The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European map developer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tollison

Tollison

European map developer? Empty
PostSubject: European map developer?   European map developer? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

I was just wondering as to why the of sheep tag in europe like shoop, amir, traxx,chaise and sidey haven't studied and practiced map making to make their own map? As i have seenlately madhatters is doing a great job of editing the map, but i just wanted to know why does no one else want to take the time to make their dreams come true instead of imposing your beliefs on others? Don't give the excuse that you don't have enough time. The time you spend on warcraft can be transferred to studying and making a sheep tag map.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: European map developer?   European map developer? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm

my biggest barrier is to create the map-landscape: I doubt people want a different one and I don't want to take care of hills being where they are etc.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: European map developer?   European map developer? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm

We have mapmakers, people just dont want to reinvent the wheel. If Chakra or drew would give us an open map to work with we could make a lot of changes.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: European map developer?   European map developer? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 am

im already offering tremendous value to this community as it is. the nothing-burgers have to take care of the slave-labor Very Happy

nana but seriously..respect to madhatters. i thought he went completely bananas when he allowed chakra/drew to fuck up the old forums, but he's showing nice potential and good attitude by still editing the map and not getting emotional about the forum issue. !!MaDHATTerS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European map developer?   European map developer? Empty

Back to top Go down

European map developer?
Page 1 of 1