The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOP football goals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am

dennis bergkamp

zidane

zlatan

kaka

traxx/shoop/other football geeks, give me ur best shit.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 am

The perfect goal 1 min 53 seconds in (couldnt find a movie with just this goal) :
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 am

ye thats insane.

i LOVE teamwork/onetouch goals now, probably more than the individual stuff i've been posting. keep them coming.

i think the majority still prefer skiller goals over teamwork goals, even tho the latter might require even deeper mastery of football.

why did u remove the seedorf goal you originally posted?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 am

I thought it was like a goal most people already seen and wanted to post some more unknown materials. And also I feel the same as you about teamwork/one touch. Its especially interesting now with Spain and Barcelona completley dominating with that kind of playing.

But ye there is always room for insane goals like Kakas and Bergkamps. Those 2 are probably my 2 favourite individual goals. Smile
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 am

I must say that I think the goal of bergkamp and zlatan are wonderful.
The goal that starts 1.04 -> 1.16 in shoop's video is beautiful too.

Some goals I wanna add is:

Maradona's classic goal
Messi's copy of maradona's classic goal
Roberto carlos freekick 1997 (no videos needed here i suppose)

Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:07 am

Due to the pressure when goal is made I think Zidane's the best goal ever made. All categories.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 am

Bergkamps goal is overrated , ofc it's legendary but that shit is really not too hard to pull off, atleast not if you have some technical skills.

Ibrahimovichs goal is crazy and imo it's one of the best ever.

Also this one is a classic legendary goal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdidRmYkWF0&feature=fvwrel
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:22 am

every goal in shoops video are amazing. apart from the ones mentioned, i also think 1:30 and 2:52 are sick.

traxx's last video is AMAZING. havent seen it before and that makes it even better. also i remember that zidane penalty kick. saw it live. huge nice. zidane was amazing in that cup, huge shame that he ended his carieer with that head-attack on matarazzi or what his name is ^^ but he rly deserved to win.

gj finding the worst quality of that goal enstek Very Happy but i dissagree. i think bergkamps goal is AMAZING. every dribble is easy as shit to pull off technically, the art is in seeing the opportunity under pressure and succeeding vs the worlds best defenders. this is why i dont like ronaldos style, he doesn't dribble because of a good opportunity and the result of his dribbles lead nowhere. when zidane dribbles it opens up an amazing space where he gets room to do sick passes to the attackers.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 am

Ye Neymars goal is insane too, will be interesting to see if he can pull of the same stunts in Europe. Basicly every top club wants his signature.

This is another insane classic, especially since its from the Final in the European Championship and not in some random league game.

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 am

this is pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 am

Lol, van Nistelrooy isnt my favorite but he gave that freak what he deserved. Very Happy

This is a lol goal I think most people outside Sweden havent seen :

First 35 seconds are completley meaningless though. :/

Edman vs Liverpool is also COMPLELTEY insane. Holy shit what a shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 am

This is kind of insane btw, same central defender(!) same season :

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 am

rofl. funny goal.

he would get crushed to the floor in a real game i think. pros dont care if other team get freekick as long as they stop the attack. the opponents show too much respect.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 am

?
Its 2 goals you checked both? And both are real league games from NL highest division.

I think they just dont expect him to continue running. Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 am

rofl nice. makes the video much better Very Happy i shut the shit down after they repeated the first goal. expected to see the same goal from 100 angles like most videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOP football goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP football goals   TOP football goals Empty

Back to top Go down

TOP football goals
Page 1 of 1