The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? Empty
PostSubject: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 am

Im not even sure which sport they play. I just heard they are the only professional sportsteam in USA owned by its own fans. Is this true, and how are they doing?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 am

I feel we have had this discussion before, and yes the Green Bay Packers are the only Professional Franchise owned by its Fans.

They are a very competitive team making it to the NFC Championship this year, but losing.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 am

I am pretty sure I never discussed American Football with anyone ever before, but yeah maybe we discussed the impacts of being owned by supporters. What is your view? Is it better if a team is owned by the supporters who care about the team, and only the team, who have a longterm perspective and create a friendly atmosphere or is it better if the team is run like a private franchise where the owner have a short perspective where he puts personal glory and own profit before the team?
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 am

They lost to Giants prior to NFC Championship game @ Beer
and yes, we have had this discussion before with shoop
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 am

1) we had this discussion before and
2) who gives a shit?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 pm

You havent had this discussion with me before, I had no idea any team in USA was fanowned until now. Maybe we had similar discussion about memberowned clubs in Europe vs the system in USA or w.e.

Anyway, the point is this allows us to compare Green Bay Packers to other NFL clubs. As I understand they are the only club left who are not from a big city, is this correct?
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 am

BEARS FOR EVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?   Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Bay Packers - Rank One in USA?
Page 1 of 1