The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upload maps on hostbot externally

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoresOfEden

Upload maps on hostbot externally Empty
PostSubject: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 am

Isn't there any way we can upload maps ourselves on the hostbots?

I mean if mapster or cmk set up some sort of link on a website where we can upload a map and it wud then get uploaded on the map like we used to have with whisbot?

how does this work practically? Everyone has been dying to play the new madhatters map but bot owners are just oo lazy to upload.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 am

Dont think that we can do it with websites. Just would only work with non-paid bots.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks to Chaise i've moved my ass to download the map and upload it. (:
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 am

This would be a neat feature, do you kiddos with bots at living-bots have FTP access or can you only access it with the web-interface?
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 am

Only webinterface imo.
My bot is gone in some days anyway. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 am

Permanently gone? Why?
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:49 am

It's not good for the community if CsB got hostbot monopoly, we need several hostbots to spread out power.

Maybe Traxx or some other Grr kid can elaborate on what the requirements are to get access to the old Grr-hostbot?
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 am

I think Exa had a website upload, you can maybe ask him mappyfreako.
Or ask him to do the website BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH IT WOULD BE LEGENDIDEA! Thanks to chaisey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upload maps on hostbot externally   Upload maps on hostbot externally Empty

Back to top Go down

Upload maps on hostbot externally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: