The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

@@ DocumentarY @@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

@@ DocumentarY @@ Empty
PostSubject: @@ DocumentarY @@   @@ DocumentarY @@ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

Just finished watching...pretty guud!
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

@@ DocumentarY @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ DocumentarY @@   @@ DocumentarY @@ EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Yea i watched this a while ago... it's not a great docu but it shows how its not only the 'foreign born islamists' who become extremer. There's actually white people who convert to islam and adopt extremist views and it's not a few 'isolated cases'.

I've also witnessed this in the city where i study where i see more and more 'white' women with their heads covered in an islam towel.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

@@ DocumentarY @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ DocumentarY @@   @@ DocumentarY @@ EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm

White islams are always lower-class anxious people with nothing to live for though.

I never hear of middle or upper class people becoming islams. Anyone got examples of this?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

@@ DocumentarY @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ DocumentarY @@   @@ DocumentarY @@ EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:26 am

Effloresce wrote:
White islams are always lower-class anxious people with nothing to live for though.

I never hear of middle or upper class people becoming islams. Anyone got examples of this?
It's quite rude of you to mention Islamists in such an awful way though, they got their believes in god and their ways to stay social connected with eachother, what if there were any Islamists in our community? He would stone u to death, ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@@ DocumentarY @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: @@ DocumentarY @@   @@ DocumentarY @@ Empty

Back to top Go down

@@ DocumentarY @@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: