The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

St maP blows or

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

St maP blows or Empty
PostSubject: St maP blows or   St maP blows or EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok us euros and americans have said chakras map = AWFUL, HORRIBLE, BORING, DULL, etc but i just want to know why u guys think its so bad???

Afterall... Chakra spent hours on the map yet its so shitty how come ? Plz state why st revo is a bad map & sidey dont throw this in trash can b/c this is not a flame thread but a thread promoting suggestions to a better mAp
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

St maP blows or Empty
PostSubject: Re: St maP blows or   St maP blows or EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:12 am

They says its boring because the developers turned sheep tag into a game of just massing/cutting. Which I personally find as fun and entertaining. Sheep Tag should be that way theres no need for fancy spells/farms. Sheep Tag is a game of mental patience and I like it that way.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

St maP blows or Empty
PostSubject: Re: St maP blows or   St maP blows or EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:24 am

People ask for more fun --> They did '1way, etc.' - Suddenly people disliked it and searched for new things to improve and to cry on.

The map is good as it is. Chakra did a good work for all of us.

Itio, could you do it better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St maP blows or Empty
PostSubject: Re: St maP blows or   St maP blows or Empty

Back to top Go down

St maP blows or
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: