The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The best footballplayer YOU have seen?

Go down 
+3
BEeeH
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
7 posters

Who is the best footballplayer you have seen?
Zidane
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap46%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Ronaldo
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap0%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ronaldinho
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap8%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
C Ronaldo
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap0%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Messi
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap23%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Someone else
The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_lcap23%The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Empty
PostSubject: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:38 am

I narrowed it down to a few alternatives, did I miss someone?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:15 am

all geniouses in their own way.

now im not the biggest football freak, so my knowledge is limited, but from what ive seen = zidane is still the best overall player that offers the most to the team. however, really hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:41 am

Chippen~~ is the best!

The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Chippen
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:29 am

I gotta give it to Zidane. His skills, leadership and gameintelligence always made whatever team he played in so much better on almost every level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsY5qqccvME&feature=related
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:32 pm

I took zidane. I'm surprised though so many others picked him also^^. But ye i grew up watching him own everything. He has insane insight/game understanding. But ye messi also demonstrates this brilliance
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:16 am

Obviously Zidane, of course that French is the best footballer!
=D
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

I always love to see Ronaldo, Zidane and Ronaldinho play when I actually watched football. I can't say who's better but everyone you listed are great players. I don't possess the knowledge to say that Zidane, etc did X Y Z better. I thought they all worked well within their respective teams and field positions. Can you truly say someone is the best football player overall? I also liked Theirry Henry, Luis Figo, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp and Junichi Inamoto. Oliver Kahn, Iker Casillas and José Luis Chilavert were some of my favourite keepers that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Well we could make an endless list of great players.

Batistuta, Scholes, Xavi, Cannavaro, Vieira, Gerrard, Rivaldo, etc. But if we dont go back as far as to Maradona and van Basten the players in the voting are pretty much the 5 players you could argue is the best. I dont see any way you could argue that any other player was better than all of them.

I mean, in what universe was Figo better than Zidane?
Or van Nistelrooy better than Ronaldo?
Or Bergkamp better than Messi?

If we are going to talk about the best goalie Buffon is in my opinion in a class of his own the last 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best footballplayer YOU have seen?   The best footballplayer YOU have seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

The best footballplayer YOU have seen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: