The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) Empty
PostSubject: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 am

desktop obviously

I've been working for quite a bit and built up my bank accnt. I think it's time for a new computer xD

Halp me owt guiz
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 am

Are you building the desktop? or do you want it already built, and if so do you care which brand?
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

I would prefer prebuilt because I'm not very tech savvy.

If I want to upgrade down the road then I'll figure it out.

I don't care about labels I just want re$ults.
Back to top Go down
AliciaParker

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

See it is true that if you buy a laptop then you can take it to anywhere but it is good to buy desktop for your home as you can play as well work on your computer more comfortably than on a laptop.

monitor arm
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 am

building is quite easy. people often compare it to building LEGO = you just read what goes where, and plug it in. most of the cables are made differently so its hard to put stuff in wrong slots. its alot more intimidating than it should be, i had the same thoughts as your the first time. recommended!

but if you're dead set on a prebuilt = it would probably be a good idea to tell us your budget Very Happy and what settings you wanna party on (high/low) etc. i'm not sure, but i think most horseshit computers for around 500-600 dollars can run skyrim on low settings and dota2.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227443
did 1 min search, u can find better if you do some research, but something like this is what you're looking for probably. im no expert, and i don't intend to do the research for you, but i'd estimate that this can run dota2 fine and skyrim on medium settings. i'd go for something better(and more expensive) tho!

you'll probably get much better help if you post on computer forums aswell.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 am

Badass prebuilt computers for decent prices http://www.cpusolutions.com/store/pc/home.asp

Back to top Go down
sapp_ron

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 am

Dota 2 is a game where you can pick Skeleton King, a hero 1 active ability. And there are so cheap computers that can run dota2 smoothly. You can buy any simple desktop computer for playing ota 2 & skyrim (etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)   What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the cheapest computer I can get to play dota 2 & skyrim (etc)
Page 1 of 1