The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL

Go down 
+8
CandyManKiller
AquaLIvE
T_P_T
Nmcdo
TrollPro
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
XXXandBEER
eeNZ
12 posters
AuthorMessage
eeNZ

SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL Empty
PostSubject: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am

OMG
THIS VIDEO #1 LMFAO
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

rofl ^^ good video.

i assume this guy doesn't post on the forum, so i'll just leave this here:

1) we've already done this concept (running after a low skilled dipshit, making him think hes raping like fuck) a few times ^^ i think we did it on trollpro and mungo[behh]. good times.

2) CHIEFHERO DID THE VIDEO EDITING FIRST! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFZYvoX-d4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
rofl ^^ good video.

i assume this guy doesn't post on the forum, so i'll just leave this here:

1) we've already done this concept (running after a low skilled dipshit, making him think hes raping like fuck) a few times ^^ i think we did it on trollpro and mungo[behh]. good times.

2) CHIEFHERO DID THE VIDEO EDITING FIRST! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFZYvoX-d4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's maybe what u think but when i was rated best runtagger of 2012 u made joke vid out of it even though i could troll 1v4 with no problems, if i asked u to repeat what i got in my movie u would fucking crumble lol ..
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: LOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm

I just watched it.
ROFL is all I have to say.
Very Happy
Stay_cool Now has all my respect, cmk go back to your fishing and get out!
There is a new legend in town!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Figured out the highlight thingy here is Stay_Cool the Legend! http://www.twitch.tv/xxxandbeer/c/2071439
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Quote :
That's maybe what u think but when i was rated best runtagger of 2012 u made joke vid out of it even though i could troll 1v4 with no problems, if i asked u to repeat what i got in my movie u would fucking crumble lol ..

i never made a video about you though. it's not worth the time for me.

and sorry, but noone rates you best runtagger. the truth is that you haven't surpassed any legends when it comes to runtag, much less people like traxx/cmk/magoo that put as much time and effort as you into perfecting the craft. you're an ok player though, i always liked you.

i know you'll think that im flaming you, but believe me trollpro, im saying this because i slightly care about you. it was fun for a while, but you're just embarresing yourself claiming ''rank 1'', and everyone laughs at you. accept the truth (you know that you're far from the best runtagger, and you know that you cant runtag 1v4) instead of living in a bubble.

sorry if i came across as harsh, but everything was said with the best intentions. i hope you read this with an open mind, it's hurting me that people are taking advantage of your naivety to this degree for their own amusement. you're actively making a clown out of yourself.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :

i never made a video about you though. it's not worth the time for me.

and sorry, but noone rates you best runtagger. the truth is that you haven't surpassed any legends when it comes to runtag, much less people like traxx/cmk/magoo that put as much time and effort as you into perfecting the craft. you're an ok player though, i always liked you.

i know you'll think that im flaming you, but believe me trollpro, im saying this because i slightly care about you. it was fun for a while, but you're just embarresing yourself claiming ''rank 1'', and everyone laughs at you. accept the truth (you know that you're far from the best runtagger, and you know that you cant runtag 1v4) instead of living in a bubble.

sorry if i came across as harsh, but everything was said with the best intentions. i hope you read this with an open mind, it's hurting me that people are taking advantage of your naivety to this degree for their own amusement. you're actively making a clown out of yourself.
Who are u to judge runtag? xD u are certainly not qualified or in rank to rank a runtagger xD
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Dont care about amir TROLLPRO ! YOU ARE RANK #1 RUNTAGGER OF ALL TIME for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

Cant watch it. Damn Germany
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:47 am

amir what u talk about clearly trollpro is rank 1 runtagger the world has ever seen, he clearly outruntaggs me or traxx by far. but ye maybe stay_cool = number 1 now, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 am

trollpro definetly rank1 loooooool............. it has been proven that he can runtag 1v4, come on amir-..-

Back to top Go down
stay_cool

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 am

Oh well, sry to dissapoint u guys, but i dont give a shit since i play sheeptag a little more than a month i'm pretty decent for that and you all know that. i also know that many of u said im evolving fast, so just wait a little and we record this shit again in a year =)
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 pm

stay_cool wrote:
Oh well, sry to dissapoint u guys, but i dont give a shit since i play sheeptag a little more than a month i'm pretty decent for that and you all know that. i also know that many of u said im evolving fast, so just wait a little and we record this shit again in a year =)

Stay_Cool staying cool i like it !!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

CandyManKiller wrote:
amir what u talk about clearly trollpro is rank 1 runtagger the world has ever seen, he clearly outruntaggs me or traxx by far. but ye maybe stay_cool = number 1 now, who knows.
Cmkens xD i do think Traxx is better but not you Very Happy, until u proved u can rt u may certainly make a better rt movie please, ur tour rt is the only good rt i ever saw from you To be truely honest, take ur time and make a movie!
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 am

Cmk If you have materials i can waste some of my time and make ST video of you Wink
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm

I cant believe hawkys commented on the video!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Lol   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am

I cant even believe people would question the rt of a GOD!
Trollpro is #1 !
AALLLLLGAAAAAAAABRA!~
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 am

Nmcdo wrote:
I cant even believe people would question the rt of a GOD!
Trollpro is #1 !
AALLLLLGAAAAAAAABRA!~

You're annoying. Stfu.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: lol   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Lol mappy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL   SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL Empty

Back to top Go down

SHEEP TAG VIDEO BY STAY_COOL
Page 1 of 1