The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Will Debate Discussion

Go down 
+3
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
e8lakes
Effloresce
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Lol Cele as if you would have done a better job. ^^

But yeah this was Sideys pick, I didnt know shit about it and didnt even care what side I had I just wanted to debate. I just got lucky Sidey was so horrible.

The next time I gotta debate something I have a clue about, anyone up for a political/economic debate?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 pm

It's not easy to maintain any sort of standard when the other party has at best a village-type-understanding of the topic.

Shoop is SOOO confused about this topic that he doesn't even understand the arguments being made by either side.

Dennett, for example, doesn't at all believe that free will can be found in quantum indeterminancy.

I don't think he has understood a single argument and the biggest bullet in his gun is "I subjectively feel I have free will and therefore I have free will."

Shoop is scientifically illiterate and unqualified to talk about this subject.

I'm quite interested in this subject so I welcome everyone to try and crash me. Big words CELE, give me your BEST SHOT.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 pm

And as usual Sidey fail to adress anything Ive said, randomly attacks me as a person, makes claims without any support at all and finish off with a fabricated quote. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

What did you say ShooPp? You haven't presented any arguments Very Happy

Booo HOOOOo did I attack your argument that you don't know jack shit about this topic? ROFL Very Happy

You are scientifically illiterate and unqualified to talk about this subject.

Now lets have an real debate without Shoopsan.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Rofl weak spot Sidey, or why do you suddenly start to fill your post with smileys?

It doesnt matter if you call what I write arguments or bullshit. The point is that you are completley unable to answer to it. If it is as bad as you say then it shouldnt be hard. Explain what the problem with what I write is, that is how a discussion take place.

Until you are capable of that you are the last person here who should talk about "scientific literacy". ^_^
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Why should I ever consider your village arguments? You are a JOKE.

When I presented a coherent argument used across free will literature you claimed ignorance/that you are retarded and started BAAAK-BAAKING your own crap that makes no sense.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT DR OLOF BREIVIK THEORY OF THE MIND:

Quote :
The key issue here I think is that we have a consciousness formed by atoms etc. This is where we form ideas, thougts and makes decisions, and this is why we are capable of free will.

Very Happy KNOCK OUT ^^

Shoop's KEY argument is: We have free will because we have free will Very Happy

lmao even chakra is laughing at this ^^

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 am

No, the argument is we have a conciousness, we are aware, therefore we have free will.

Our conciousness is biologically evolved through billions of years and it allows us as agents to make free choices.

And you should respond to my argument ESPECIALLY if you think it is invalid, that is what a debate is you idiot. Explain why it fail, dont just state that it does. Anyway you lost this debate Sidey and you will never win any until you learn to answer to what people say instead of acting as if what they said was stupid, which is what you currently do.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 am

Quote :
No, the argument is we have a conciousness, we are aware, therefore we have free will.

Shoop's KEY argument is: We have free will because we have free will.

Quote :
And you should respond to my argument ESPECIALLY if you think they are jokes, thats what a debate is you idiot. Explain why they fail, dont just state that they do. Anyway you lost this debate Sidey and you will never win any until you learn to answer to what people say instead of acting as if what they said was stupid, which is what you currently do.

Why didn't you respond to my argument in my opening post?

Oh yeah you did - you said you were too stupid to understand it Very Happy

My argument doesn't depend on consciousness SARRY!

Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 am

Anyone that is a bit more competent wanna take an 1v1 debate with me on this subject?

Happy to crush any of you freaks!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 am

Sidey it wasnt an argument, you just stated I had to respond to 2 random points.

If you had explained why I had to respond to them I could have answered, and I also asked for an explanation.

Anyway, 2-0 in debates to me vs you Sidey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Will Debate Discussion   Free Will Debate Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Will Debate Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2