The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Dota geeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Map

Map

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey amis, can someone of you tell me a good item build for lich and bara? I've seen some but people always said different items and internet guides are so old. What do you suggest? Smile clown
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 am

It depends on what ur playing, i'm gonna assume u play some lower pub so i would recommend:

Lich: Boots, Dagon, Aghanims scepter, Guinssos, Refreshers orb and bloodstone. (mekansm if you play with friends and bkb if they got lots of casters)

Bara: Phase boots, Mask of madness, Bkb (if they got lots of disablers), Armlet, Assault Cuirass, Divine raiper.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
It depends on what ur playing, i'm gonna assume u play some lower pub so i would recommend:

Lich: Boots, Dagon, Aghanims scepter, Guinssos, Refreshers orb and bloodstone. (mekansm if you play with friends and bkb if they got lots of casters)

Bara: Phase boots, Mask of madness, Bkb (if they got lots of disablers), Armlet, Assault Cuirass, Divine raiper.

Ye, lower pub.
'mekansm if you play with friends'?
People always suggest me to get meka and boots first.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 am

Map wrote:
EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:

Ye, lower pub.
'mekansm if you play with friends'?
People always suggest me to get meka and boots first.

Ye i guess u can get meka in a pub if u play with people who will teamwork, it's rly only useful if ur going to have teamfights and lower pubs is mostly about getting kills and farming up individually.

Also always remember to throw dark ritual whenever u can to deny creeps for ur enemies. This way you can easily farm + you give less xp to ur enemies.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 am

Yee, i used to deny these creeps always. Smile
The thing is, i always die first in fights. Is that normal? So i gain so less Xp and get a lower level than they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Dota geeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dota geeks   Dear Dota geeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Dota geeks
Page 1 of 1