The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 3 addictive tv-series!

Go down 
+6
Shoop
TraxxWOLF
AquaLIvE
Celestial_One
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Top 3 addictive tv-series! Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 am

You can't sleep, you just HAVE to watch the next episode. what's gonna happend? your blood rushes through your veins, resulting in a semi-boner and enough adrealine to runtag like trollpro for 25 minutes. which shows create this feeling?

1. survivor s19 (to a lesser degree, s20 as well)
2. NARUTO
3. prison break season 1

this is based on the time of watching. needless to say, attitudes and feelings have changed, and these are not necessarily the best shows i've watched nor my favorites. they were just INCREDIBLY good at the time of watching, and very addictive.

which are your TOP addicitive shows?
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 am

1. Game of Thrones
2. Naruto (until after pain fight, it has gone downhill since then)
3. One Piece

Most people throw anime in the trash before even trying but i have honestly never met a person who actually tried naruto and got disappointed. Pretty sad that the nerdstatus prevents people from even trying it out. It's true that 99% of anime is boring shit for wannabe japanese freakshows but there is diamonds like naruto, one piece, bleach, fairy tail etc that is incredibly good.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 pm

yee game of thrones I watched 2 seasons in like 3-4 days XD
narutoooooooo ofc Very Happy
anyone seen spartacus? show was fuck legend Very Happy

enstek u named awesome animes yee death note too!
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 am

1. Game of Thrones
2. The Walking Dead
3. Spartacus
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 am

1. Prison break
2 Prison Break
3. PriSoN BreaKEeeeeee
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:46 am

1. Prison break
2 Prison Break
3. PriSoN BreaKEeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 am

Top 3 series atm :

1. Entourage
2. House
3. Blue Mountain State
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 am

I still don't see how you can watch anymore than 1 season of survivor show gets mad boring. But ye amir when do you sign up to go on survivor? I'll sign up to.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:30 am

some seasons of survivor are boring nerdshit of hell, but s19 and s20 are exceptionally good. the personalities included are NASTY. you have russell ''the amir of survivor'' hantz, who is the star of the show. then you got shambo ''chaises alterego'' osa, BOSTON ROB, etc.

you should definitelly watch s19 and s20 if you haven't. these seasons = best show in history.

Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 am

Ye i remember Russell everyone hated him lol. But ye amir lets sign up for survivor http://www.cbssurvivorcasting.com/ we team up like birdshit throw some shoop logic at them.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:02 am

lol ^^ yeeee, lets sign up Baby!

russell said it best. "theres a difference between booksmarts and streetsmarts. when it comes to this game, you better be streetsmart".
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 am

How bout Breaking Bad? Legend series surprised no one has mentioned it yet xD
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am

didnt watch it. whats it about?
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Its about a genius teacher diagnosed with cancer and so to support after his imminent death he decides to manufacture and sell methamphetamine. He huge geek at beginning of the series but turns into insane legend bad asst laser. Definitely in my top 10
Back to top Go down
RoguexRanger

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

1. LOST - Amazing acting. Go into this paying attention to the characters. A lot of your questions will never be answered. Don't miss an episode or you won't understand what's going on.
2. 24 - Crazy twists and turns but it does become predictable after awhile. A lot of great characters die too soon or are never heard from again.
3. Prison Break - Mainly season 1 and 2. Season 3 was intriguing at first but after while I just kept up to see how things wrapped up.

Honorable mentions
Survivor - Certain seasons. I'm more a fan of ones where there's returning players. They spend more time on strategy and less on actual survival.
The Walking Dead - Mainly season 3 so far. I've read all 100+ issues of the comic so part of me knows what's coming. Season 3 has had a lot more deviations from the source material and more memorable characters.
Game of Thrones - Read a good chunk of the books so the show doesn't compare. I'm a fan of a fantasy though and there's a lot of excellent acting.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:05 am

RoguexRanger wrote:
Game of Thrones - Read a good chunk of the books so the show doesn't compare. I'm a fan of a fantasy though and there's a lot of excellent acting.

I was always told game of thrones did an extremely good job as far as converting a book into a show was concerned. I haven't read the books so i dont know, but do you think they left out a lot?
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
RoguexRanger wrote:

I was always told game of thrones did an extremely good job as far as converting a book into a show was concerned. I haven't read the books so i dont know, but do you think they left out a lot?

They did a great job with season 1, it followed the book really good. Season 2 could have been done a lot better tho, they changed so much for no good reasons and really fucked up the plot.

For example: They never gave Roose Bolton the introduction he needed considering he will be one of the main characters in the future. I doubt anyone who haven't read the book even knows who he is. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgXbTROc0gU <- This guy incase you wondered) It wouldn't have taken more than 10 minutes to give him the same introduction he got in the book. This could have easily been done by removing some of the useless gaysex which filled no function.

Another fail was when horsebrain-Daenerys was in that undead house in Qarth. It was one of the best parts of the book with lots of foreshadowing and prophecy-stuff but in the show they just removed all of that and instead spent 10 minutes on love story with her and brute-Drogo.

Also the end with Bran and Winterfell was a major fuckup but i won't explain what really happend since that will happen in season 3.

I could go on all day but these was in my opinion the biggest fails.
Back to top Go down
Spyffe

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:57 am

1. BREAKING BAD!!!!!
Breaking Bad is the best.

2. Naruto!

3. Blue Mountain State!
Back to top Go down
ToostedBoosted

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 am

#1The big bang theory
#2Mentalist
#3 G O T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 addictive tv-series!   Top 3 addictive tv-series! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 addictive tv-series!
Page 1 of 1