The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blacklisted Sheeptaggers

Go down 
+8
MendesJessica
williamsmenina
Celestial_One
ANameWasTaken
Chakra
Exa
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:31 pm

aname, stfu.

cele. holding back on the map isnt the only crime from chakra. its simply the only controversial one. and you seem to agree that it was improper from chakra to hold it back out of spite ^^ so i dont see any case from you to not put him on the blacklist.

keep in mind that ive said since my second post that i love having people like chakra around. black-listing has NOTHING to do with ''banning'' someone from the community. but these were serious crimes ^^ chakra, even if we forget about the map, can you defend editing posts and putting pictures of spiders in them? this, again, was out of SPITE. you do stuff like this only to people that flame and/or criticize you. you never put a spider in shoops posts for flaming bibber, did you? huge emotional.

chakra is a nice kid and banning him from the community is the last thing i want. but in my mind, there is no question that he deserves to be mentioned in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

The communitys map means that the map is developed for the community. It might not seem like it matters if you develop the map for yourself or for the community, but for me it does. If you develop the map for yourself and use the communities ideas as input you use people as means which I think is wrong, while a map developed for the community would be treating people as ends.

With that said I think we missed to discuss what actually happend. Did Chakra hold the map back from someone who asked for it? Because it seems like the people who got it was just too lazy to do anything and noone else asked for it?

Last edited by Shoop on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 pm

me and cow asked chakra for the map for a bout 1-2 hours shortly after he announced that he was gonna stop map-making. i admit, we weren't really planning to develop the map, we just wanted to see if he was willing to give it up. we brought the SICKEST arguments a human can possible make for a position, but chakra still wouldn't comply ^^

so yes, this happened. chakra doesn't deny this. he just claims that he didn't do anything wrong.

edit: aname, stfu?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't remember this, show logs, please.

I don't consider either of you two capable of developing or handing the map off, either.

Edit: Found this: http://www.chatcraft.net/forum/?topic=1486.0
And since I doubt you can view who voted, here's the breakdown:

Yes (release map, unprotected) [10]: Chakra, mcgriddlez, dohsan, Shoop, BEeeH-, lursting, Tollison, AName, Celestial_One, AsTimeGoesOn, Blackstarrr
No (give to Drew) [12]: Alph4bet, 008, Grim.Shadow, SSB, Doomv, Exalius, elkayay, drewisfat, NoMapgrid-, above92, Madhatters, Blackstarrr
Back to top Go down
williamsmenina

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 pm

I have no words to express how useful your post was to me in completing my job work successful. Thanks a lot.

Buy Ritalin UK
Back to top Go down
MendesJessica

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

This is a great post.

Buy Ritalin Online
Back to top Go down
steavemark

PostSubject: I could not be any happier with the prices   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Really given your information is nice ... This website was shown to me by a friend of mine and I could not be any happier with the prices that were offered on the products I love.....Ritalin Buy
Back to top Go down
katiemendesalba

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Nice Discuss here about this topic...
some comments are very useful for people its good knowledge for us...

Buy Ritalin
Back to top Go down
HarvPratt

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Nice Topic and also good information...

Katie...

Your site is good and also good information there...it is useful knowlegde
Thanks for sharing it
Back to top Go down
Lavender jhon

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Nice Discuss here about this topic and its a good information for people to increase their knowledge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacklisted Sheeptaggers   Blacklisted Sheeptaggers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blacklisted Sheeptaggers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: