sheep are invalid, and the votes on yourself as best runtagger in 2012 are invalid? ppl just overdramatise or?

i thought u claimed rank 1 runtagger trollpro ^^ you can't wait for others to help u, its time to take destiny into your own hands. explain why u are/were top runtagger!! (:

legends like me, chaise, shoop etc have been doubted and questioned to HELL throughout our carriers by different people. don't join the heavy weight division if you can't take the heat baby ^^ trollpro are just another simba until he explains why he are best runtagger. dodging the Q will have the same result.
As i mentioned, i dont remember since when i claimed i was the best xD owned and suck shit! peace out!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: trallpure   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 am

Trollpro is #1
Stay cool cant rt 1 v 4.
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 am

what an VOTE! what a RESULT!!!After 12 days of intensive voting, we can conclude that stay_cool is in fact the best runtagger, having TWO times the amount of votes as the previous heavyweight champion, trollpro or faiien-pro[csbGOD]. NO ONE expected this to happen, especially when trollpro was voted best runtagger in 2012!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best runtagger?   Who is the best runtagger? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: